Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? (1112 Views)

State Of Roads In Sango Ota Ogun State (pictures) / Christmas In Aba: No Roads To Drive (Pictures) / Breath-Taking Aerial View Of Roads In Abuja - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sergio101(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
cry .....The federal road in Agulu is just pure definition of road to hell......... Awka-Ekwulobia
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 3:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Mehn, I've not been to Kwara when Okin was functioning o.
I knew Kwara about 4yrs ago.
Nah Ondo I be

You missed our good Kwara then.
Adesoye college was the balm then, even IBB had his children there too.
I have friends in Ondo too,been to many Akoko towns and villages, ,Oke-Agbe, Akure, Owo, Ijare, Omotosho, IgbaraOke and so on. One of my family members married from Akure grin grin grin
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Sammy07: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
iwaeda:

You missed our good Kwara then.
Adesoye college was the balm then, even IBB had his children there too.
I have friends in Ondo too,been to many Akoko towns and villages, ,Oke-Agbe, Akure, Owo, Ijare, Omotosho, IgbaraOke and so on. One of my family members married from Akure grin grin grin

Wow, you're doing well.

@bolded be like that school has become a shadow of itself.
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

Perhaps I missed that.

Anyways, the thread is about shading the FG as the guy is one of the dislodged TAN members during Pdp era

Does that matter if fg doesn't want shading they should do the do
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Wow, you're doing well.

You know a lot of private schools across the nation
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by hakeemhakeem(m): 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Wow, you're doing well.

You know a lot of private schools across the nation and then a lot people don't send their kids to study abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by Elose11(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
From Abuja to lokoja .....Good
Lokoja to okene ......fair
From Okene to okpilla ..hellish
Okpilla to Irrua ..... Good
From Irrua to Benin.....fair
From Benin to Warri ...hellish
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by LordIsaac(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2022
Road to Ile-Oluji is nice cheesy
Re: How Are State Of Roads To Your Home Town? by iwaeda: 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Elose11:
From Abuja to lokoja .....Good
Lokoja to okene ......fair
From Okene to okpilla ..hellish
Okpilla to Irrua ..... Good
From Irrua to Benin.....fair
From Benin to Warri ...hellish

Funny enough Benin to Warri used to be very solid those days. Tfare used to be N300 from Ramat park grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 1.5m Enough For Undergraduates Studies In Germany? / Top 10 Most Powerful Nations In The World / Are There Nigerians In Xi'an Shanxi Province, China.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.