Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) (37437 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by atorioke(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
SensualMan:
This is a beautiful sight of Royalty. Not that ooni of ife wey too like children's Toto.

You don set the comment section on vawulence mood. Everywhere go soon hot. One self get reach 15 wives, if them nor check am well, he go get reach 100. Kabiyesioooo wey nor go leave toto.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
King wey get swag come handsome join again. Long live Ogiame. By the way where is Ayiri ??. Been awhile I heard from him. Lol
He's in comatose. Useless fang like him. That's the difference between education amd illiteracy.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by PetroDolla2020: 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
na better country now grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rahkman:
Ghana fresh sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He's in comatose. Useless fang like him. That's the difference between education amd illiteracy.

Lool
Ayiri shouldn’t have dared the new King. I thought he even reported the New King to the Water goddess or something like that. Lool
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by marhez43(f): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Aje this tradtional people na dem they chop naija moni.30k needed since november i don dey shout.NL people u na stingy

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by do4luv14(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oyiboman69:
OGIAME....SWOOOO!!!!

Loud am, someborrii bring speaker and soro -soke.............

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by na2016: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
To imagine that this king is just 34 shows that good education and family upbringing is an asset.
Las las abroad schools are good

6 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Germi9: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
King wey get swag come handsome join again. Long live Ogiame. By the way where is Ayiri ??. Been awhile I heard from him. Lol
Yeah …the king is flamboyant , Ayiri got style too
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by nedekid: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
CaptainMarvel:

I tell you. Met her once at an event. Pure class
Dont you know who her father was?
The late billionaire capt hosa okumbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one.... Wishing Nana akufo addo sucess in his tenure..

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by CaptainMarvel(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
nedekid:

Dont you know who her father was?
The late billionaire capt hosa okumbo.
Born wealthy doesn’t always mean class. That lady is “pure” class

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by techWriter3: 5:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
ethos, prosperity and copyright meet fortune. This is the fruition
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by nedekid: 5:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
CaptainMarvel:

Born wealthy doesn’t always mean class. That lady is “pure” class
Yeah, true, why I mentioned late capt, if you knew the man, then you will know he was an epitome of class, pedigree. Obviously it rubbed off on his kids.
This queen lady in particular.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by omoregie7968: 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
Rubbish. So u left your people and your kingdom to celebrate New year in another land. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by CaptainMarvel(m): 5:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
nedekid:

Yeah, true, why I mentioned late capt, if you knew the man, then you will know he was an epitome of class, pedigree. Obviously it rubbed off on his kids.
This queen lady in particular.
Certainly...

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 5:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Faller:
If Shatta Wale start to curse una, e go be like say Shatta Wale wicked....But una sef no go gree siddown for una Country
you see your fellow Nigerians eeeehn �
They don't know what they want at all. See them hailing him as handsome bla bla bla. They can't think inward and ask if this president or a traditional ruler from Ghana would come to Delta state for same purpose undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 5:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Low self-esteem is the major problem of Ghanaian artists. This is why they will never grow.

If you don't have self-confidence, you can never survive the music game. The music game is not for weak a-$$ sissies who want someone else to push their music for them. For example, have you ever seen Rema begging Wizkid or Burna to push his music? Did FireboyDML cry when Wizkid did not invite him to O2 arena? Instead Fireboy hustled to get Ed Sheeran to feature in his music. Do you see Arya Starr crying that Tiwa and TEMs are not pushing her music? Rather she is focused, releasing hits after hits. Even portable is all over Lagos pushing his craft without giving a fvck what people think. Nigerians are built different. We believe in ourselves. That is why you will never see a Ghanaian in the MMA. Meanwhile Kamaru and Israel are top dogs there. Any endeavor that requires strong-will and individual self belief, Nigerians will ALWAYS surpass you. Ghana go and sleep. Not in this life. Maybe in another life you can compete with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
marhez43:
Aje this tradtional people na dem they chop naija moni.30k needed since november i don dey shout.NL people u na stingy
Who you help aunty.

Stinginess na de way forward for 2022

2 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Litmus: 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
I would love to ask how it came to be that Nigerians, generally, and leaderships, crucially, are uber unaware of global maneuverings but i unfortunately know why. My parents also filled my head with pan-Africa naivety and primary socialization at school reinforced it. The politest thing i can say for Mr Akufo-Addo is that he may be good for Ghana; he ultimately isn't good for Africa and certainly not good for Nigeria. He's Nigeria's enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
na2016:
To imagine that this king is just 34 shows that good education and family upbringing is an asset.
Las las abroad schools are good
He is 37.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2021
Big man.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Agricmoney(m): 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
good one

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 5:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
The wife is Edo. From a very wealthy family. Hosa wells Okunbo"

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by HRMK: 5:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
holiday in ghana?what a shame!

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by abobote: 5:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
E be like say this olu get swag pass oni
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by teebillz: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
planetx:
Na Ghana look like America so shocked

Na una type dey shatta wale talk any how.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by newoffer: 6:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
The gods chose a great a king. Royalty has never been dis glorious. Olu of Warri is a man of the people
michlins:
Culture, affluence and royalty meet wealth. This is the culmination

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo / Oyaaa! Waffi Men, Benin Men, Port Harcourt Niggies, Yenagoa Men. Pidgin Contest / Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.