Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,067 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police (15613 Views)

We Want Christian Court — Bauchi CAN Tells Constitution Review Committee / Release Evidence Of Christian Boko Haram Members, CAN Tells Zulum / CAN Tells Buhari To Forget Second Term Over Killings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Peterobiisathie(f): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Helinues you again?
no
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:38am On Dec 31, 2021
justosee:
Running to the church after your criminal deeds should not save you from arrest. The Church should even help police to arrest him.
I'm not a defender of uche Nwosu, but I woukdnt hesitate to give you an e-slap for typing this rubbish. You better be quiet if you don't know what to write.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2021
Nonsense Rubbish. What if Boko Haram is inside church will CAN talk like that. What if Evans the billionaire kidnapper is in church will CAN be talking this way. They are otherwise saying they should fear the church only when a thief politician is inside. If a criminal causes havoc and destruction inside church the blame will still be on the police.
One thing in Nigeria is that when a thief politician is caught and prosecuted that person is labelled a criminal. A thief that every body know and is not prosecuted is accorded the status of a celebrity and awarded by the society and worship centres.

2 Likes

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 7:41am On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Handsum64: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2021
Same CAN of worms?
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2021
robinfemi:
Due to gravity of his accuse, nothing bad about it. If they don't hurt church members. JESUS him was arrested by the Temple guards of the Sanhedrin in the Garden of Gethsemane. It occurred shortly after the Last Supper. PERSON WER NO COMMIT CRIME.
What is gravity of the offense when the same man they arrested was released the same day. What's the show up all about? Do you know as a student, no matter the gravity of the offense you committed, the security men can just enter the school premises and arrest you without first notifying the school authorities? What stop the police authorities from notifying the presiding priest before carrying out the arrest if they must arrest there? This is just disregard to God and and Church.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by GorillaApp(m): 7:42am On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:
Hope Uzodinma shot himself in the leg by carrying out such action. Trust Rochas, he will capitalise on this to give him the Ohakim treatment, if you listened to Rochas's interview on Chamnels TV, he kept on hammering on how they desecrated the church and the easterners do not joke with the church especially Catholic and Anglican.
Rochas of course is not a Saint and honestly speaking that man did Imolites bad. He ran Imo state as a family affair, grabbing land and misusing/embezzling our funds.
Either way I think Hope should just do one term and go, his wahala is too much. Oga focus on governance and stop witch hunting Rochas, if there is something wrong that was done by Rochas there are appropriate means of doing things and it should be followed.
To me there is no right or wrong place to arrest a person, even in their place of worship as long as the person is wanted by the police he should be arrested, but give respect to whom respect is due, the church is a house of sanity and things should be done right, they should have waited for the service to be over and when he steps out he is gradually carried away. I wonder if these our police no dy watch foreign movies.
The ideal thing would have been to place two policemen seating close to him to watch him and service is over then make the arrest outside

1 Like

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by AuroraB(f): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Karma on Uche Nwosu
Don't mind steewpeed CAN lipsrsealed
They seem to have selective amnesia. What will happen if they keep mute on this issue
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Tumbulum: 7:44am On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:
Hope Uzodinma shot himself in the leg by carrying out such action. Trust Rochas, he will capitalise on this to give him the Ohakim treatment, if you listened to Rochas's interview on Chamnels TV, he kept on hammering on how they desecrated the church and the easterners do not joke with the church especially Catholic and Anglican.
Rochas of course is not a Saint and honestly speaking that man did Imolites bad. He ran Imo state as a family affair, grabbing land and misusing/embezzling our funds.
Either way I think Hope should just do one term and go, his wahala is too much. Oga focus on governance and stop witch hunting Rochas, if there is something wrong that was done by Rochas there are appropriate means of doing things and it should be followed.
To me there is no right or wrong place to arrest a person, even in their place of worship as long as the person is wanted by the police he should be arrested, but give respect to whom respect is due, the church is a house of sanity and things should be done right, they should have waited for the service to be over and when he steps out he is gradually carried away. I wonder if these our police no dy watch foreign movies.
in Nigeria there is a right and wrong place to arrest somebody. The Nigeria police can never try that shit in a mosque. We should respect the church of God. What stops them from waiting outside and allow him to finish service.?

1 Like

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Tumbulum: 7:47am On Dec 31, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Nonsense Rubbish. What if Boko Haram is inside church will CAN talk like that. What if Evans the billionaire kidnapper is in church will CAN be talking this way. They are otherwise saying they should fear the church when a thief politician is inside. If a criminal causes havoc and destruction inside church the blame will still be on the police.
One thing in Nigeria is that when a thief politician is caught and prosecuted that person is labelled a criminal. A thief that every body know and is not prosecuted is accorded the status of a celebrity and awarded by the society.
listen to yourself? How can bokoharam be inside a church. If they must arrest him,must it be inside the church ?
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by jrusky(m): 7:50am On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:

God bless you bro. You have said the real truth. Many focus on Okorocha is a thief Okorocha is a looter yes we agreed but can't the police wait for the guy outside the church and pick him up as he steps out

Do police need armoured carrier to arrest just one person? Do they need to carried arrest in a kidnapped manner? Where is their arrest warrant? Has he ever been invited on the said crime he was accused of?

Bro it is very unfortunate that Hopeless Nzo toed this ugly path against imolite forgetting 4 years or 8 years is just round the corner.

Nzo go collect wella by the time his a s s is out of governor seat.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by SilvanusII(m): 7:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Looool.. Jesus sef no respect 'house of God'. Punishment should NOT be delayed

1 Like

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:54am On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:
I wonder if these our police no dy watch foreign movies.
Thank God you called it 'foreign movies' which are quite different from the reality in ground. The USA police will not bulk from arresting anyone anywhere if they have good reason to do so.
You guys should stop all this hypocrisies
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by nonxo007(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2021
GorillaApp:

The ideal thing would have been to place two policemen seating close to him to watch him and service is over then make the arrest outside
I believe they couldn't do this because there was no arrest warrant
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by nonxo007(m): 7:57am On Dec 31, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Thank God you called it 'foreign movies' which are quite different from the reality in ground. The USA police will not bulk from arresting anyone anywhere if they have good reason to do so.
You guys should stop all this hypocrisies
Understand my point, I'm not saying he shouldn't be arrested in the church, but the commando style of arresting him is very wrong. Coupled with the tension in the state was that the best means? Fact is that those guys who arrested Uche Nwosu are criminals, simple and short.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2021
luizpippo:

Running to the church?

He went to the church like every churchgoer on a Sunday.
What is a criminal doing in the Church? He should first settle his issues before trying to please God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by spacechuks(m): 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:

The order must have been given by a Muslim superior officer, just to mock Christians and desecrate the Church, God is watching them all, they will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
All these nigeria police that is how GOD too will arrest them to give their life to christ.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by DOTian: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:

It's ethically wrong to arrest a person in a place of worship, unless the person is increasingly becoming violent and of greater immediate danger to the community, if a quick action is not taken. Otherwise, what should be done is to wait for him outside the church and pick him up! Especially if such a character is well established and ddo bound to respect the police invitation. Normally this is the template world over. Even in not so religious societies. What happened at Imo State is highly despicable and shouldn't be skillfully excused . From Buhari to Ozodimgba, all of them involved in this crime should hang their empty heads in shame..
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Tomilola360: 8:09am On Dec 31, 2021
There is nothing wrong in arresting a person in church. What's wrong is arresting him while the service was on.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Jibabs2(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Can Nigeria Security operatives invade a Mosque during Friday Jumat service to Arrest a politician? undecided

Thunder fire APC and Buhari! sad angry
IS MOSQUE A BUSINESS CENTRE OR PLAYING GROUND?
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by uthlaw: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

God Almighty, Creator of all things and the Author of life who gives generously or else, guys like you would have known that Khaki no be leather.
and guys like you with a brain like that of puppet!
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by donprinyo(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
truth be told. there is no rule of law in the country. tomorrow u start asking why no foreign investment
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Stormyharper(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2021
nonxo007:

You have said it all bros, inside embassy, church mosque or any other place of worship is a no no to arrest anyone no matter the crime. Our police and leaders are cowboys so am not suprise this happened just said a Christian governor is dishing out this order. Happy New year sir

1 Like

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by izubext007: 8:18am On Dec 31, 2021
Just because him nal big , dunsmis church nko
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by babadem2much(m): 8:20am On Dec 31, 2021
If I were the one CAN will not talk o.
Can Police invade Mosque during Friday prayer to arrest politician?
We are deceiving ourselves

1 Like

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by luizpippo(m): 8:21am On Dec 31, 2021
justosee:

What is a criminal doing in the Church? He should first settle his issues before trying to please God.

Well, I hope he is either in jail or has been sent to the great beyond by lethal injection since you were too certain he was a criminal grin
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Oracleamehdin(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
The senior pastor and the general overseer of Divine fountain Prophetic gospel center kano state Nigeria) EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI has released again prophecies for the year 2022.

������

Click to View List Prophesies

https://www.facebook.com/1669571426655306/posts/3077062135906221/

Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Johnrake69: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Nonsense. Politicians always playing Religious and tribal sentimental card.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Ubanz: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2021
That's how they will continue to overdrag this matter.
So if an armed robber is hiding in the church , police should not smoke him out.
To me that's rubbish. God does not live in Churches built by man.
Over reverence of religion is the problems bedeviling Africa.
The day our laws kick out ethno-religious organizations like CAN,SCIA,OHANEZE,AFENIFERE,AREWA CONSULTATION FORUM & the over 100,000 traditional stools etc that's when the common Nigerian will have a new lease on life.
Re: Arresting Nwosu In Church Unacceptable, CAN Tells Police by Ubanz: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2021
That's how they will continue to overdrag this matter.
So if an armed robber is hiding in the church , police should not smoke him out.
To me that's rubbish. God does not live in Churches built by man.
Over reverence of religion is the problems bedeviling Africa.
The day our laws kick out ethno-religious organizations like CAN,SCIA,OHANEZE,AFENIFERE,AREWA CONSULTATION FORUM & the over 100,000 parasitical traditional stools etc that's when the common Nigerian will have a new lease on life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ramadan: Book Haram Planning Bombing – Army / EFCC Arrests Justice Ajumogobia's Brother Who Wired $150,000 Into Her Account / Hunger: We Are Waiting For Buhari In 2019 – Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.