Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. (16363 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / How Much Are You Crossing Over To Year 2024 With? / How Much Are You Crossing Over With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Obonguyo11: 3:03am On Jan 01, 2022
0656169066 GTB
Augustine Nyong
All I need is capital to start crypto
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Ablemax(m): 3:04am On Jan 01, 2022
kamez:
Total balance in my 3 accounts should be just over 61 million naira...

Nairalanders abeg make una join hand pray for me ooooo...my only new year resolution for the past 4yrs is to find a wife and get married..every single year i end up failing to fulfil it...

This year is even worse because im ending the year without a girlfriend not to talk of wife...

One minute I'm all interested in a woman, and I start up a relationship, and the next minute, I loose interest and walk away

q

If you're interested I know some one that I give you her contact.....that both of you can kick start from there and if its will of God you too can marry....

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by cooltola(m): 3:07am On Jan 01, 2022
There
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by kamokaze10(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Bro...I know this sounds cliche but it seems you're on a different bubble compared to me...pls anything will do, I'm a teacher but na still struggle. Pls anything to support me pls as my rent is due next month.

I will give someone too one day based on believe...pls 3054640852 Polaris...my name is Ola

Strongdickfresh:
I made over $18,000 trading cryptocurrency in Binance platform. My Crypto account portfolio balance. God really blessed me in 2021. Year 2022 will be million times better than 2021...

... so help me God.
Amen!
Amen!!
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by kamokaze10(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Bro...I know this sounds cliche but it seems you're on a different bubble compared to me...pls anything will do, I'm a teacher but na still struggle. Pls anything to support me pls as my rent is due next month.

I will give someone too one day based on believe...pls 3054640852 Polaris

Strongdickfresh:
I made over $18,000 trading cryptocurrency in Binance platform. My Crypto account portfolio balance. God really blessed me in 2021. Year 2022 will be million times better than 2021...

... so help me God.
Amen!
Amen!!
Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by kamokaze10(m): 3:09am On Jan 01, 2022

I will give someone too one day based on believe...pls 3054640852

Strongdickfresh:

... so help me God.
Amen!
Amen!!
Amen!!!
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Nobody: 3:13am On Jan 01, 2022
God I dey your hand...na my last 100 naira I don use do offering
Na 0.15kobo follow me enter new year.
But I ain't fretting the same God when get me through last year go come through for me and others like me cool

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by eazye4u133(m): 3:16am On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:
I am giving N5,000 to 10 people
I am teaching crypto for 20 people

Send me a mail kemiadeshinaoyindamola@gmail.com

0124318871 GTbank Please sir help me ! Am seriously broke
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Prayfortheworld: 3:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:

Check mail bruh please
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Nobody: 3:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:

Very kind of you. I just mailed you
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by HacheNoire: 3:44am On Jan 01, 2022
Post like this demoralizes many and not front page worthy. Read through all and just laughed.

It’s not necessary

Look at your Neighbour not doing fine and lift up.

Bragging about net worth on a social media platform just shows you have not arrived, cos you bold to say it out

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by TheDeepOne: 4:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Strongdickfresh:

... so help me God.
Amen!
Amen!!
Amen!!!
Futures?
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by TheDeepOne: 4:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Omniman:
cool alhamdulillah
broooo, hooow? shocked
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Ebenezerk2: 4:23am On Jan 01, 2022
My own is
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by PrinceFaith035: 4:34am On Jan 01, 2022
Kindly show me some love please. I'm in a mess right now

Happy New Year

0156353202 Gtbank
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by MartinsD12(m): 4:34am On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
To be a man is not easy. 2021 has been a rough year for me, yet I'm gonna keep on working and hustling hard still thy kingdom come.

As at now, here is my networth (home and abroad). I'm crossing over to the New Year With - 6 naira, but I believe 2022 would be a great year for me and by the end of 2022 my account will be swimming in + 6 figures and beyond.

Guys how much are you entering 2022 with??
Let's stop all these nonsense talk about money in bank account, as long as you are alive feeding and still walking with your two legs and two hands my people let's learn to appreciate God , so many people even with all their money no make am to cross overnight , some no even see December 25 , many died trying to come back home to celebrate this Christmas, if you are alive today there is hope , today is January 1 happy new year to everybody you have up to 365 days now to make I difference, as for me I have my life that's what that matter to me, life and health.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by sotomayor: 5:22am On Jan 01, 2022
kamez:

Nairalanders abeg make una join hand pray for me ooooo...my only new year resolution for the past 4yrs is to find a wife and get married..every single year i end up failing to fulfil it...

This year is even worse because im ending the year without a girlfriend not to talk of wife...

One minute I'm all interested in a woman, and I start up a relationship, and the next minute, I loose interest and walk away

go find dat your lawyer gf na
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Midas01: 5:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Lmao, so you're this broke and all you do is slut shame women on this forum... grin receive sense this new year.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by emmanbol: 5:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Hope u find worthy partner that makes you happy

kamez:

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Midas01: 5:53am On Jan 01, 2022
Just look at the number of guys begging and posting their account numbers.

Yet they call women beggers and gold diggers. So begging is not wrong when it's a man doing it right?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by valETA1(m): 5:55am On Jan 01, 2022
I saw op covering the account, bt what is bad is bad, nothing to hide. Mine is 10 naira, bt am full of hope this new yr, my hustle vshall catch fish. Amen

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Darlingme(f): 6:12am On Jan 01, 2022
kamez:

Is either you have too many options or you have broken so many hearts.
Besides, most bachelor with your kind of account balance always assume there are many women to pick, until when it gets to the real deal, you discovered wife's materials are scares.
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Darlingme(f): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Is like this post was created for
e-begging. Was hoping to read serious comment that can motivate
Lol

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Chummynoni(m): 6:19am On Jan 01, 2022
2021 started well and it became turbulent towards the end. Biz nosedived, bills piling up, and the worst of it, I lost a dear friend that used to encourage me to the cold hands of death yesterday, and everything is blurry to me rn. Broke with no confidant. Rip larry cry

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by GallopBlog: 6:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Less than N600

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Odunayomi247(m): 6:45am On Jan 01, 2022
HacheNoire:
Post like this demoralizes many and not front page worthy. Read through all and just laughed.

It’s not necessary

Look at your Neighbour not doing fine and lift up.

Bragging about net worth on a social media platform just shows you have not arrived, cos you bold to say it out

3025905713 Polaris bank

Abeg lift me up
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Matthew2925(m): 6:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Bank account reading like a radio frequency. 0.59mhz

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Franking: 6:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Do u want to spoil the new year even before it has started? Biko kwa, mind the question u ask this early morning.
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by kinzation(m): 7:03am On Jan 01, 2022
A kind nairalnader should bless me this new year
I no get anything to chop

God bless

0/1/0/6/6/6/8/7/9/8
Union bank

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Kingphenome(m): 7:24am On Jan 01, 2022
Lieutcarl:
To all of you guys saying they should show love, do you know how they worked hard to earn that amount. Don't be lazy pls. Wake up and double ur hustle
Must you talk trash?why don't you just ignore,you have no idea what people are going through out there to survive,why do people think those who are broke are indolent,it is not always the case ,just pray and thank God for grace.
I'm currently working in a private school that retained me after my youth service,I earn basic 35k monthly including lesson fees,I'm 25 years but I've got responsibilities to take care of,my parents retired still awaiting pension,I gotta take care of house bills,house rent,parental needs,siblings looking up to me from this same 35k which isn't even consistent,I work from morning till late 6pm and still manage to a friend's place to learn barbing even after being exhausted of the day's work.Currrently as I speak I don't have 5k in my account but I thank God for the grace,now the question is am I broke because I'm lazy and unwilling to work ?,I guess not .Bro it ain't easy I must confess,at a point I'm suicidal but the question is if I decide to take my life what would happen to my loved ones looking up to God through me ..Just thank God for where you are and don't be quick to judge others cos you have no idea the circumstances others find themselves

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Pls Help Me I Have Anger Issues / My Brother-In-Law And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.