Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,682 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) (26405 Views)

COO Grand Cubana, Omoaefe Ejere Mother Dies At 76 (Pictures) / JP Ejere's Burial: Omoaefe Ejere Buries His Father (Pictures) / Omoaefe Ejere Celebrates First Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2021
lexy2014:

which one is "An award winning hospitality administrator"?
Overhyping
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 1:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
smartasuen:
His face looks kinda scarred. Anyway, he's swimming in money, congrats to him.

I think that scary look was corrected on the second and third pic
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
That's good
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations Omoafe!
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by putin2: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Congrats bro, May the little girl have it all in life amen.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by JohnBullMySon: 2:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
sweetjohn:
Are you intimidated by the word "Igbo"? If you are, am sorry, you have to commit suicide BC the short sentence "Igbo Amaka" will keep soaring high
Even as an Igbo man, I find that comment unnecessary and plain stupid. Why do Africans brag about tribes all the time. Isn't it a sign of low intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by izibili44: 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
Elidrisy20:
E be like say something is wrong,I don't know weda na my eyes ooo
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind

But DNA test is needed
surly na your eyes dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Go to learn that OBI CUBANA gives employment to a Delta indigene.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Funnyandviral:
mumu talk, like bill gates and Jeff bezos

There is NO Igbo billionaire in Nigeria, the real billionaires are are dollar billionaires, and we have just THREE dollar billionaires in Nigeria, Dangote, abdulsamad rabiu and Mike Adenuga.

Even Asian countries in general recognizes only dollar billionaires.

If you want to talk about Naira billionaires, there are mannnnnnnnny naira million in Nigeria, too 30 nigeria musicians are naira billionaires, top 30 Nollywood actors are naira billionaires, not to talk of naira billionaires from other countries in Africa, Asia and USA.

Like they say, empty barrel makes the loudest noise.
You just open a gutter mouth giving figures and statistics as you wish from no reliable source which is you...
So you are the one holding or counting money for these people?
So Author Eze is not a dollar billionaire?
So Innosson is not a dollar billionaire?
Poor people discuss who is rich or not,while the rich continue making money.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by SensualMan: 4:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Baawahala:

You just open a gutter mouth giving figures and statistics as you wish from no reliable source which is you...
U get time dey reply the low life yoloba Muslim. He feels intimidated by the heights the young men attended absent mining of head. It's alien to them that a young man can be filthy rich without digging of human skull. The secret of igbo billionaires u see today is silent years of apprenticeship. Look at this young Delta man, look at chief priest, look at preety Mike etc.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
I used to know this guy for area in warri congrats to him.
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
Delta ( especially warri part) and Edo people who Sabi manage hotel and club pass. Bcus they are very good. In jos, Enugu, Asaba n ABUJA na Dem de manage all de club way de boom.

My guy use Edo gal as manager for one small join that year (2014). Now de place has grown.

They other of my guy started using Delta gal as manager last 2 years. Now de place has started making waves
Re: Omoaefe Ejere Welcomes New Baby (Photos) by Funnyandviral: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Baawahala:

LOL, see the rich man discussing who is such.

Author Eze and Innoson are not Dollar billionaires, they are not on Forbes list. No, Igbo or Southeastern is on Forbes list. Empty barrel makes the loudest noise.

There are Mannnnnnnnny naira billionaires in nigeria,of which we can include author Eze, and Innoson.
All those senators, honorables are also Naira millioniare. So, you can count you people among.

Please, if you want to counter what I just said, bring proof from Forbes. Because, they are submit details of their asset to Forbes yearly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unstable Value Of The Naira In The Parallel Market - Afolabi Olugbemiga Sam / CBN Reviews Limits On Mobile Money Transaction, Balance / How To Become A Baxi Box Agent And Earn Commissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.