Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea (375 Views)

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions / 2023: Campaign Poster Of Peter Obi And Kwankwaso Circulates On Social Media / Newly Governor Approved Construction of Airport As First Project - Nigerians Rea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea by Koboskit: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2022
“Please Let’s Support My Little Brother” – Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Reaction (Video)

Nollywood actor Femi Adebayo Salamo has become the latest celebrity who is vying for a post in the upcoming elections The poster showing the film star’s face and his manifesto was recently shared on social media by a relative Nigerians took to the comment section of Adebayo’s relative to cheer him on as many showered prayers on him, PraizeMedia report.

Femi Adebayo Salami, a Yoruba actor, is running for senator in the 2023 elections. The Kwara-born actor expressed interest in representing Asa/Ilorin West in the Nigerian National Assembly delegation from his state.Taking to his Instagram page, Adebayo’s elder brother shared a poster bearing the actor’s face and his manifesto.

Watch below

https://praizemedia.com.ng/2022/01/16/please-lets-support-my-little-brother-tope-adebayo-shares-political-campaign-poster-of-femi-adebayo-see-nigerians-reaction-video/

Re: Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea by Baawaa(m): 1:43pm On Jan 16, 2022
Under which party
Re: Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea by Dapson73(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Confused reporter. So he's just getting prepared for 2019 election?
I'm not understanding.
Re: Tope Adebayo Shares Political Campaign Poster Of Femi Adebayo, See Nigerians Rea by Koboskit: 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Dapson73:
Confused reporter. So he's just getting prepared for 2019 election?
I'm not understanding.
it's 2023

(1) (Reply)

WHO WILL VOTE FOR TINUBU / I Do Not Think People Realize How Important 2023 Is / Chief Ernest Shonekan: The 9th Interim President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.