Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,376 members, 7,853,673 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:23 PM

Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu (510 Views)

N4,000,000 SCAM. Nairalanders, Please Help Us!!!! / Lagos: Robbers Push Lady From Car, Suspect Dies After Police Chase / Video Of Ajah Crisis In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu by SafeNigeria: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2021
Another crisis is looming in ikorodu if not averted immediately,the oil bunkry activities that caused many people's life in ishawo, igbo-olomu, imagbon axis in recent years if not for the intervention of federal government as started again.This is the only means I believe I can talk to the authority because the matter can't be report to the military or the police because they are both involve in the illegal activities .The oil bunkry has started again while they carry this activity with the help of the Nigeria military that was supposed to protect the pipeline and the community.If you want to know about this ,try to come to a community called pakisha where there's high number of hoodlums.people are now selling the petrol in jerican and kegs on the street,I would have love to call the CDA chairmen to order but some of them are involve in the illegal business..please help us reach out to the authority to help us out not to experience another lost of life and property,this matter has been reported to IGP Special Tactical ayetoro under the command of Superintendent Toyin Omosebi but nothing has been done has we later discovered there involvement in the illegal vandalization business.
Re: Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu by FuckDModz: 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
I see no cause for alarm here.
Re: Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu by Thesaint141(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
We don hear, I assure u dat we will do something about it.
Re: Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu by holluwizzy: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Just passing...
Re: Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu by Divoc19(f): 2:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
If authorities are involved then the matter pass our power. Just go live and stay out of trouble. Na Naija we dey.
Re: Mr Oshewa Help Us Push This...... Crisis In Ikorodu by zanshi: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Tony Elumelu wrote an article on the revenue leakages of oil theft Nigeria is loosing to bad actors and oil bunkers it may shock you that this vice extends to Ogijo area of Ikorodu.

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of The Onitsha Relief Market Fire Incident / US Navy Seal Rescue Mission In Nigeria / Woman Caught Stealing Money Sprayed On The Celebrants At An Event (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.