Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin (376 Views)

Northerners Imposed Educational Backwardness On Themselves Due To Religion –FG / Obasanjo: Buhari Ahead In ‘backwardness’, Tweep Blasts Presidency / Chadian Soldiers Free Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram Captivity - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by wallstreetnews: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by wallstreetnews: 2:59pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by DrGoodman: 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by ZombieTERROR: 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
After Abia indigenes voted in incompetent idiots into office..

you are Calling for prayers
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
Abia is in the hands of Okija Gods grin

When you call a State 'Abia' and then you swear oaths to handover governance to certain families then you need higher intelligence systems to rescue the State and such intellectual capacity comes from super minds that are very rare.

Abia needs God's help, truly.
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by BKayy: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2021
Ikpeazụ won free and fair.
Even if Ikpeazụ is allowed to contest again, he will still win.
The elected leader in any place represents the average mindset of the masses.

Let me tell you people the truth, in 2023 Abia state will still get another person that is exactly like Ikpeazụ.

Lets look at it critically, does Abia citizens see any issue with Theodore Orji? Or OUK? Nope.
The same people that voted in three succession the likes of TA Orji, Orji Uzor Kalu and Ikpeazụ without seeing any issues with it will definitely vote in another person in the same mould.
Just look at their best politician Mr Abaribe that haven't done anything in the past 4 years but is considered their darling.

Forget social media fake intellectuals, the people of Abia still see Orji Uzor Kalu, TA Orji and Ikpeazụ as saviours.

1 Like

Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by Advocate500: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
BKayy:

Let me tell you people the truth, in 2023 Abia state will still get another person that is exactly like Ikpeazụ.

Lets look at it critically, does Abia citizens see any issue with Theodore Orji? Or OUK? Nope.
The same people that voted in three succession the likes of TA Orji, Orji Uzor Kalu and Ikpeazụ without seeing any issues with it will definitely vote in another person in the same mould.
Just look at their best politician Mr Abaribe that haven't done anything in the past 4 years but is considered their darling.

Forget social media fake intellectuals, the people of Abia still see Orji Uzor Kalu, TA Orji and Ikpeazụ as saviours.
was that the reason Nigeria repeated Buhari twice? Your point is lame,the political system in abia state is the reason why clueless leaders have been emerging after the creation of the state, it has nothing to do with the people. Ebonyi state have had a better governor's despite the fact that ebonyi state have governed by pdp without opposition.orji kalu instituted corruption and bad leadership in abia state and his successors have been following the same line.

Imo state is the only state in eastern region with political awareness ,aside imo state, no other states come close,anambra is enjoying the sacrifice of mr kris ngige ,Anambra was worst than abia state, until ngige happened to them ,maybe one day ngige will happen to abia state, it will be difficult for any other party to win election aside pdp in abia state because of their structure.

The only party that would have come close is apga but rochas destroyed it.
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by prince4pro2: 5:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Advocate500:
was that the reason Nigeria repeated Buhari twice? Your point is lame,the political system in abia state is the reason why clueless leaders have been emerging after the creation of the state, it has nothing to do with the people. Ebonyi state have had a better governor's despite the fact that ebonyi state have governed by pdp without opposition.orji kalu instituted corruption and bad leadership in abia state and his successors have been following the same line.

Imo state is the only state in eastern region with political awareness ,aside imo state, no other states come close,anambra is enjoying the sacrifice of mr kris ngige ,Anambra was worst than abia state, until ngige happened to them ,maybe one day ngige will happen to abia state, it will be difficult for any other party to win election aside pdp in abia state because of their structure.

U have said it. Abia is my state and place of residence too. For here wahala no d finish
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by BKayy: 5:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
Advocate500:

Anambra did not become successful by chance. The people decided to make the feeling of the majority of the people in the state known after Mbadinuju. They unanimously voted out the two useless ruling parties despite the odds for a newly created Igbo oriented party.

And yes, Nigeria repeated Buhari because he is the will of the majority. If Buhari contest for a third term, he will still win. Forget all these media noises, it was like this before 2019.

Ngige did not win my dear. Ngige, though he did some excellent job in his short term before the decision of the people came to fruition and that decision was APGA. We tasted PDP once under Mbadinuju and ran away. We then vowed never to allow them near the government house until further notice. This is what Political awareness is. We didn't give PDP chance to take root like they have done in Abia state.

And Yes, Anambra was arguably almost at the same level with the current Abia when PDP was running it until THE PEOPLE said enough is enough. Judging from your comment does Abia state look like something that will witness salvation when you rely on chances?

We (Anambra) did NOT do it by chances. We came out to vote. The majority rejected Kerosene. We rejected Garri and Egwusi. Even in the last election, you saw the majority rejecting 5k after some people like the majority in Abia state collected can malt.
So it was never by chance like you claimed. We know what we want and went for it. See how we defended our democracy in the last election after unfortunately, what looks like IPOB manipulation to return us to PDP because until now I have not heard them calling for election boycott in Abia 2023.

And that your political awareness ranking in SE is wrong. The states getting it right tops the chart. I don't need to call names or point fingers but you know who. By now, if Imo State was Anambra, she would have gotten a commercial city not totally depending on the capital while Okigwe and Orlu is left for ruins.

So I ask again, from your comment, do you see salvation coming to Abia state anytime soon?

1 Like

Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by Quiny32323: 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Oga na ur brother and ur village is very close pay that kerosene drinker a visit and moreover na ngwa people and their love for okporoko impose that bag of failure on all abians.
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by okeyglm: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
BKayy:

trash , ikpeazu is better than all the orjis and abaribe. forget that ikpeazu doesn't have good PR , the man is not worst than Enugu state counterpart.
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by udele1: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2021

Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by paramakina202: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
BKayy:

Ikpeazu did not win in 2015 election Alex Otti was rigged out and his mandate stolen from him.
It is like saying Imo people voted for Hope Uzodimma.
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by Advocate500: 7:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
BKayy:

Anambra did not become successful by chance. The people decided to make the feeling of the majority of the people in the state known after Mbadinuju. They unanimously voted out the two useless ruling parties despite the odds for a newly created Igbo oriented party.

Ngige did not win my dear. Ngige, though he did some excellent job in his short term before the decision of the people came to fruition and that decision was APGA.

And Yes, Anambra was arguably almost at the same level with the current Abia when PDP was running it until THE PEOPLE said enough is enough. Judging from your comment does Abia state look like something that will witness salvation when you rely on chances?

We (Anambra) did NOT do it by chances. We came out to vote. The majority rejected Kerosene. We rejected Garri and Egwusi. Even in the last election, you saw the majority rejecting 5k after some people like the majority in Abia state collected can malt.
So it was never by chance like you claimed. We know what we want and went for it. See how we defended our democracy in the last election after unfortunately, what looks like IPOB manipulation to return us to PDP because until now I have not heard them calling for election boycott in Abia 2023.

And that your political awareness ranking in SE is wrong. The states getting it right tops the chart. I don't need to call names or point fingers but you know who. By now, if Imo State was Anambra, she would have gotten a commercial city not totally depending on the capital while Okigwe and Orlu is left for ruins.

So I ask again, from your comment, do you see salvation coming to Abia state anytime soon?
oga maybe you did not get my point, when i said ngige happened to anambra state, this is exactly what I mean, without ngige anambra would remain in this political quagmire abia state is in today, if ngige did not reject God fatherism the status quo would have been maintained, forget appeal court,anambra embrace apga because of ojukwu dynasty, so it was easy for them to choose apga ,it was never about the people .yes series of good governance brought political awareness to the people.

Imo state is the only state in the whole of eastern region where a sitting governor can be removed from office because of bad performance, they did with ohakim .

On the future of abia state, brother sincerely speaking, abia state need a whole lot to get it right, the political situation in abia state as we speak is not favourable to the people, the coming back of orji kalu into abia state politics is not going to help the state too,i heard that abaribe is warming up, these are people who ordinarily should not be thinking of becoming a councillor, abaribe want to try his luck with the use of ipob popularity in igboland. I just pray that ngige could happen to us,for we to get it right their must be a disagreement between the major players.
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by Shegzy8(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nice one guys!! I love how you guys have being civil and passed your message across without the use of vulgar words. Shows maturity

It’s obvious you guys know the political terrain and local politics of the region!! I’m not from the East but I love threads like this, no matter the region. Bless up guys
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by BKayy: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
Advocate500:
oga maybe you did not get my point, when i said ngige happened to anambra state, this is exactly what I mean, without ngige anambra would remain in this political quagmire abia state is in today, if ngige did not reject God fatherism the status quo would have been maintained, forget appeal court,anambra embrace apga because of ojukwu dynasty, so it was easy for them to choose apga ,it was never about the people .yes series of good governance brought political awareness to the people.

Imo state is the only state in the whole of eastern region where a sitting governor can be removed from office because of bad performance, they did with ohakim .

On the future of abia state, brother sincerely speaking, abia state need a whole lot to get it right, the political situation in abia state as we speak is not favourable to the people, the coming back of orji kalu into abia state politics is not going to help the state too,i heard that abaribe is warming up, these are people who ordinarily should not be thinking of becoming a councillor, abaribe want to try his luck with the use of ipob popularity in igboland. I just pray that ngige could happen to us,for we to get it right their must be a disagreement between the major players.

Oga give honour to whom Honour is due.
It was the people not "luck"

Looking at Anambra last election. Looking at the contestants, all of us reading this knows that of all the Igbo states, it is only in Anambra that Chukwuma Soludo will win

1. If it was Abia, you and I know that the winner will be Andy Ubah. No arguments there. He ticks everything most of Abia people want in a leader and you and I know what he ticks.

2. If it was the remaining 3 states (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi) the winner will be Valentine Ozugbo. He ticks what they are looking for.

So I repeat, what we have in Anambra is not luck but the decision of the people.
Coming to Ngige and Peter Obi, Ngige wasn't voted for in that election due to what Anambra went through in the hands of his party (PDP), but someone PDP pulled a Nigerian politics move on the state and we got Ngige. For a candidate of PDP, he beat our expectations. Ngige started well but some of his projects were not completed before time elapsed. The person that completed it was Peter Obi. He could have remained docile but he choose to do it based on his and his party principle. Peter Obi still went ahead to lay the foundation of this development revival we are witnessing in Anambra state with his policies, financial management and reformations. So the face of Anambra reformation is Peter Obi.

Speaking of political awareness, I doubt if Abia was Anambra state that TA Orji will win the second tenure and if he manages to win that PDP will continue after him after his shambolic display while in office.
Coming to Imo, I doubt that other cities of the state will be neglected in the state, no matter the party affiliation and there won't be political ruckus.

Mind you, when talking of political awareness, put in mind that Anambra state is the first Igbo state to introduce zoning of Gubernatorial candidates which has worked perfectly well for the state.

1 Like

Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by BKayy: 8:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
Advocate500:

The future of Abia state to me will change unexpectedly when the people get tired. Currently, the majority don't look tired to me if you judge by recent political happenings in the state.
Most of the indigenes that care and know what's up are either a great minority or don't have the capacity to play major roles in the next election.
To be honest with you, if PDP field Abaribe for next election they will win with a great margin. The people currently have been programmed to overlook his poor performance in the senate or that of PDP in the state for the past 2 decades for the euphoria of his recent opposition comments.
Re: Abia Needs Your Prayer To Be Free From Backwardness & Captivity" Ruffcoin by Advocate500: 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
BKayy:

Oga give honour to whom Honour is due.
It was the people not "luck"

Looking at Anambra last election. Looking at the contestants, all of us reading this knows that of all the Igbo states, it is only in Anambra that Chukwuma Soludo will win

1. If it was Abia, you and I know that the winner will be Andy Ubah. No arguments there. He ticks everything most of Abia people want in a leader and you and I know what he ticks.

2. If it was the remaining 3 states (Imo, Enugu and Ebonyi) the winner will be Valentine Ozugbo. He ticks what they are looking for.

So I repeat, what we have in Anambra is not luck but the decision of the people.
Coming to Ngige and Peter Obi, Ngige wasn't voted for in that election due to what Anambra went through in the hands of his party (PDP), but someone PDP pulled a Nigerian politics move on the state and we got Ngige. For a candidate of PDP, he beat our expectations. Ngige started well but some of his projects were not completed before time elapsed. The person that completed it was Peter Obi. He could have remained docile but he choose to do it based on his and his party principle. Peter Obi still went ahead to lay the foundation of this development revival we are witnessing in Anambra state with his policies, financial management and reformations.

Speaking of political awareness, I doubt if Abia was Anambra state that TA Orji will win the second tenure and if he manages to win that PDP will continue after him after his shambolic display while in office.
Coming to Imo, I doubt that other cities of the state will be neglected in the state, no matter the party affiliation and there won't be political ruckus.

Mind you, when talking of political awareness, put in mind that Anambra state is the first Igbo state to introduce zoning of Gubernatorial candidates which has worked perfectly well for the state.
i agree with you on this.

(1) (Reply)

What Has Northern Groups Done About The Killings In The North ( Northerners Only / Engr. Akarachi Amadi, A Catalyst For Poverty Eradication In Mbaike / Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.