Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) (37432 Views)

Olu Of Warri Coronation: Tsola Emiko Walking Before Departing For Ode-Itsekiri / Olu Of Warri's Crown Stolen, Police Declares Two Princes Wanted / Prince Tsola Emiko To Succeed Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Ayiri dey lagos dey flex
He has had his own 15 minutes of fame.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by newoffer: 6:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
You don't force royalty on people. It comes naturally. Long live Ogiame. If dis what royalty is I respect You Sirs
SensualMan:
This is a beautiful sight of Royalty. Not that ooni of ife wey too like children's Toto.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Starzo: 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Rahkman:
Ghana fresh sha
mugu...some faculties for inside common uniben fine pass this one
una go just dey disgrace una sef upandan

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by seguno2: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Faller:
If Shatta Wale start to curse una, e go be like say Shatta Wale wicked....But una sef no go gree siddown for una Country

Starting with our president and national leader of democracy who abandon the Aso Rock clinic and world class equipped and staffed hospitals in Lagos for medical tourism in London?
Are hypocrites like empty drums that make the loudest noise
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Simple and classy unlike some know king with heavy crown and bead
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Bigchristo: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
King wey get swag come handsome join again. Long live Ogiame. By the way where is Ayiri ??. Been awhile I heard from him. Lol
the guy Dey chill for oneside with his billions
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:
King wey get swag come handsome join again. Long live Ogiame. By the way where is Ayiri ??. Been awhile I heard from him. Lol
Lol! I like this person's response! I was just thinking in my head where is Ayiri now and suddenly i saw this post! U too much we are thinking alike. Ayiri with all d noise wey him make, i hope he is watching!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Rhozabeth:

Lol! I like this person's response! I was just thinking in my head where is Ayiri now and suddenly i saw this post! U too much we are thinking alike. Ayiri with all d noise wey him make, i hope he is watching!!!

No mind Ayiri... Him no get mouth

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by treatise: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He's still waiting on his gods after the soft drinks sacrifice.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
treatise:

He's still waiting on his gods after the soft drinks sacrifice.

Hahahaha. Ogiame is the King of the Seas anyways.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by akus6060(m): 7:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
He has met his Waterloo. Want to challenge what has been ordained by God and how do you think it will end ? Pride cometh before fall and I know he is regretting his initial action by now.
MyVILLAGEpeople:

No mind Ayiri... Him no get mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by akus6060(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
He can never be bigger than the tribe and the people has chosen so case close.
Rhozabeth:

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by na2016: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

He is 37.

Thanks for the correction. That not with standing. Alot of 37 year olds cannot even hold intelligent conversation, dont think of the future and can never be trusted not to talk of starting a family already like this olu. The guy is cool headed and those qualities emulated.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Ologbo147: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
CaptainMarvel:

I tell you. Met her once at an event. Pure class
we are talking about captain Hosa's child here. Why won't she be pure class,she grew up in a home of stupendous wealth. Captain Hosa was Igho-olokun-endless wealth!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by soliddust2020: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Lol that’s nice. I know he can’t fight the Olu

Fighting the Olu is like fighting almost the entire Itsekiri, a lost battle.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
na2016:

Thanks for the correction. That not with standing. Alot of 37 year olds cannot even hold intelligent conversation, dont think of the future and can never be trusted not to talk of starting a family already like this olu. The guy is cool headed and those qualities emulated.

Believe you in me na money be almost everything. That person you think can't do it. If you credit 10. Million into his account he will do more than just enough
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
na2016:

No body is useless. Na just opportunity some people no get. Imagine say buhari son grow for A j
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by kenlinzo(m): 8:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
UtopiaDream:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYHx26esSzf/?utm_medium=copy_link

Good for the people of itsekiri.
We need kings like this in Urhobo land. Kings that can sell the Urhobo ideology/agenda outside Nigeria and Africa and bring lasting development to the Urhobo nation.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by na2016: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
vickydevoka:

No body is useless. Na just opportunity some people no get. Imagine say buhari son grow for A j

You are talking as if there are no many sons of elites in Nigeria who are wayward?
When you see a good thing, praise and admire it. This guy went to one of the very good universities in USA. He is God fearing atleast from what we see. Give it to the guy, him papa, him mama and the guy did a good job on him.

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
I suffer from Low self-esteem.
I am a big fool but I do admire Ghanaians a lot for their decency and composure.
Ghana has the best music in Africa I must admit they have the raw talent and Never a day passes without me kissing a Ghanaian ass they are so calm and collected while Nigerians are a bunch of fools and criminals with a 419president who has no certificate
Thunder fire me well wella I mumu no small
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Swanzi(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
Starzo:

mugu...some faculties for inside common uniben fine pass this one

una go just dey disgrace una sef upandan

So ur country man appreciates Ghana is that why you are foaming on the mouth ? See pains
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
SensualMan:
This is a beautiful sight of Royalty. Not that ooni of ife wey too like children's Toto.

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=MyVILLAGEpeople post=108962736]King wey get swag come handsome join again. Long live Ogiame. By the way where is Ayiri ??. Been awhile I heard from
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by aimmoney9: 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Khaby lame... grin

Why are you always lame.... grin
emmabest2000:
Overrated Ghana
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by donogaga(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
tutudesz:

Ayiri dey lagos dey flex

Which area for Lagos?
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by tutudesz: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
donogaga:

Which area for Lagos?
Lekki
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by slowice(m): 2:21am On Jan 01, 2022
This one get class nor be that ooni wey I nor understand
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by rampantlover: 6:56am On Jan 01, 2022
Coming to Ghana to enjoy uninterrupted electricity grin grin grin grin grin Mumugeria is HELL ON EARTH.
Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Starzo: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2022
Swanzi:

So ur country man appreciates Ghana is that why you are foaming on the mouth ? See pains
come again, I don't understand jagoons

1 Like

Re: Olu Of Warri, Wife Holiday In Ghana, Meet President Akufo-Addo (Photos) by Starzo: 10:00am On Jan 01, 2022
kenlinzo:

Good for the people of itsekiri.
We need kings like this in Urhobo land. Kings that can sell the Urhobo ideology/agenda outside Nigeria and Africa and bring lasting development to the Urhobo nation.
which development he don bring come itsekiri people?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Removed 800-year-old Palace Deity As I’m Above Idols –oluwo Of Iwo / Oyaaa! Waffi Men, Benin Men, Port Harcourt Niggies, Yenagoa Men. Pidgin Contest / Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.