Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

My Experience With Friends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience With Friends (2968 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / My Experience With An Unarmed Robber In A Banking Hall / My Experience With A Native Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Friends by multibabe(f): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2011
[center]“If friendship is your weakest point you are the strongest person in the world”
-Abraham Lincoln
[/center]
when i saw this quote it reminded me of my many bad experience with those i called "my friends"
there is this guy who was my very close friend i trusted him so much that i took him like my brother only for him to make sextual advances towards me. also my girl friend that we were like sisters turned around to stab me at the back by poisioning my food because my GPA was more than her own. after all these experiences i decided to keep to myself my only friend is my God and my spouse.
what are your experiences with friends?
Re: My Experience With Friends by vislabraye(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2011
multibabe:

[center]“If friendship is your weakest point you are the strongest person in the world”
-Abraham Lincoln
[/center]
when i saw this quote it reminded me of my many bad experience with those i called "my friends"
there is this guy who was my very close friend i trusted him so much [b]that i took him like my brother only for him to [/b]make sextual advances towards me. also my girl friend that we were like sisters turned around to stab me at the back by poisioning my food because my GPA was more than her own. after all these experiences i decided to keep to myself my only friend is my God and my spouse.
what are your experiences with friends?

Took him as a brother ? There's nothing wrong if he makes advances at you except you're married and he knows about it.

I use to have a friend way back in pry school. Ten years later when we met ourselves, the guy was forming big boy. He avoids me and was sort of cold. Well, i have to move on.
Re: My Experience With Friends by Diplomma: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: My Experience With Friends by r231(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2011
undecided
Re: My Experience With Friends by kpolli(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2011
so how does poisoning u increase her gpa undecided
Re: My Experience With Friends by iice(f): 1:39pm On Jun 16, 2011
Don't have bad experiences. . .or maybe i don't remember undecided Quite good at deleting people from my memory and life. Anyway. . .i don't keep many friends. Has nothing to do with bad experiences. Don't have patience or liking for people. So it's only a few i get along with and frankly even if it's only one person i'm content. Friendship tire me grin. . .I thank Odin sha for my friends cheesy My madness doesn't faze them kiss kiss
Re: My Experience With Friends by debetmx(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
i had one gud friend or so i thought. He would help me spend my money and he will keep his. the irony of it was that this guy was making much money than I.
Re: My Experience With Friends by harakiri(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2011
At a certain point in an adult's life, it's advisable to define terms of friendship. As a grown man, the people i call friends are my business associates who i earn a living with (most of whom are older than me). I am past the age of keeping fair weather buddies and happy charlies who have no qualms with back stabbing.
Re: My Experience With Friends by obowunmi(m): 9:27pm On Jun 17, 2011
@ OP, how did you know she poisoned you ? Did she confess ? Na wa oo --- I believe life moves on and people do too!

(1) (Reply)

What Thread On Nairaland Has Impacted Your Life The Most? / Inside The EBOMI Prayer City In Jos. / Mtn Xmas Bonus: Free Mtn Game+ 150mb Data And N500 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.