Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves (9306 Views)

See The Statement That Made Kano Governor, Ganduje Fire Mu'azu / Breaking: Former PDP National Chairman, Adamu Mu'azu Defects To APC. / 2019: Ex-PDP Governors Meet At Mu'azu Babangida Aliyu's Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by ebukajay184: 7:25am On Dec 31, 2021
Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing To Nigeria Until He Leaves Office - Minister

The newly appointed Minister of State for Works and Housing, Mu’azu Sambo, has said that critics of President Buhari will realize he was a blessing to Nigeria when he leaves office come 2023, IgbereTV reports.

Speaking to staff of the Ministry as he assumed office, Sambo said;

“Mr. President is a blessing to this country. I keep saying that the sceptics will not realise this until his excellency is gone. But some of us who know that socio-economic development is tied to massive infrastructure development know that President Muhammadu Buhari has chosen the right course.''

Sambo noted that infrastructure development was important to the socio-economic growth of any nation. He gave examples of China and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates as countries with competitive edges due to their infrastructural investments.

He said that he would be fulfilled if within the time he was in the ministry, he was able to help the president “leave some legacies behind in infrastructure development across the country.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1410828/critics-wont-realize-buhari-blessing-nigeria-leaves-office-minister/

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by helinues: 7:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Toh

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by alpharoyalty: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2021
Take it or leave it, he is a big curse to Nigerians. A failure.
History will not be kind to him forever

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Bola146(f): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2021
No wahala, let him leave today undecided

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Irupetepete: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2021
They want to give us the Jonathan treatment..
Nobody can be as worse as buhari

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by xpressionx(m): 7:43am On Dec 31, 2021
Even Buhari knows you are lying

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by daddytime(m): 7:45am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol

Na him be say Nigerians need to dey weep and beg God for forgiveness in advance if the next administration go make us look back and wished for this present disaster just as people are doing between this administration and GEJ's.

Patronise my business from my signature..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Gibberish

10 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:52am On Dec 31, 2021
I've said it times without number that these c0w people always say and choose the opposite of everything true.

They call white, black. Peace, war and vice versa. They are so comfortable with lies that it has become their reality. Tufiakwa!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 31, 2021
Mumu man, buhari and his entourage has destroyed this country beyond redemption

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by system21: 7:57am On Dec 31, 2021
He should leave already Buhari is plaque

14 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by system21: 8:02am On Dec 31, 2021
daddytime:
Lol

Na him be say Nigerians need to dey weep and beg God for forgiveness in advance if the next administration go make us look back and wished for this present disaster just as people are doing between this administration and GEJ's.

That will never happen Buhari failure started from his appointment to his nonchalant attitude towards the fellow fulanis causing havoc to the indigenous people. The reason why there is scarcity of farm produce is fulani herdsman

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by daddytime(m): 8:11am On Dec 31, 2021
system21:

That will never happen Buhari failure started from his appointment to his nonchalant attitude towards the fellow fulanis causing havoc to the indigenous people. The reason why there is scarcity of farm produce is fulani herdsman

I hear you, sir...

Go back to Nigeria's history...

It has become a very disastrous pattern where the past is always hailed and regarded as the best compared to the present.

You know what I mean...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by jeff1993: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2021
May his life be prosperous like the way Buhari made northern Nigeria prosperous!!!!

16 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Kingcalls: 8:21am On Dec 31, 2021
We actually hv deluded and demented folks ruling us...thats y the country is such in a great mess

10 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Warlord3000(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
THUNDER FIRE YOU

8 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Quietmover(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Is that not the trend in Nigeria?

We have always love our past leader then the present one.
But we have to be smart in electing a LEADER, so we don't have to miss Buhari.

Meanwhile: Looking at investing in a digital agency?

I run a digital agency and we are preparing for upscaling next year.
If you will love to Invest for the space of 3 months and decide if to pull out or not.
All info about the business will be passed acrossed adequately.

Kindly contact, Check my signature.
Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Tokskob2008: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Yeah real blessing to you looters in power while the masses are suffering daily.

7 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by EyezofGod120: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
angry This people reasons with their anus

6 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by NaijaNaWaa: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
This is how to wash your hands for the sumptuous meal that follows

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by NighttWalker(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
This man is just telling Nigerians the next person the north will bring will be so terrible it’ll make the disaster that is Buhari look like a saint.

You are all missing the point

2 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Triangles1(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Yeye dey smell.

A good Saturday start at Friday, we already know what he's, incompetent, clueless, borrow borrow, nepotism, tribalistic, sentiment.

Someone who declared freedom fighters as terrorist and bandit are roaming free.

This OP need correct slap for factory brain reset.

12 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by kponkedenge(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
What an idiot.

If Buhari is a blessing, then I don't want that kind of blessings for me and my family.

8 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by potbelly(m): 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
Yeye dey smell... undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by asorockvibesblo: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2021
The prayer is God should give us somebody who's better cos we can have something worst in 2023 ooo
Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by sotall(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
They just employed this mumu so he has no choice than to be singing and asslicking the failure.

6 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by bablon20(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2021
Buhari can only be a blessing to his cronies who deceive him to sign dubious contracts so as to enrich their bank accounts.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Idumuje: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2021
I really wish the north and south part ways. These northern dunces is a major reason for Nigeria’s present backwardness

7 Likes

Re: Mu'azu Sambo: Critics Won’t Realize Buhari Is A Blessing Until He Leaves by Maxymilliano(m): 8:24am On Dec 31, 2021
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyebanji: Why I Didnt Interfere In Ekiti Speaker's Impeachment / Senate Foreclosed Help For 16 Nigerians On Death Row In Indonesia / Pictured: Unveiling The Only Child Of Ex-oil Minister, Diezani Alison-madueke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.