Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again (1219 Views)

What Made You To Support Or Vote Tinubu / Do Northerners Follow Their Leaders Or Vote According To Their Conscience? / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
I can see that we are so foolish in this country most especially we Youths. Politicians are doing this nonsense because they believe that we can't enter street or go against their will.

Lol 2023 is coming and all of them are claiming good administrator they have nothing to bring to the table except calamity, agony, economy crisis hunger and many more.

All this things happening because the system is bad.
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by LLiKYekoba: 12:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lordviccodaguru mr dumbohari zombie, wetin happen? buhari fulani brothers never kill una finish for benue?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by DrGoodman: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
LLiKYekoba:
Lordviccodaguru mr dumbohari zombie, wetin happen? buhari fulani brothers never kill una finish for benue?

Bandits may have kidnapped all his sisters this morning grin

People never realise what others are suffering until it hits them like a train.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by tollyboy5(m): 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:
I can see that we are so foolish in this country most especially we Youths. Politicians are doing this nonsense because they believe that we can't enter street or go against their will.

Lol 2023 is coming and all of them are claiming good administrator they have nothing to bring to the table except calamity, agony, economy crisis hunger and many more.

The only thing that can change the system drastically is the call for splitting. If you keep demanding for restructuring maybe the person no get sense.
Only division would force them to rethink.
As for now we're minding our business till apc and pdp zombie like your type wake up

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by ZombieTERROR: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Buhariadvocate

Are you tired of chanting sai Barber while the country is on fire...

you lots are usually selfish though
so please did the fire get to you personally..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by conductor890: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
ZombieTERROR:
Buhariadvocate

Are you tired of chanting sai Barber while the country is on fire...

you lots are usually selfish though
so please did the fire get to you personally..

I'm glad they're finally getting sense. cheesy

Ndi "Nigeria will soon be better" Whatsapp group and "enemies of our country will be ashamed last".

The person telling you about imaginary enemy is your number one enemy because he is looting and building stolen wealth for his 20th generation while deceiving gullible zombies about the "yoonity of awa country" and imaginary takes of how Fraudgeria will soon be better. cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Psychokinetic: 2:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:

Lol... Hand don finally touch this one. It’s like ‘businessmen’ don run ‘business’ with your sisters grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Blue3k(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:
I can see that we are so foolish most especially we Youths.

Glad you've accepted the fact you're foolish. Tell you're foolish friends and family members to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by cazchi: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nigeria as a country is going nowhere. If this country doesn't split, i assure you, withing 10 years from now, Nigeria will be worse than Syria and Libya combined. No where to run.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
You are part of this problem all of us have common enemy and the enemy are Nigeria politicians and the fact is that nobody can does it better than what we are seeing now. If you observe you will agree with me that Nigeria is getting spoiling further .obj government better than umaru and umaru is better than Jonathan Jonathan administration people are living better life than this Buhari government nobody will occupy that seat than it will better than what we are expressing now unless they change the system.
LLiKYekoba:

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 5:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
Split is what will never happen to this country because the big boss like it this way the big boss can be found across the country.
cazchi:
Nigeria as a country is going nowhere. If this country doesn't split, i assure you, withing 10 years from now, Nigeria will be worse than Syria and Libya combined. No where to run.
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
You that not foolish Atiku supporter your Atiku would've not does it better.
Blue3k:

Glad you've accepted the fact you're foolish. Tell you're foolish friends and family members to do the same.
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by LLiKYekoba: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:
You are part of this problem all of us have common enemy and the enemy are Nigeria politicians and the fact is that nobody can does it better than what we are seeing now. If you observe you will agree with me that Nigeria is getting spoiling further .obj government better than umaru and umaru is better than Jonathan Jonathan administration people are living better life than this Buhari government nobody will occupy that seat than it will better than what we are expressing now unless they change the system.

Stop talking rubbish, Victor Adaojo before I report to your handlers in BMC that you are deviating from the principles of a zombie for which you are paid for.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lol you have not change from your old way shame on you.
LLiKYekoba:

Stop talking rubbish, Victor Adaojo before I report to your handlers in BMC that you are deviating from the principles of a zombie for which you are paid.
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Racoon(m): 5:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Perhaps after seeing the futility of the catastrophe you blindly supported but now reality is more clearer. The damage will take eternity to reverse but you will all live to suffer it.Nonsense!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by vanbonattel: 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:

Good morning this evening grin

5 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Blue3k(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:
You that not foolish Atiku supporter your Atiku would've not does it better.

Lol just focus on convincing your fellow fools not to vote instead of trying to justify your foolishness.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by vanbonattel: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Blue3k:

Lol just focus on convincing your fellow fools not to vote instead trying to justify your foolishness.

Savage

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
The Op can't bear the suffering and smiling again. There's a reason why buhari supporters are called zombies.

Tinubuadvocate, the break fast go reach you too.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Notasyouthink: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Where is helinues aka hellanus the Lekki massacre accomplice zombie tongue tongue tongue
It seems that the scales has finally fallen off the eyes of your fellow zombie it's now remaining only you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by izombie(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
cazchi:
It already is. I can't believe how bad naija has gotten in just 2 years that I didn't visit.
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by ThatFairGuy1: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
You're still wailing chief wailer angry

Sorry, it's personal opinion
Racoon:
Perhaps after seeing the futility of the catastrophe you blindly supported but now reality is more clearer. The damage will take eternity to reverse but you will all live to suffer it.Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Dipwater(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Wow .wonders shall never end .what happened.why did you change your mind .have they stopped paying you.
Lal las the hardship to reach everybody .I cant stop laughing .i cant forget all your funny and annoying posts against biafra. Well if you have truly repented .then it's all love .happy New year bro .it's all love
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Racoon my friend you are still in pain after the 6 years later .
Racoon:
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hardship not reach me and it can't reach me but my country people are going through a lots.
Dipwater:
Wow .wonders shall never end .what happened.why did you change your mind .have they stopped paying you.
Lal las the hardship to reach everybody .I cant stop laughing .i cant forget all your funny and annoying posts against biafra. Well if you have truly repented .then it's all love .happy New year bro .it's all love

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by LLiKYekoba: 8:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:
Lol you have not change from your old way shame on you.

Have you changed from your zombie ways? Or are they owing you December salary?
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
I'm not in Nigeria mr man.
BeardedmeatR:
The Op can't bear the suffering and smiling again. There's a reason why buhari supporters are called zombies.

Tinubuadvocate, the break fast go reach you too.
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
Read my message very well nobody is paying someone.
Dipwater:

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
What's wrong with you kid
LLiKYekoba:

Have you changed from your zombie ways? Or are they owing you December salary?
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Tumbulum: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:
Hardship not reach me and it can't reach me but my country people are going through a lots.
No worry bro,30k go soon drop and you will resume back your duty
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by helinues: 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Racoon:

How have you been able to cope with all this daily wailing..

6 years counting, haba inside this beautiful life

(1) (2) (Reply)

PRESIDENCY: 4 Buharis Cannot Stop BAT / Now That Atiku Has Officially Declared...... / Tinubu 2023: Man Arrives Lagos After 20days Of Trekking From Abuja To Lagos To D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.