Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? (38590 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by asorocker: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2011
Fools , after 41 years you are now being forced to eat the humble pie of ABURI
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by loma(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
Sad but funny!

http://www.npf.gov.ng/news/?newsid=110

SUICIDE BOMBING AT FORCE HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA
Published: 6/16/2011
Author/Source: PPRO Force Headquarter, Abuja

The Inspector-General of Police Hafiz Abubakar Ringim, NPM, mni has expressed his displeasure over the suicide bomb attack on vehicles parked at the Force Headquarters, Abuja car park.

The unfortunate incident which led to the death of the suicide bomber and a Police traffic warden occurred at about 1100hrs of 16/06/2011 when the suicide bomber vehicle was intercepted and directed to the car park for searching and checking.

The Traffic Warden who entered the vehicle of the suicide bomber to direct him to the car park was blown off along with him as soon as they got to the car park.

The IGP wises a appreciate the efforts of the fire service and the team of armed forces fire service who promptly responded to put off the fire.

The body of the suicide bomber has been recovered and a full investigation has commenced.

Members of the public are assured that the criminal elements behind this dastardly attack will be fished out as the government, the Police and other security agencies will not succumb to the demand of any criminal group or individual.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by zenus(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2011
Na wa ho
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by lionness(f): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
The death of the Youth Corpers (swept under the rug)
Independence day bomb blast (swept under the rug)
Escalating pockets of bomb blasts daily (swept under the rug)
No light. No security. No employment. Sanusi Lamido still has his job. Corruption thrives. Just words, and zoning palava and politiking as usual.

And yet you all voted this big FAILURE. I am sure some of the F00ls who voted him even perished in this bomb blast. We are where we want to be.
I hope the BombkoHaramers proceed to the Presidency. At least, they should blow off an arm of from this lazy and serially useless president.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Concept(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2011
kulutempa:

So you want the legislooters to be left alone?

What are they still looking for? They have family members who will be most gracious to see how loot can be and part with some for their funeral if only they are not buried in mass.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by luluosas(m): 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2011
God save the ordinary Nigerians, who are daily paying for the debt they didn't owe. Please, Lord, have mercy!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by LKRavitz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2011
lionness:

No light. No security. No employment. Sanusi Lamido still has his job. Corruption thrives. Just words, and zoning palava and politiking as usual.

And yet you all voted this big FAILURE. I am sure some of the F00ls who voted him even perished in this bomb blast. We are where we want to be.
I hope the BombkoHaramers proceed to the Presidency. At least, they should blow off an arm of from this lazy and[b] serially useless president
.[/b]
oh my your a true lioness. culdnt agree more with the serially useless title.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Eziachi: 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2011
werepeLeri:

D u m b - Of course millions still believe in the country Nigeria. Shame to you that you belong to the few who doesn't.
Do you have opinion of your own or you think you job is to abuse others about their opinion or complain about their level of English Language?
Now I wait for my dose of your abuse!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Abanicwise(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2011
This latest bombing is ridiculous and unbelievable,but what more can I say it is a reality.These are the authorities claiming to be protecting us the vulnerable citizen,but alas! They can't even protect themselve.I have a strong observation,which is,if this terrorist or whatever name they claim can successfully attack the two strongest force in our acclaimed great nation in an interval of weeks,then, they have indeed prove to us that they are capable of wrecking any havoc in any strategic location of the country.This is so, so painful as the  entire nation is sitting on a time bomb.I think our security agency need to be more proactive rather than reactive. I'm baffled.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Eziachi: 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2011
Whitehorse:

^^^
Yes,

MEND "negotiated", but it was/is not a religious war as Boko haram is waging. I hope u understand the difference between religious conviction and financial conviction?
The settle them religiously just as MEND was settled financially.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by won90: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
haka_nai:

Nigeriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! I am tired,let it keep coming! the hating ,ethno-religious intolerance and the foolishness.Until a day we go our separate ways!!!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Person don hear am.Kai which one person go do.Na to get food or run from danger everyday.In short make person begin keep hospital allowance.Before Government go become over stretched[b].Every man for himself o[/b]! bleeped up country!!!!

[size=38pt]DONT I JUST LOVE THE BOLDED [/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by IYANGBALI: 6:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
Nigeria is a country where anything goes. I love dis country.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Abanicwise(m): 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2011
This latest bombing is ridiculous and unbelievable,but what more can I say it is a reality.These are the authorities claiming to be protecting us the vulnerable citizen,but alas! They can't even protect themselve.I have a strong observation,which is,if this terrorist or whatever name they claim can successfully attack the two strongest force in our acclaimed great nation in an interval of weeks,then, they have indeed prove to us that they are capable of wrecking any havoc in any strategic location of the country.This is so, so painful as the  entire nation is sitting on a time bomb.I think our security agency need to be more proactive rather than reactive. I'm baffled.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by dare2think: 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
The security needs to approach this situation the "Mossad" way. Forget about the little terrorist. Go after the backers and sponsors. Kill everyone of them.

Let them know backing a terrorist organisation is a death sentence. It's Nigeria, you can find atleast one greedy boko-haramist that love life. give him a couple of millions and fly him out. Let him snitch of the "Oga's"

Let us atleast use corruption to our advantage.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by omoekoni(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
we were not meant to be a nation. before the british put us together, i can bet we were happier. all of a sudden, they put us together and invented nigeria. they were not apparently thinking about our progress or well being, at that time it, they were only thinking of their own selfish/personal interest. please, we need to divide this country. let the truth be told!!
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by pokur: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2011
[b][/b]', here they hang a man first and then try him later' . Moliere 1622-1673.
Has boko haram claimed responsibility for this blast or is there something i'm missing?.I think we should be a bit more circumspect in assigning responsibility for this act,at least until the law enforcement agencies carry out a comprehensive investigation.We don't want to have to eat humble pie a la Oct.1
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by MaiSuya(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2011
loma:

Sad but funny!

http://www.npf.gov.ng/news/?newsid=110

SUICIDE BOMBING AT FORCE HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA
Published: 6/16/2011
Author/Source: PPRO Force Headquarter, Abuja

The Inspector-General of Police Hafiz Abubakar Ringim, NPM, mni has expressed his displeasure over the suicide bomb attack on vehicles parked at the Force Headquarters, Abuja car park.

Is this guy for real?? A PHOCCCING BOMB explodes right in the heart of the Nation's capital, only metres from his very own office, and he expresses displeasure hmmmm
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Welder(m): 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2011
lionness:

I hope the BombkoHaramers proceed to the Presidency. At least, they should blow off an arm of from this lazy and serially useless president.

Whats your point, exactly?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2011
dare2think:

The security needs to approach this situation the "Mossad" way. Forget about the little terrorist. Go after the backers and sponsors. Kill everyone of them.
Let them know backing a terrorist organisation is a death sentence.

The bolded would be bad cos we all know Jonathan is one of the backers, Sponsors and spokesmen for MEND. So you mean they should kill GEJ,  and Edwin Clarke?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by aljharem3: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2011
what can i say

a country where the president used 1 billion naira meant for the people for inauguration party in aso rock

a country where bankole can have 10 billion on having fun with 2 women

a country where tinubu can buy the whole state and impose anyone on the state

a country where corpers are killed and kidnapped for business

a country where Mend, Boko haram, OPC, Bakkasi boys, Massob leaders are working freely without arrest for treason

a country where ex persidents have oil blocks for fun

a country where its capital is being blown by its citizens, and yet we call ourselves 1 country

I pray and hope this country split and everyone will find them papa house, enough of this rubbish we call a country, we have failed as a country

to those iddeiot accusing northerners, well i 2 things to tell u

1. u people are the must stu.pid people on earth better believe that, the bomb blast would have killed northerners and yet u blame it on us. iddeiots

2. you myopic views will only make u hate urselves more. go hug tranformer  angry
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2011
Today is a very dangerous turning point in the history of violence in Nigeria. We now have terrorists willing to blow themselves up and others.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by kl2020: 6:58pm On Jun 16, 2011
what government are you people talking about here? does nigeria have government lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by LKRavitz(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^^^^ more like a lootment
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2011
ehie:

he as c and c should come out and calm Nigerians, no speech,no state house conference no nothing, we are just talking and speculating and u say u have a leader, no u have a joke as a president

Abegi - keep quiet.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
fork adict:

He is not only weak, he's so stoooopid. He is a dull motherforker who doesnt know jack as in jack about any aspect of governance. Even Yaradua that strikes me about the weakest man on earth still summoned the courage to wage war on niger delta militants when their excesses almost choked the nation to death. But what do we have with JEJ? Just dey look. Bomb dey blow for everywhere. Who can please wake this ID.I.OT  up to face these boko haram pigs head on? Na wa for naija

You have not said anything meaningful really.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by bigdoo: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
I am worried about the safety of GEJ because these northern hooligans are hell bent on doing everything possible to ensure that Nigeria does not move ahead just because Buhari did not win the presidential election.  The north was very quick to build a new capital at Abuja because they feel that they will have an upper hand in controlling the affairs of things as Abuja is part of the north.  The northern terrorists could not try something like this if the capital of Nigeria was still in Lagos, neither would they try such a thing if the capital of Nigeria was to be in Onitsha.  As far as the north is concerned it is either a northerner as president of Nigeria or else there would be anarchy.  Well, Nigeria as a nation has gone beyond that sort of intimidation, arrogance and stupidity exhibited by the north and they cannot rule Nigeria by force.

If I were GEJ, there are two options to end all these endless menace and disruptions to his good-intentioned government.  He should either build another national capital in the eastern part of the country anywhere between Benin - Onitsha and Port Harcourt.  Nigeria could do with three capitals at Lagos, Abuja and another one in the eastern part of the country.  Any elected president could decide which capital he or she would like to operate from depending on how safe he or she feels with any of the three capitals.  Alternatively, Nigerians should hold a concensus on breaking up the country into two or three parts and let the north be on their own.  I personally do not want anything to do with people who reason like animals.  If the Yorubas want to be on their own, they should also be allowed to do so and the east should be able to sort themselves out.  I think that we can no longer continue to tolerate all this Hausa/Fulani oligarchy.  It is time to call a spade a spade.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by solbil: 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
i really think jonathan should resign. jonathan has got the military, sss pol.ice and money at his disposal yet he cannot secure his citizens.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
solbil:

i really think jonathan should resign. jonathan has got the military, sss pol.ice and money at his disposal yet he cannot secure his citizens.

LOL - r u in kindergarten?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by won90: 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
[size=18pt]LETS BOMB THE NORTH FROM ENUGU UPWARDS

LETS BOMB THEM
[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by aljharem3: 7:20pm On Jun 16, 2011
werepeLeri:

LOL - r u in kindergarten?

beaf ? if not u sure talk as silly as him
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Boboribo: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
@werepeLeri - you are SURELY beaf. Advise - make your own comment or SYM. You have carried on like a child long enough
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by proffmanue(m): 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
Every peace loving Nigerian should report any suspicious Islamic movement and gardering to the necessary authorities.
Every christian should start thinking of how to protect his family from this enemies of PEACE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Saraki Faces Fresh Charges For Receiving Governor’s Salary As Senator / APC Candidate For House Of Representatives And Lagos House Of Assembly Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.