Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? (38644 Views)

Violence Breaks Out At APC Headquarters In Abuja / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / David Mark Pays Buhari A Visit At The APC Headquarters In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by binhozie(m): 12:48am On Jun 17, 2011
Pls i'm sorry if i sound like a broken record, but this is my first post in this thread
WHERE IS GEJ IN ALL THIS?
I MEAN HAS ANYONE SEEN HIM SAYING ANYTHING, OR SPOKEN THROUGH ANYBODY
I'M SHOCKED
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by dayokanu(m): 12:49am On Jun 17, 2011
toblosky:

so Mend are the group that recently came back from somalia traning aproko,must GEJ feature in your post.Anyway u are in poll position for the fool of the year award grin grin

Must you display your illiteracy everywhere? Maybe you are one of those who had no shoes.

Havent Odechukwu been sending MEND to trainings abroad to finetune their militancy skills

BTW No one can take that award from you for this century at least.

No wonder your username is Tompolo. MEND supporter
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by hackney(m): 12:52am On Jun 17, 2011
Boko harem, in a roundabout way may be the group to sanitize the country if they target senators and reps.
Nobody will complain if they do so.

That way they will get more support and under that cloak, the senators and reps can be taken out till they stop looting or till good ppl come in.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by dayokanu(m): 12:53am On Jun 17, 2011
binhozie:

Pls i'm sorry if i sound like a broken record, but this is my first post in this thread
I'M SHOCKED

Praying for them to confess like he told us earlier

Jonathan added: “God will help us as a nation that we will get to the root of this matter. I urge Christians to continue to pray that some of these people will even confess to Nigerians that at the appropriate time they will tell us that they are behind this.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/01/abuja-blast-terrorists-at-work-jonathan/
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by mrofficial(m): 12:56am On Jun 17, 2011
^^^ Winch wey dey church self never confess. grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by umechuma: 1:05am On Jun 17, 2011
This is the turning point on the frustration Nigerians are going through on daily bases and pretending that nothing is happening.The suicide bomb that took place today has open a new chapter on what to expect in weeks and months to come.I cry for Nigerians!!! cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by LKRavitz(m): 1:09am On Jun 17, 2011
why did they claim just 2 people were killed when aljazeera corespondent yvonne ndege reported seeing five bodies moved in body bags?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 17, 2011
It wasn't a suicide bomber. The bomb went off prematurely. A suicide bomber would take more casualties and he had the opportunity to do so but passed.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by mrofficial(m): 2:02am On Jun 17, 2011
Things like this are bound to happen when we can still snap our police force sleeping on duty.

Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by princeonx: 2:20am On Jun 17, 2011
emmatok:

THOSE POLICE MEN ARE FOOLISH.

HOW DID THEY ALLOW THAT CAR INTO THAT COMPOUND WITHOUT SCANNING FOR BOMB.

Did you say scanning? your airport and sea port no get better scanner na parking lot you dey ask of one.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by chines4(m): 2:23am On Jun 17, 2011
Our security agents just have to wake up.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by kandiikane(m): 3:03am On Jun 17, 2011
I think they should bring in western style bomb squads to help clean up the mess call Boko Haram or train the army or policemen(whoever deals with these bomb issues) like how they train those soldiers in Afgan or even the Bomb Squads. .

Dammit, do they even have people who investigate these people? Do they even have undercovers? Do they have the right people to deal with Boko Haram?
Do they have STRATEGY?

Chii, Africa!! Why do you always have to have western intervention for you to deal with your countries situations?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Grassroot: 3:56am On Jun 17, 2011
3:56am: over 16 hours over the blast, no comments from GEJ. They have set up JTF for Boko Haram (nothing new). Different news agencies reporting different number of casualties. With the FOI act, I demand to see a complete report of the bomb blast (I hope that is not in anyway personal or inhibiting their "investigations".

My guess is that this might be swept under the carpet, so I want to do my own kind of investigation.

I think the government know these Boko Haram people, I'm sure they know their supporters. If they don't, like someone suggested, let us use corruption to our own advantage. Catch one of them (not difficult to catch one I think), and bribe him to unveil the names and provide evidence. Even US and advanced countries do this. They call it "cutting a deal for immunity".

I wonder what those SSS are doing. They didn't even have a hint that something like that was going to happen. With the prevalence of these attacks in Nigeria, shouldn't they have at least some undercover BokoHaram operatives to "leak" their plans?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Roland17(m): 4:07am On Jun 17, 2011
I could easily forgive the old population for voting in an Earthworm as leader over lions, tigers and elephants, but big shame to all youths who out of selfish ethnicity and myopic bias voted a man who would go down in the history of Nigeria, as the weakest and most confused president we have ever had. now many of u on Niaraland are quick to say u voted GEJ and not PDP, and i am quick to ask, whats the difference between the two, we had a life time opportunity to change the situation, its a pity it might eat the nation this time around.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by HARDDICK(m): 5:23am On Jun 17, 2011
When are they seperating,eachman goes back to his fatherland,thats the only solution to this problem as the north can't bear to see another Tribe rule nigeria they has started bombing to frustrate the Government and give it a bad name,so better we seperate let them go their Terror way of life,then we see if Terror can give them Oil to exploit.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by chijike(m): 5:46am On Jun 17, 2011
Is it not time 4 a sovereign national conference yet?. Do we have to wait till all notherners become boko harams? This clearly shows boko harms is spreading fast ! SOMETHING MUST BE DONE NOW GEJ.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by ikooko(m): 6:16am On Jun 17, 2011
DONT BE DECEVED. THIS IS NOT SUICIDE BOMBING.

Yoruba ronu, Omo Akin ko gbodo s'ojo.
Oodua a gbe wa oooo.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by romeo(m): 7:03am On Jun 17, 2011
werepeLeri:

you cant even speak correct English.

You too. It's can't and not cant

werepeLeri:

so your machine cant spell "announce" correctly?

You still don't know how to spell can't? kettle calling a pot black.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by won90: 7:03am On Jun 17, 2011
I wish they could even bomb GEJ sef e for good  undecided
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:23am On Jun 17, 2011
nethacker:

i just dnt knw y dis issue is taking too long to be resolved. Let's take america for example, every SUSPECTED terrorist here in US hv been placed under some form of surveillance.They even went to an extent of going to pakistan to make sure they c d end of bin laden. y r we nt doing same when we knw who these pple r? d only good thing our police is knwn for is to mount illegal checkpoints n collect bribes,then flee into d bush at d sight of suspected robbers  embarassed cry y shld d poor man suffer for d incompetence of our so-called mentally-paralysed bunch of goats  lipsrsealed

after how many years? I guessed it just happened overnight?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:24am On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

I wish they could even bomb GEJ sef e for good  undecided

You need to be put on surveillance and your details have been passed appropriately.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2011
LOL surveilance in naija. The thought of it makes me laugh. grin
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2011
Roland17:

I could easily forgive the old population for voting in an Earthworm as leader over lions, tigers and elephants, but big shame to all youths who out of selfish ethnicity and myopic bias voted a man who would go down in the history of Nigeria, as the weakest and most confused president we have ever had. now many of u on Niaraland are quick to say u voted GEJ and not PDP, and i am quick to ask, whats the difference between the two, we had a life time opportunity to change the situation, its a pity it might eat the nation this time around.

Who told you you can speak for the millions who stood under the rain and sun to vote for GEJ? What makes you think in your mind that you have better opinion than them?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:29am On Jun 17, 2011
kandiikane:

I think they should bring in western style bomb squads to help clean up the mess call Boko Haram or train the army or policemen(whoever deals with these bomb issues) like how they train those soldiers in Afgan or even the Bomb Squads. .

Dammit, do they even have people who investigate these people? Do they even have undercovers? Do they have the right people to deal with Boko Haram?
Do they have STRATEGY?

Chii, Africa!! Why do you always have to have western intervention for you  to deal with your countries situations?

Just like the goats in the western countries come to reap Africa of her resources to feed pigs in the so called western countries.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:32am On Jun 17, 2011
umechuma:

This is the turning point on the frustration Nigerians are going through on daily bases and pretending that nothing is happening.The suicide bomb that took place today has open a new chapter on what to expect in weeks and months to come.I cry for Nigerians!!! cry cry cry

You dont seem to know anything- so it is the ordinary Nigerians who go around preparing bombs and killing their innocent citizens? What has religious agitations and thuggery got to do with sufferings of ordinary Nigerians? So all the bombings in Iraq, America, Spain, Britain are all because of the suffering masses of those countries?
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:39am On Jun 17, 2011
mcgboye:

I just heard no official announcement has been made and Pres Goodie has not visited d scene yet. I hope it's a lie sha. Someone said the govt is still thinking of ways to involve Buhari in d blame game as it is wont. Again, I hope not. I said it somewhere here 2 months ago dat d problem is d govt's inability to prosecute perpetrators of these acts. They are getting stronger n braver every day. Aso Rock had better watch it. The whip used to beat d first wife is somewhere waiting for d 2nd wife.
Trouble is getting closer home

This is so st upid. So, you want the President to go there even just as the bomb went off. Do you think appropriately at all? Or he should go there to direct the firemen in putting up the flame and direct people to safety- come on. I cant stop laughing.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by werepeLeri: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2011
1025:

we unanimously handed over our country to the blood thirsty group of people(pdp) so let us shut up our mouths and wait for the worst 4 years of our lives. when the wicked are in power, the ppl suffer but when the righteous are in power, the ppl rejoice. what are we doing today, rejoicing or suffering? then who is in power?
on the 29th of may, somebody swore to an oath to protect our lives and property, today we all know he is not doing same rather we are dying one after the other. oyibo man will resign for failing in his duties.
the chief of confusion(obasanjo) has finally landed us where he wants us. the man ruled for 8 years, wanted more but was denied and since then, nigeria has never known peace. he started by imposing yar adua on us and then  cutting off the northerners 8 years turn to 4 yrs. jonathan fall for his games by telling us no zoning. today zoning is alive and bombing is the order of the day. what will history say if nigeria fall apart under him?
1st october bombing was used for politics when Chief raymond Dokpesi was tricked into joining jonathan's campaign team so here we are.
if our police head quarters can be attacked easily like this, can anyone tell us where is safe in nigeria?
from all indications, bombing in the north, public funds looting and stealing in/by the west and kidnapping/militancy in the east are part of the fresh air 2011?  
God wanted to use Buhari/Bakare to change our situations but the devil that is always out to steal, kill and destroy will never let us have them.
until the day nigerians stand up and say no to pdp, nigeria will never move forward.

Abeg - say something else. God wanted!!!! So who stopped God? Or human beings can stop your own god who wanted Buhari and Bakare? Stale news.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by BabaO2: 8:09am On Jun 17, 2011
I'M SHOCKED
Are u brilliant at all?, if he talks now, pple will say he's quick to talk on this kind of issue. He will get all the security details before he can talk on the issue so that he doesn't misfire again
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by omo9ja1(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2011
saw the news headline on bbc, I was supprise, I need more do do with our security
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by andyanders: 8:16am On Jun 17, 2011
The whole thing sounds funny and stup, id. How can a Police warden enter the car of he suspected and was directing him to the car park to be searched only for the bomb to go off and kill both of them? Was he looking or normal asking for bribe? Police is so fund of entering into people's cars in the name of searching. This sounds good for them.

At a police check point, or traffic warder’s check point, on stopping someone, the next thing you see them do is jump into your car and commando you to drive to their Station or any secluded area for negotiation. Well, I pray that they keep arresting people caring bombs and directing them to their station. Anytime they enter your car, they want to negotiate for money. Be it on highways or within the city, the same act they exhibit.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by andyanders: 8:19am On Jun 17, 2011
Let the gboko haram face these people stealing our money in the house.
Re: Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 17, 2011
Why do people talk like they don't know that the jtf soldiers have been killing people in the niger/delda for a while now on gej's order, so how are you all so sure that this is not payback? that's why the presido can not say a word until he cooks up a northern name to blame

2: how many times have you had a police or even a security guard enter your car to show you where to park? This story no add up wo!.

But fooo*oools will always believe what they would like to believe

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Appeal Court Sacks Kano Governor, Abba Kabir Yusuf / Throwback Photos Of Buhari With Serving Corpers At His Daura Home Many Years Ago / John Nnia Nwodo Bows To Obi Of Onitsha As He Arrives Chatham House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.