Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,930 members, 7,952,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again (1319 Views)

What Made You To Support Or Vote Tinubu / Only Fools Will Contest Or Vote In Elections Again Except This Is Done... / 2023: Buhari Will Not Support Tinubu’s Candidacy - Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Xhuntra: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
BuhariAdvocate:
Hardship not reach me and it can't reach me but my country people are going through a lots.

Tinubuadvocate, you are a very daft fella. Your each English will always give you out
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Xhuntra: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
helinues:

How have you been able to cope with all this daily wailing..

6 years counting, haba inside this beautiful life
life does not start and finish with 30k per month zombie wage
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
Who is this useless being.
Xhuntra:

Tinubuadvocate, you are a very daft fella. Your each English will always give you out
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Xhuntra: 7:19am On Jan 01, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:
Who is this useless being.

Tinubuadvocate the daft, your wack English have u out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by Akudaisi: 7:30am On Jan 01, 2022
helinues:

How have you been able to cope with all this daily wailing..

6 years counting, haba inside this beautiful life
your own zombinisim is a peculiar one,sometimes you act normal sometimes the other way around grin nawa oo
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by NaMe4: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2022
BuhariAdvocate:
You are part of this problem all of us have common enemy and the enemy are Nigeria politicians and the fact is that nobody can does it better than what we are seeing now. If you observe you will agree with me that Nigeria is getting spoiling further .obj government better than umaru and umaru is better than Jonathan Jonathan administration people are living better life than this Buhari government nobody will occupy that seat than it will better than what we are expressing now unless they change the system.

What would be critical in changing this failed system is REORIENTATION of the youth. Most are still sleeping.
Things seem to get worse for the average Nigerian with successive governments.
But the people do not realize it's their choice to make who they find worthy to give the privilege to lead them.
Equity, fairness, justice, good standard of life are basic things many, if not most Nigerians have not experienced. Many have to run to (or keep dreaming of running to) foreign lands to experience these.
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:35am On Mar 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
I can see that we are so foolish in this country most especially we Youths. Politicians are doing this nonsense because they believe that we can't enter street or go against their will.

Lol 2023 is coming and all of them are claiming good administrator they have nothing to bring to the table except calamity, agony, economy crisis hunger and many more.

All this things happening because the system is bad.

Smelly Victor Adaojo, how far na? grin
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2023
BuhariAdvocate:
You are part of this problem all of us have common enemy and the enemy are Nigeria politicians and the fact is that nobody can does it better than what we are seeing now. If you observe you will agree with me that Nigeria is getting spoiling further .obj government better than umaru and umaru is better than Jonathan Jonathan administration people are living better life than this Buhari government nobody will occupy that seat than it will better than what we are expressing now unless they change the system.

How e dey be you now? grin
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by BuhariAdvocate: 11:53am On Mar 19, 2023
Nawah for you oo so because I just tell you what's coming you started digging my passed statement.
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Smelly Victor Adaojo, how far na? grin
Re: Why I Will Not Support Or Vote In Nigeria Again by nonhuman(m): 11:57am On Mar 19, 2023
Hope you now see reasons with Nnamdi Kanu

(1) (2) (Reply)

GT bank-Innoson Dispute: Supreme Court Reverses Prior Ruling, Readmits Appeal / PDP NWC Appoints Sunday Bisi As Osun PDP Acting Chairman, Approved Osun Congress / Jonathan Joined APC After The Supreme Court Sacked David Lyon - TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.