Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Should East Dam River Niger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should East Dam River Niger (3005 Views)

Warning: Niger Republic Will Dam River Niger And Nigeria Will Lose Reputation / Tinubu: I'll Dredge River Niger and develop Baro Port / Maduka Vows To Dredge River Niger To Onitsha To Activate The Sea Port (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Conrod: 11:47am On Dec 31, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You still don't get it? The Niger flows FROM THE NORTH. So, the east has no say in water supply from the Niger to the north.
And what if the east choose to dredge the river ?
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 11:47am On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] did you see me mention dam? Why don't you people use your brain for once. undecided

So keep quiet or stick to topic

Ibo man want to dam River Niger to hurt Northern Nigeria.

Lmaooooo! Only God knows the evil plans you lot habor in your mind to hurt other Nigerians if you have the means grin

9 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 11:51am On Dec 31, 2021
Conrod:

What happens if the East dredge the River?

In less than 10 years, it will be filled with sediments from upper River

You don’t have any geographical advantage over any part of Nigeria. #FACT

11 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by meccuno: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
ManMountain:

So keep quiet or stick to topic

Ibo man want to dam River Niger to hurt Northern Nigeria.

Lmaooooo! Only God knows the evil plans you lot habor in your mind to hurt other Nigerians if you have the means grin
[/s] like I said. I didn't mention dam. I am not surprised that a dear beat wouldn't understand what a wrote. grin
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Conrod: 11:59am On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

What happens if the East dredge the River?

In less than 10 years, it will be filled with sediments from upper River

You don’t have any geographical advantage over any part of Nigeria. #FACT
What will be the impact in the north during that "10 years" sir.
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Conrod:
What will be the impact in the north during that "10 years" sir.

Nothing significant! They rill still use it for farm irrigation as nothing happened. It’s the south that should be worried if the North decides to create more dams in the North

7 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Conrod: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

Not just geography, he need political-economy lessons.

The older generations of igbos understand that they are the greatest beneficiary of Nigeria both in market population and geography. However, it will take a reality shock on this current generation to understand what their grandparents understood long time ago
You've already derailed the topic with your deep rooted igbophobia.
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 12:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] like I said. I didn't mention dam. I am not surprised that a dear beat wouldn't understand what a wrote. grin

This one is too ashamed to write what he think about Ibo damming River Niger.

Nobody will beat you if you say it grin

6 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 12:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Conrod:
You've already derailed the topic with your deep rooted igbophobia.

Igbo phobia? Are you ok?

6 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by meccuno: 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

This one is too ashamed to write what he think about Ibo damming River Niger.

Nobody will beat you if you say it grin
I don't give a mess about any dam. All I know is that you lots should stop this irritating idea that we need Nigeria. We don't Bleep.ing need you.
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 12:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
I don't give a mess about any dam. All I know is that you lots should stop this irritating idea that we need Nigeria. We don't Bleep.ing need you.

Then talk to the idiots among your that keep thinking Nigeria will suffer if you lot get your Biafra.

We all will move on in life

9 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by meccuno: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

Then talk to the idiots among your that keep thinking Nigeria will suffer if you lot get your Biafra.

We all will move on in life
What makes Nigeria ? Oil. Without it, it's as good as dead. If the Igbos secede, the Nigeri Delta would want to have their own country. Not like I care. So definitely would affect Nigeria.
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
What makes Nigeria ? Oil. Without it, it's as good as dead. If the Igbos secede, the Nigeri Delta would want to have their own country. Not like I care. So definitely would affect Nigeria.

It will affect EVERYONE. It will affect you and it would affect me!!

But eventually, we will all move on

3 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by meccuno: 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

It will affect EVERYONE. It will affect you and it would affect me!!

But eventually, we will all move on
for once you are saying the truth. I am impressed cool
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by chigator2: 12:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

Not just geography, he need political-economy lessons.

The older generations of igbos understand that they are the greatest beneficiary of Nigeria both in market population and geography. However, it will take a reality shock on this current generation to understand what their grandparents understood long time ago

I am curious how you got this clueless,

If we are truly parasitic beneficiaries please cut us off.
Coming from parasites themselves, shame
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 1:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
chigator2:

[s]I am curious how you got this clueless,

If we are truly parasitic beneficiaries please cut us off.
Coming from parasites themselves, shame[/s]

Cut yourself off by banning Chisco, ABC , Ekene Dilli and the rest from shipping you all across the country on daily basis

It’s 100 � confirmed that you get more than your contribution to this union

Stupid !

7 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by FirstCounsel(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
deadkamalu:
Actually it is the north that can dam the river and yours will dry up,remember water moves downhill and who is up? Like some said you need a good geography lesson.
Thumbs up bro.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Hotice085: 1:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Conrod:

Dredge,what manner of dumb ass are you?
You dredge the river and upstream they decide to build another dam up north una go just dry pass sahara desert

9 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hotice085:

Dredge,what manner of dumb ass are you?
You dredge the river and upstream they decide to build another dam up north una go just dry pass sahara desert

Honestly I don’t understand how the folks reason!

How can a people be so obsessive with thinking on how to hurt other Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by chigator2: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

Cut yourself off by banning Chisco, ABC , Ekene Dilli and the rest from shipping you all across the country on daily basis

It’s 100 � confirmed that you get more than your contribution to this union

Stupid !

Do I look like your Leaders.

You claim you know the problem " Igbo Parasitism" and the Solution " Cutting Out Igbos ".

What then is stopping you and your kind from taking action.
Except
Perhaps the Macro truth about Igbos in Nigeria supersedes your Micro opinion about Igbos in Nigeria.

Those with power know the Macro while nobody you is arguing with Micro.

2 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
chigator2:

[s]Do I look like your Leaders.

You claim you know the problem " Igbo Parasitism" and the Solution " Cutting Out Igbos ".

What then is stopping you and your kind from taking action.
Except
Perhaps the Macro truth about Igbos in Nigeria supersedes your Micro opinion about Igbos in Nigeria.

Those with power know the Macro while nobody you is arguing with Micro.[/s]

Ok
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by chigator2: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

Ok

Yeah, you can now retrace into your cocoon of low self worth and esteem
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by aribisala0(m): 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
deadkamalu:
Actually it is the north that can dam the river and yours will dry up,remember water moves downhill and who is up? Like some said you need a good geography lesson.
What do you mean by downhill.
You might need geography lessons too as you appear to have half knowledge which is more dangerous than no knowledge.

The course of the river Niger is a matter of fact . Nothing to do with "downhill"
As a matter of fact for several kilometres after its origin in Guinea the River Niger flows northwards before turning southwards

FYI and education

The North is not "UP" and the South "DOWN" . Those are arbitrary specifications. just like East and West or writing from left to right. If you look at older maps the "north" was at the top and vice versa

It is funny how many people believe that
The North pole is the TOP OF THE WORLD and the South Pole is AT THE BOTTOM
There are rivers that flow from south to north e.g. The NILE

The question of "downhill" is ignorant.

7 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Christistruth00: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dbboy:
[b][/b][b][/b]Am curious and would love to know should the Eastern part of Nigeria Dam River Niger what would be the Negative impact on upper North, that require this water for survival and could this lead to the actual demise of state that depend on the flow of this water.

If IPOB Try nonsense with the Niger in the East them Kwara and Kogi will Dam the Niger at Jebba and Lokoja

5 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Christistruth00: 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

You still don't get it? The Niger flows FROM THE NORTH. So, the east has no say in water supply from the Niger to the north.

Let us just Thank God for all his Mercies if they were in the North IPOB would Dam the Niger and ask everyone to pay them money before allowing the Niger to flow down to them

If they could control rainfall the whole Earth would be in serious trouble

Imagine

6 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Christistruth00: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
ManMountain:

Not just geography, he need political-economic lessons.

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB spent the last 6 years Educating their SE Youths in how to be Stupendously foolish while thinking you are smart
many of the Elders Cheered IPOB on and even awarded Kanu Chieftancy Titles to Celebrate his Crimes ,

Now the IPOB has Saturated SE with Mkpuru Miri Terrorists that don’t even know their left from their right
nor if River Niger is flowing from their North or their South

4 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by meccuno: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s]
Christistruth00:

Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB spent the last 6 years Educating their SE Youths in how to be Stupendously foolish while thinking you are smart
many of the Elders Cheered IPOB on and even awarded Kanu Chieftancy Titles to Celebrate his Crimes ,

Now the IPOB has Saturated SE with Mkpuru Miri Terrorists that don’t even know their left from their right
nor if River Niger is flowing from their North or their South
[/s] You can never say anything that is sensible. I am sorry for your father and mother who wasted time trying to train you. grin

1 Like

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by christistruth01: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
[s][/s] You can never say anything that is sensible. I am sorry for your father and mother who wasted time trying to train you. grin

Despite all your Education Training and God Given Understanding

You left Goat ,Cow,fish, Chicken,pig even your local backyard free Snail meats

and decided that. the best meat for your Egusi Soup and Garri was roasted Human Heads

What is the value of such intelligence

4 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by meccuno: 4:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
christistruth01:

Despite all your Education Training and God Given Understanding

You left Goat ,Cow,fish, Chicken,pig meats

and decided that. the best meat for your Egusi Soup and Garri was roasted Human Heads

Is that your own idea of intelligence
Tell us why the Abobaku ran away when the Ooni of ife died. grin grin don't think we have forgotten Soka forest in Oyo state where human meat were sold and heads sold for 60 k. Don't forget that your obas eat the intestines of the other oba when he does. And when you Oba dies, you sacrifice close to 30 heads with that of the Abobaku. And you have the mind to talk about cannibalism grin grin grin chaii
Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Conrod:

At this point I just have to assume you're trolling. Can't believe anyone can be this stubbornly stupid (and proud to show it publicly at the same time).

3 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by ManMountain(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
[s][/s]
chigator2:

[s]Yeah, you can now retrace into your cocoon of low self worth and esteem[/s]

You want an engagement after binging on mpuru miri

2 Likes

Re: Should East Dam River Niger by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Conrod:
Which East will dredge the River? Igboland can't unilaterally chose to dredge the Niger even if Nigeria does not exist.

Go and check the route of River Benue and River Niger down to the Delta, Ibos can not decide to dredge it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: Tinubu Never Said He Is 71, Its Just A Minor Eror In His Documents / Tinubu Govt Plans Earn-as-you-work Pay Policy For Workers / Sources Expose How Much ‘Token’ Was Sent To Senators For Holiday, Where It Came

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.