Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. (16378 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / How Much Are You Crossing Over To Year 2024 With? / How Much Are You Crossing Over With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Dude397(m): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:

Sorry...NO
Okay sir. God bless
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Cotonou12: 12:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
3.1m

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by ogwoliun: 12:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Cotonou12:
3.1m

Any thing will be highly appreciated..
Emmanuel O. B.
First Bank
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Yungmil: 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
user32:
Am totally broke.... Hope I get a miracle alert. First Bank 3140550545. God bless the giver. Amen
wow you still have up to #100 in your account.

Where una dey see all dis money sef.
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Emdebby2: 2:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Pray for God's divine intervention. Marriage is not a child's play. Seek wisdom and guidance from God. Allow the Holy Spirit to open your inner mind. Don't put pressure on yourself to avoid mistakes.
Women are not the issue, it depends on what you are looking for. But know that nobody is perfect which means you cannot get 100% of what you want. My advice...be prayerful.
Total balance in my 3 accounts should be just over 61 million naira...

Nairalanders abeg make una join hand pray for me ooooo...my only new year resolution for the past 4yrs is to find a wife and get married..every single year i end up failing to fulfil it...

This year is even worse because im ending the year without a girlfriend not to talk of wife...

One minute I'm all interested in a woman, and I start up a relationship, and the next minute, I loose interest and walk away

[/quote]
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by superintendents(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
deavicky:
you see nah!!!!! If na last year, for just send u the 2k even say no be me u ask because I hate it wen people do not have anything at hand. But despite all the benevolence no body mentioned my name as person that put a smile on there face.
sorry for that bro...

so sorry
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Dude397(m): 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
deavicky:
you see nah!!!!! If na last year, for just send u the 2k even say no be me u ask because I hate it wen people do not have anything at hand. But despite all the benevolence no body mentioned my name as person that put a smile on there face.
Wow I'm sorry about that bro. Some people are really ungrateful. U are appreciated. God bless you. I hope you reconsider. Thanks wink
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Isacar:

H
Happy new year Sir, I'm also interested in crypto classes..... Tnk you Sir
Send me a DM
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Burgcudi:

I want to learn crypto so I can as well do giveaway.
send me a DM
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by RedChiefPriest: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
Life is the greatest comedian
While some people are having millions, some people can barely afford eating good rice today.
Welll.....
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by NwaliE01: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Starting the year very very poor. Baba God go put smile on our face this year.

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
Strongdickfresh:
I made over $18,000 trading cryptocurrency in Binance platform. My Crypto account portfolio balance. God really blessed me in 2021. Year 2022 will be million times better than 2021...

... so help me God.
Amen!
Amen!!
Amen!!!
bro abeg teach me too o I kneel down dey beg you

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Goodlyhrt(m): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:
I am giving N5,000 to 10 people
I am teaching crypto for 20 people

MODIFIED

PATRICIA Edet
Jane Onwudegwu
Kingsley Noah
Itunifo Grace
Oke Adedamola
Friday Wilson
Have been credited

The crypto class 15 people remaining
add me too bro

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Dude397(m): 3:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
NwaliE01:
Started the year very very poor.
this is poor? 4 million? Wow. Congrats joor. I'll be the happiest man if I even see 3k now in all honesty cry
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by TheDeepOne: 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omniman:

Crypto/NFT
please, would you be willing to put me through? I have some funds put away.
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Lindajames1010: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:

MODIFIED

PATRICIA Edet
Jane Onwudegwu
Kingsley Noah
Itunifo Grace
Oke Adedamola
Friday Wilson
Have been credited

hello I'm interested

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 7:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lindajames1010:
hello I'm interested
I have responded
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Goodlyhrt:
add me too bro
send a DM
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Isacar:

H
Happy new year Sir, I'm also interested in crypto classes..... Tnk you Sir
send a DM
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 7:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:

MODIFIED

PATRICIA Edet
Jane Onwudegwu
Kingsley Noah
Itunifo Grace
Oke Adedamola
Friday Wilson
Have been credited

All 10 people credited.
5 people remaining to complete the free crypto training.
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by otikpoko(m): 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:

MODIFIED

PATRICIA Edet
Jane Onwudegwu
Kingsley Noah
Itunifo Grace
Oke Adedamola
Friday Wilson
Have been credited

I don't need the money sir.

I need the knowledge.

Plug me into your training platform.

Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oledia(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
kamez:
Total balance in my 3 accounts should be just over 61 million naira...

Nairalanders abeg make una join hand pray for me ooooo...my only new year resolution for the past 4yrs is to find a wife and get married..every single year i end up failing to fulfil it...

This year is even worse because im ending the year without a girlfriend not to talk of wife...

One minute I'm all interested in a woman, and I start up a relationship, and the next minute, I loose interest and walk away

I tap into your grace
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Jheypeel(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oyindamolah:

MODIFIED

PATRICIA Edet
Jane Onwudegwu
Kingsley Noah
Itunifo Grace
Oke Adedamola
Friday Wilson
Have been credited

I'm interested ma

1 Like

Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Nobody: 6:40am On Jan 02, 2022
AuntyVanessa:

Can I send my Aza?
pity me now grin

R wan run school matter.
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2022
Jheypeel:

I'm interested ma
send me a DM
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2022
otikpoko:

I don't need the money sir.

I need the knowledge.

Plug me into your training platform.

Thanks grin
Sure, kindly send a DM
Re: How Much Are You Crossing Over To The New Year With. by Oyindamolah: 7:46am On Jan 02, 2022
Ask4bigneyo:

Never receive alert. Hope I'm among
Good morning, so sorry you were not selected but send me a DM, I can do something for you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Men Are The Cause Of Moral Decadence & Indecency In Our Girls Today / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids / My Brother-In-Law And I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.