Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,590 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom (1813 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Help!!! A Single Mom About To Be Evicted / I'm A Single Mom Of One (7yrs), I Want To Try Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by yazga: 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2019
Dear Single Mom or Dad

In other for us to learn from your experiences , could you please share with the group your circumstances on how you became a single parent and how best it could have been prevented .

If you became a single mom or dad by divorce looking back could the marriage have been saved ? If so why what could have been done differently?.

Members please respect views and no disrespectful comments please . I'd be at the comment section to learn from your experience.
Thank you

I became a single parent not by choice but a hard decision I hard to make I got pregnant and he said I should abort d pregnancy that he isn't ready to b a dad that if I should go ahead and kip it am on my own...after 4yrs of dating that's what I got...I didn't want to abort my child so I kept my baby delivery and everything till date on me and my son will b 6 yrs old in Februar

9 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by LegendaryLover(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
my former single-mum neighbor told me how she did skinto with her then bf. He'd do coitus interruptus by cummimg outside. She was naive cos she didn't know much about pre-cum.

she got preggi. was very afraid to do abortion. R/ship ended. The child is about 1yr old now. Her former bobo sends little cash from time to time sha.

4 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by yazga: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Eyah
LegendaryLover:
my former single-mum neighbor told me how she did skinto with her then bf. He'd do coitus interruptus by cummimg outside. She was naive cos she didn't know much about pre-cum.

she got preggi. was very afraid to do abortion. R/ship ended. The child is about 1yr old now. Her former bobo sends little cash from time to time sha.
Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
yazga:
Dear Single Mom or Dad

In other for us to learn from your experiences , could you please share with the group your circumstances on how you became a single parent and how best it could have been prevented .

If you became a single mom or dad by divorce looking back could the marriage have been saved ? If so why what could have been done differently?.

Members please respect views and no disrespectful comments please . I'd be at the comment section to learn from your experience.
Thank you

I became a single parent not by choice but a hard decision I hard to make I got pregnant and he said I should abort d pregnancy that he isn't ready to b a dad that if I should go ahead and kip it am on my own...after 4yrs of dating that's what I got...I didn't want to abort my child so I kept my baby delivery and everything till date on me and my son will b 6 yrs old in Februar

I have huge respect for your determination and courage.

3 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by IyaTola: 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
I was legally married, court, tradition, White.

After my wedding found out I married a fake man of God, I stay and with help of God left my paying job to grow a ministry. But my guy, lied he was going to Abuja to start a branch and married a lady secretly. It became a police case so he called me for me to help him. And I did. When you are marrying or dating don't used church to cover face, investigate the person. Pray, discuss, don't be intimidated, also break free of prophetic word of thieves calling them selves pastor.

Most children from broken homes sorry to say this, not meaning to hurt any one. Have issues. I pray for my kids and guard them. Discuss every thing. Visit the person spend time. You will find a trace of who she/ him.

The younger one must make sure you discuss everything.. I MEAN EVERYTHING. I did not have sex before marriage. I suffered sexually. I will keep my bed before marriage. But with better understanding . Don't marry out of pity, age, pressure, money, culture, I must marry from my place. What a person shows you at court ship , will show you in marriage. Don't be blinded by lust, calling it love You build love with time.

Pls, Don't be a single mum by choice. The Bible says the father and mother should make a home. It is not easy ooh. That child will both physical and mental imbalance. Some kid's can't balance it well. They lots of sick chicken. Giving society problem. Some hanger because of the kind of one one party parenting If it happens by mistake, you try your best to live with it. But don't go reaching to be a single parent pls. Hmm, some one did not choose it dear. A lady in my campus days challenge another because she was already married and the other was not. Some few years back the proud lady lost her husband . Today she a widow and can't marry, if she does the rich family she married will cut her off their wealth. Today the one lady she laughed at is happyly married. Don't glory in poeple falls. Some ladies collect married men. I understand. Forgave all.

4 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by IyaTola: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
Persona experience not My friends brother sister nephew uncle granny's friends.
LegendaryLover:

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by yazga: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
@ iyatola
Never blame anyone in your Life. Good people give you Happiness. Bad people give you Experience. Worst people give you a Lesson and Best people give you memories.

2 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
Bad examples or good examples.

Along the way we must all find happiness. May your child bring you more than joy

6 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by Katier00(f): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
IyaTola:
I was legally married, court, tradition, White.

After my wedding found out I married a fake man of God, I stay and with help of God left my paying job to grow a ministry. But my guy, lied he was going to Abuja to start a branch and married a lady secretly. It became a police case so he called me for me to help him. And I did. When you are marrying or dating don't used church to cover face, investigate the person. Pray, discuss, don't be intimidated, also break free of prophetic word of thieves calling them selves pastor.

Most children from broken homes sorry to say this, not meaning to hurt any one. Have issues. I pray for my kids and guard them. Discuss every thing. Visit the person spend time. You will find a trace of who she/ him.

The younger one must make sure you discuss everything.. I MEAN EVERYTHING. I did not have sex before marriage. I suffered sexually. I will keep my bed before marriage. But with better understanding . Don't marry out of pity, age, pressure, money, culture, I must marry from my place. What a person shows you at court ship , will show you in marriage. Don't be blinded by lust, calling it love You build love with time.

Pls, Don't be a single mum by choice. The Bible says the father and mother should make a home. It is not easy ooh. That child will both physical and mental imbalance. Some kid's can't balance it well. They lots of sick chicken. Giving society problem. Some hanger because of the kind of one one party parenting If it happens by mistake, you try your best to live with it. But don't go reaching to be a single parent pls. Hmm, some one did not choose it dear. A lady in my campus days challenge another because she was already married and the other was not. Some few years back the proud lady lost her husband . Today she a widow and can't marry, if she does the rich family she married will cut her off their wealth. Today the one lady she laughed at is happyly married. Don't glory in poeple falls. Some ladies collect married men. I understand. Forgave all.
didn't get your story at all

13 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by LegendaryLover(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
IyaTola:
Persona experience not My friends brother sister nephew uncle granny's friends.

since it's about the topic of discuss,
i just felt like sharing, whether mine or not, so others can learn.

1 Like

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Katier00:

I don't understand too.
Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by Ginaz(f): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2019
Katier00:

Me too. The story have headquarter, branch and office . I didn’t get the message she was trying to pass across. Is it her marriage or her husband or the imbalance children from a broken home or her friend who later lost her husband ? grin

7 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by ChildFun: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2019
Children are blessings from God.

Please contact ASAP for your children tablets.

See signature to call and to watsapp
Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by Katier00(f): 2:15am On Dec 07, 2019
Ginaz:

Me too. The story have headquarter, branch and office . I didn’t get the message she was trying to pass across. Is it her marriage or her husband or the imbalance children from a broken home or her friend who later lost her husband ? grin
you understand the thing na. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by IyaTola: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
LegendaryLover:

since it's about the topic of discuss,
i just felt like sharing, whether mine or not, so others can learn.
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by IyaTola: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
BEANSndPLANTAIN:
Bad examples or good examples.

Along the way we must all find happiness. May your child bring you more than joy
Amen.
Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by yazga: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2019
Lol but you got the msg
Katier00:

1 Like

Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by IyaTola: 12:26pm On May 15, 2022
kiss
Re: Please Share With The Group Your Circumstances On How You Became A Single Mom by satandeterrible: 1:16pm On May 15, 2022
Oya oo
Prostitutes and hoes, this is an avenue for you to justify your promiscuity.
Come and lie to us. We are waiting.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Diaries Section Is A Lot Of Fun. / 7 Ways To Deep Clean Your Bathroom And Toilets. / HE IS CHEATING WITH HIS SISTER IN-LAW, HOW CAN I STOP HIM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.