Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 (2104 Views)

Danger Signs To Watch Out For When Using A Gas Cylinder / Latest Guide On How To Purchase NECO Tokens To Check Results / How I Bought My National Examinations Council (neco) Tokens To Check Ssce, Bece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sandbox
Axie infinity
Mana
Gala
Illuvium
Visit my YouTube page for more educational info:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peKRQITGCOw

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by LordofNaija: 10:07pm On Dec 31, 2021
You posted coins that have done over 10000% expecting them to do another X100 in 2022, aije motivate me

9 Likes

Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by nerdfrost(m): 5:46am On Jan 01, 2022
Brother I think u should add p.i network too

Saynotosimp2022
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by blessedvisky(m): 7:56am On Jan 01, 2022
AnifCrypto:
Sandbox
Axie infinity
Mana
Gala
Illuvium

Boss do you know anything about play to Earn Crypto games??

Which ones can we do here in Nigeria
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by IclintonN: 8:38am On Jan 01, 2022
blessedvisky:

. Bling 'food fight' or satoshi-hunter..xyz remove one dot
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AdeniyiA(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2022
LordofNaija:
You posted coins that have done over 10000% expecting them to do another X100 in 2022, aije motivate me
Thank you jare my brother...

We should be looking at web 3.0 coins in 2022, eg Flux, ocean protocol,BTT, kadena, FIL, DOT...
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by Papacypaul(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2022
AnifCrypto:
Sandbox
Axie infinity
Mana
Gala
Illuvium
Noob, posting already pumped coin. NGMI
Interesting new Layer 1 like Azero, Concordium etc is there.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by shilenji(m): 3:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Here's my list, these are the crypto I am looking forward to this year.

Shibainu

Funtoken

P.I etc

Funtoken shouldn't be taken with levity.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
blessedvisky:

TownStar developed by Gala games. I will do a video about it soon.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2022
Papacypaul:
Noob, posting already pumped coin. NGMI
Interesting new Layer 1 like Azero, Concordium etc is there.
This coins pumped yes but doesn’t stop them from further pumping because of the new partnerships they are getting into, their play to earn platforms and their users as well.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2022
AdeniyiA:

We should be looking at web 3.0 coins in 2022, eg Flux, ocean protocol,BTT, kadena, FIL, DOT...
If you do your research on crypto you will know that even if a coin has done 100x doesn’t stop it from going further up. With the interest in gathering in the metaverse and nft projects, these tokens have great chances of doing 10-20x further and more.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:14pm On Jan 10, 2022
AdeniyiA:

The Web 3.0 tokens are a good place to invest and wait but I am all about good and interesting projects that have the ability to perform better due to the buzz and huge partnership it has.
The crypto currency platform is huge and there are so many coins. chasing coins that will pump 100x, 200x with low market cap is a huge risk and many people have gotten burnt with only few genuinely profiting from these coins. My page is to educate people about coins they can hold long term and profit hugely and not speculative investment.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2022
AdeniyiA:

All these Web 3.0 coins you listed are good but they have also done 1000x-10000x approximately since their launch.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2022
blessedvisky:

Play to earn metaverse tokens are a means to earn token while involved in playing their games. Playing the Spider tank and townstar by Gala can give you the chance to earn tokens while you play and join its competition, you can also play the axis infinity which will require you to start playing with your tokens were you can earn $10-15 in token value while you play.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
nerdfrost:
Brother I think u should add p.i network too

Saynotosimp2022
The video is talking about Metaverse tokens. In my opinion, P.I network is a scam having not case use.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 3:39pm On Jan 10, 2022
LordofNaija:
Very possible for them to further pump in the course of the year because of the buzz in metaverse and nft gaming industry.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by nerdfrost(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2022
AnifCrypto:

The video is talking about Metaverse tokens. In my opinion, P.I network is a scam having not case use.

Then I'm sorry to say this

You are not a true crypto analyst
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2022
nerdfrost:

Okay. Go on coin market cap and check if pi network has an information on coinmarketcap. King of Crypto Analytics. �����
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 10:20pm On Jan 10, 2022
nerdfrost:

What value have you earned from mining pi network on your mobile device? What’s it use case since it launch in 2019? Who are the brains behind the project? What’s it’s market cap? What is its use case? What partners does pi coin have on the network?
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by nerdfrost(m): 12:56am On Jan 11, 2022
AnifCrypto:

What value have you earned from mining pi network on your mobile device? What’s it use case since it launch in 2019? Who are the brains behind the project? What’s it’s market cap? What is its use case? What partners does pi coin have on the network?

Brother it isn't live yet....it is still in it's kyc stage...come back in 6-8months time and tell me it's scam
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by nerdfrost(m): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2022
AnifCrypto:

Okay. Go on coin market cap and check if pi network has an information on coinmarketcap. King of Crypto Analytics. �����

Don't get me wrong bro...pi isn't on cmc because it isn't live yet,are u sure u follow pi news at all.....I know a lot of business in Nigeria here ready to accept it at mainnet...we are just waiting to pass kyc first

Make your research bro,because the core team doesn't post regular updates on pi information does not make it scam...how is it scam,did they collect any money from anyone??
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by AnifCrypto: 7:31am On Jan 11, 2022
nerdfrost:

Brother it isn't live yet....it is still in it's kyc stage...come back in 6-8months time and tell me it's scam
They haven’t given a release date yet since 2019 my brother. I read an article were the Stanford graduates who developed it said they are still not sure of it release date yet. Well, there are lots of coins out there, it all depends on your choice. I appreciate your contribution and discussion.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by nerdfrost(m): 10:27am On Jan 11, 2022
AnifCrypto:

They haven’t given a release date yet since 2019 my brother. I read an article were the Stanford graduates who developed it said they are still not sure of it release date yet. Well, there are lots of coins out there, it all depends on your choice. I appreciate your contribution and discussion.
No issue brother,stay tight and nice talk
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by Heyllle(m): 12:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
Hello. I recently found out about such a site that is engaged in cryptocurrency mining https://chickenfast.com . All this is done using cloud services. Sufficiently high capacities that allow you to earn up to $ 120 per month invested a minimum amount of money.
Re: Top 5 Crypto Tokens To Watch Out For In 2022 by Monatyk(m): 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Hi, if you are looking for a convenient service for investing in stacking cryptocurrencies then you should get acquainted with stake ETH. Where you will find some popular offers that will help you make a choice and understand what makes this platform different from others.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Am Surrounded By Bodyguards – Rivers Varsity SUG President / Dont Japa With Anything Called Pre-masters / Re:unilag Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.