Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina (16523 Views)

You’ve Lost Igbo Support Over 'Soaked Sliced Bread' Comment - SERG Tells Tinubu / CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Prenonjebose: 10:49am On Dec 31, 2021
He is no different from his principal
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by ignis: 10:50am On Dec 31, 2021
Buhari too
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by slowice(m): 10:54am On Dec 31, 2021
They are their worst enemies..... They defended failure because he is one of them now they re massively reaping the dividends of a failed system.... The whole country is suffering for that miserable mistake.
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by RepoMan007: 10:56am On Dec 31, 2021
The governor has very limited power over the security outfits. The FG has all the control. Is it the state gov of Imo that controls the army men dealing with communities.
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Geeman2006: 10:57am On Dec 31, 2021
What can he do! Obviously helpless
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2021
They should settle themselves before their houses catches fire again! Population reduction is agenda of bandits in the the North and payback time. I heard that the cheque signed by dullard in 2015 for Bandits bounced back .

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by wisdom042(m): 11:00am On Dec 31, 2021
Was it not this governor that went to the forest to meet with bandits and even took pictures with them carrying arms? If you no longer have capacity to tackle the security challenges in your state while not step down. CLUELESS GOVERNORS EVERYWHERE!

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by maxzzo1(m): 11:01am On Dec 31, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/12/cso-to-masari-youve-lost-capacity-to-govern-katsina/
One tin about apc govt is that dey don't speak d truth always lying .... And one thing about lying is that u must lie to cover up and it continues...that's APC for u...shameless People

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by BigYash: 11:02am On Dec 31, 2021
The governor na terrorist nau... This goes to show how buhari even failed his own people.. Na to dey travel up and down ,go dey talk for wetin no concern am he sabi...
Nigga is jejely enjoying his old age.. Na people wen vote am,no wise normally... Very dull set of supporters..
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by maxzzo1(m): 11:03am On Dec 31, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
They should settle themselves before their houses catches fire again! Population reduction is agenda of bandits in the the North and payback time. I heard that the cheque signed by dullard in 2015 for Bandits bounced back .
So cheque bounce ahahahahahaha bad guy
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Nicepoker(m): 11:06am On Dec 31, 2021
funshint:
Those northern governors are fools. Simple state police will solve most of the security problem they currently have but when you have people with diminished capacity to think outside the box, this is what you get.
They know. But are afraid it might gradually lead to restructuring.

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Nicepoker(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:
When a nation continues to elect and appoint buffoons in all sectors, this is exactly what you get: BACKWARDNESS!

This nation will never move beyond the quality of leaders she elects!

This is a tested and proven fact in the history of this modern world.

I have no iota of pity for the North!
No body can govern Nigeria even you successfully. The country needs restructuring. The current system is being set up for failure.

2 Likes

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by History555: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2021
Every nigerian should be giving the right to bear arms.

I repeat

Everyone that wants to bear arms should be allowed

How can someone invade ur house, beat u, rape ur wife, lock ur kids in cupboard, eat ur food, steal ur money and properties and walk away like a voltron. Then imagine doing the same thing to a community of thousands of people with consequences

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Angelfrost(m): 11:16am On Dec 31, 2021
Nicepoker:
No body can govern Nigeria even you successfully. The country needs restructuring. The current system is being set up for failure.

Who set it up for failure?! Was the current structure established by aliens??! Who will re-structure the country??! Aliens??!...

Leadership is not as complex as you think sir.
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Nicepoker(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Who set it up for failure?! Was the current structure established by aliens??! Who will re-structure the country??! Aliens??!...

Leadership is not as complex as you think sir.
A leader who got into office through corruption aided by the people will never restructure the country. In Nigeria leadership is complex.

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by olisaEze(m): 11:24am On Dec 31, 2021
There is such a thing as cause and effect, but Nigerians seldom think about the consequences of the political choices they make. A man who still takes security votes every month, proudly hobnobbed with killers of his own people and still came back to tell the remainder to take up arms against a foe even the police avoids is not so right in the head. Forget capacity, the engine don knock!
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:26am On Dec 31, 2021
2023 campaigners have started lobbying for higher political bidders.
The North can't fool me.

If the North serious for freedom let them call for referendum.

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by gazza07(m): 11:48am On Dec 31, 2021
A quota system product never has any capacity to rule, shikinah! People like okezie ikpeazu belongs to this group. Notable mentions, sanwo olu of Lagos state, Yahya Bello of kogi, the guy at osun state and the mostly the slowpoke at the top, oga kpatakpata of them all, the lifeless one.. tueh to them all
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Greenback: 11:54am On Dec 31, 2021
The below is a picture of masari after negotiations with bandits.
Nobody,no conehead,no fatais kabirus mufutaus ajanaku all afonjas,none of them said anything,they don't even know.

But they know the names of all eastern governors and their LGAs and their dates of birth,etc grin

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by just2endowed: 12:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Baawaa:

FG failed, SG failed, LG failed individuals must not failed themselves, simple!

Point of correction, there is no LG. We have FG and SG. LG are ceremonial and are largely control by greedy state governments.
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by jrusky(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Capacity? Where would he get it from? He never had any in the first place and his senior brother in Aso has none so not a new thing.

I'm now beginning to think that state called Katsina likely has issue with the word *human capacuty* if history is to be follow.

Unfortunately the Northern elders that chose quietness in this situation are not helping and it might be too late to speak with the way things are going right now.

This is not the time for a political party affliation emotion. This is not time for regional emotional desire this is the time to tell Buhari and his cabinet enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Popesuccess(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hisbah21:
indeed since the time he negotiate with bandits
That was the time they should have stopped this criminals, instead they started negotiating with them giving them money because they are their brothers.
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Popesuccess:
That was the time they should have stopped this criminals, instead they started negotiating with them giving them money because they are their brothers.

u are right brother

1 Like

Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by Soundmind(m): 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
He has confirmed he is looking for hope in a hopeless situation
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by jrusky(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Greenback:
The below is a picture of masari after negotiations with bandits.
Nobody,no conehead,no fatais kabirus mufutaus ajanaku all afonjas,none of them said anything,they don't even know.

But they know the names of all eastern governors and their LGAs and their dates of birth,etc grin

Pls be reasonable in your assertion nah bro. Afonja were not supporting banditry bro pls. Afonja are speaking against this ugly issue at hand day and night. Pls not only Afonja voted for this demon. As a matter of fact remember today that Tinubu was never and will never be Afonja mouthpiece more so remember apc has just few states in SW.

Stop blaming Afonja let's blame ourselves and Jonathan mistakes for allowing my people from the East to hijacked his governor and pushed SW ad the North aside or you forgot how SE people bombarded this forum telling the SW to go to hell and the North to damn hell? Pls go back to then. The insults was extreme and it was this same SW that stood behind Gej when Yardua died and voted for him massively but unfortunately Gej at a point abadoned them and Gej sudden Became *Azikwe* Jonathan and these people moved their support elsewhere pls if they were you will you not do the same

You are blaming Afonja what of Amaechi that nearly drained his state purse to brought this calamity in power? Pls what of Okorocha heavy contribution? What about Onu and Ngige, Peterside, Timipere, Lyon or PSG, Akpabio not left out

Now same thing you are blaming SW for Umahi and Hopeless Nzo, Kalu are doing the worst do you blame them?

In SW have you ever heard any politician or governor even from apc state comes out publicly and praise Buhari the way Umahi has be doing? No, but did you blame him?

Pls be very logical, education is not about grammar but application of common sense makes education worth it. Read my post over and over anywhere I had lied tell me bro.

I'm an unrepentant pdp and Gej supporter but I'm not silly or allow tribal madness to overwhelm my thinking faculty. Bad is bad and good is good it does not matter what tribe or region involve, fact is fact take it or burst it.
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
jrusky:

Pls be reasonable in your assertion nah bro. Afonja were not supporting banditry bro pls. Afonja are speaking against this ugly issue at hand day and night. Pls not only Afonja voted for this demon. As a matter of fact remember today that Tinubu was never and will never be Afonja mouthpiece more so remember apc has just few states in SW.

Stop blaming Afonja let's blame ourselves and Jonathan mistakes for allowing my people from the East to hijacked his governor and pushed SW ad the North aside or you forgot how SE people bombarded this forum telling the SW to go to hell and the North to damn hell? Pls go back to then. The insults was extreme and it was this same SW that stood behind Gej when Yardua died and voted for him massively but unfortunately Gej at a point abadoned them and Gej sudden Became *Azikwe* Jonathan and these people moved their support elsewhere pls if they were you will you not do the same

You are blaming Afonja what of Amaechi that nearly drained his state purse to brought this calamity in power? Pls what of Okorocha heavy contribution? What about Onu and Ngige, Peterside, Timipere, Lyon or PSG, Akpabio not left out

Now same thing you are blaming SW for Umahi and Hopeless Nzo, Kalu are doing the worst do you blame them?

In SW have you ever heard any politician or governor even from apc state comes out publicly and praise Buhari the way Umahi has be doing? No, but did you blame him?

Pls be very logical, education is not about grammar but application of common sense makes education worth it. Read my post over and over anywhere I had lied tell me bro.

I'm an unrepentant pdp and Gej supporter but I'm not silly or allow tribal madness to overwhelm my thinking faculty. Bad is bad and good is good it does not matter what tribe or region involve, fact is fact take it or burst it.
So Jonathan pushed the north and SW aside in his government?
You are openly a very dishonest fellow.
Re: CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina by jrusky(m): 7:39am On Jan 01, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
So Jonathan pushed the north and SW aside in his government?
You are openly a very dishonest fellow.

Go back again yo my post pls read.

You will see where I said **at a point Jonathan regime was hijacked***. Bro you don't need to ie we all saw what happened pls.

Take it or burst it. Everyone I mean single soul that voted fir Bihari are guilty of Buhari horror on Nigerian.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Challenges Opposition To Present Both Buhari And Atiku Against Jonathan. / Governor Bagudu Of Kebbi Deworming A Child (Photo) / Lai Mohammed: I Did Not Blame Murtala Mohammed For Spate Of Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.