Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Manchester City Star Cancelo Suffers Facial Injuries After Being Assaulted - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Star Cancelo Suffers Facial Injuries After Being Assaulted (224 Views)

Messi's Weird Facial Expressions After Being Subbed Off In Lyon Match (Picture) / Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash / Man City Completes Swap Of Juventus Defender Joao Cancelo For Danilo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Star Cancelo Suffers Facial Injuries After Being Assaulted by Ethannathan(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Manchester City full back Joao Cancelo has revealed that he was "assaulted by four cowards", but escaped with only a small cut to his head.

Cancelo took to Instagram on Thursday to announce that the assailants also tried to hurt his family, though only made off with some jewellery in the end.

The 27-year-old posted a picture of his face after the altercation, saying: "Unfortunately, today I was assaulted by four cowards who hurt me and tried to hurt my family.

"When you show resistance, this is what happens. They managed to take all my jewellery and leave me with my face with this state.

"I don't know how there are people with such meanness. The most important thing for me is my family and luckily they are all okay.

"After so many obstacles in my life, this is just one more that I will overcome. Firm and strong, like always."

(1) (Reply)

Lyon Vs PSG / Super Eagles The Most Favourite For The Afcon Champion This Year. / Arsenal's Resurgence Under Mikel Arteta Shows No Sign Of Slowing Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.