Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Everybody Thought I Was A Fool For Pursuing My Dreams - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Everybody Thought I Was A Fool For Pursuing My Dreams (463 Views)

Am Scare Of Pursuing My Dream, I Need Serious Counselling / Law Lecturer Pulls An April Fool Prank Test On His Students In UNICAL / 430 Prisoners Pursuing University Degrees In National Open University Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Thought I Was A Fool For Pursuing My Dreams by FinnMann(m): 10:26am On Dec 31, 2021
Hey guys I don't know if any of you have ever had a goal or a Passion that you've ever had and you have given every entire thing you've ever had to pursue that dream...

Well that's my story I have a great Passion for creating YouTube videos

I've been abused, slapped and even insulted for literally spending hour and hours spending the most of my time to make video that I think you guys would love....

But there's just one problem....

I discovered I can't succeed on my YouTube journey alone, I need your Support...

I have challenged myself to never sleep on my own comfortable bed untill I hit 1k Subscribers...

I really don't know what to expect from this challenge but one thing I know is that I will appreciate all you guys that will support me to accomplish this challenge and make my biggest dream come through...

On my YouTube channel I do alot of game plays, storytelling, Giveaways, challenges where I put my life at stake just to entertain you guys!!

I'm all about creating the best videospossible so please support me cause I'm burning my ass out to succeed.

JOIN OUR WHATSAPP CHAT GROUP so we can connect https:///E5XBRMd0zHkGCaZAbHVZcF

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Past Questions And Answers For HSE / The Panic Of Growing Older By Lenrie Peters - Summary And Analysis Of The Poem / Undergraduate Scholarships For African Students 2022-2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.