Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) (32240 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Gunmen Kidnap Lady 24 Hours To Her Wedding In Kaduna (Photo) / Nafisa Yusuf Laila: Missing Bride In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Ibaaboy(m): 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by lilyheaven: 3:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
MrJames007:
After sending this fake alert, what figure do they put in the balance

Some banks like first bank , don’t add balance.
But I Know UBA and Stanbic Ibtc and fidelity add balance
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guyman02:
Always confirm online transfer payments with your Bank App and not SMS alert.

Never trust any stranger no matter their appearance, packaging or sweet sounding words.
I don't even receive SMS alert
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by AbuAeesha: 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
MrJames007:
After sending this fake alert, what figure do they put in the balance
been wondering abt this
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Novice1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
Kaduna, land of fraudsters.
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guyman02:

Never trust any stranger no matter their appearance, packaging or sweet sounding words.

They can know how much you have left in your balance...

Make we try know balance ni

Not every business person use mobile app
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Hkff: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Really
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Bigcowhorn: 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Life sha

Look at the big madam steal with confidence
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by orgylover: 5:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bigcowhorn:
Life sha

Look at the big madam steal with confidence
is that not how ur mama dey steal grin
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Bigcowhorn: 5:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
orgylover:
is that not how ur mama dey steal grin

I did say your gay armed robber ass will come looking for me after some women told you what to do grin
You are actually the biggest SIMP alive grin

That's your mother right there. A pity you no recognize her cheesy

Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by hansomb: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guyman02:

what if data no dey. Na only God and prayer fit save one from scammers.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Fashionista01(f): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
She dressed decently and look so innocent where her heart is full of evil.
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
IT'S THE DEVIL'S WORK

lipsrsealed
Noo this one na Buhari's work
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Guyman02:

Especially sweet sounding words. Anybody that has a very sweet sounding words is likely a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by faithfull18(f): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Kai, people still fall for this
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by seunfape(m): 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Scamajango.
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by Turner2023: 9:59am On Feb 18, 2023
If she has her real phone number or email or anything that can lead to her device then use offratrack to track her location, go with the appropriate law enforcement and apprehend her, people like her should be behind the bars forever.
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by uvie66: 10:38am On Feb 18, 2023
Triangles1:
No matter how smart you think you're if they'll dupe you they will dupe you and you go still dupe lowo OLUWA.
leave that matter, if I get shop any customer wey enter my shop na thief until I prove otherwise. With that type of money I will check my bank statement
Re: Woman Buys Items Worth N132k With A Fake Bank Alert In Kaduna (Photo, Video) by ogoloray(m): 5:47pm On Apr 25
Ch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Operative Reportedly Kills Fashion Designer In Abuja / Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol / Cheating Boyfriends VS crazy girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.