Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:14 AM

Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable (786 Views)

Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation / Operation Paramole: Oduduwa Nation Security Force Launched In Ogun (Photos) / Governors Kick Against Fuel Subsidy, Say ‘It’s Not Sustainable’ (2) (3) (4)

Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Bonavi: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2021
There is no doubt that Yoruba can not survive in an independent nation and they perfectly understand this.
The wealth of the rich people in southwest is traceable to government patronages. You will hardly see a wealthy Yoruba whose wealth is as a result of personal effort.
It will interest you to know that 95percent of the IGR in the southwest state is generated from the other tribes domiciled in yorubaland.
There is hardly tangible resourses even in human capacity to sustain an independent Yoruba nation.
So when you hear someone like Obasanjo, Oni etc saying Nigeria unity is non negotiable, bet they understand exactly what they are talking about. These are the real Yoruba patriots.

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Bonavi: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
You people should leave we Yorubas alone

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Stomoney(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Irrelevant
Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yoruba Nation, For The Glory of the Black Race!

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by jneutron4000: 4:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bonavi:
There is no doubt that Yoruba can not survive in an independent nation and they perfectly understand this.
The wealth of the rich people in southwest is traceable to government patronages. You will hardly see a wealthy Yoruba whose wealth is as a result of personal effort.
It will interest you to know that 95percent of the IGR in the southwest state is generated from the other tribes domiciled in yorubaland.
There is hardly tangible resourses even in human capacity to sustain an independent Yoruba nation.
So when you hear someone like Obasanjo, Oni etc saying Nigeria unity is non negotiable, bet they understand exactly what they are talking about. These are the real Yoruba patriots.
Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lol these miscreants are in sivia pains! Keep burning all the bridges we love it, it works to our advantage lol haha

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by meccuno: 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:
Lol these miscreants are in sivia pains! Keep burning all the bridges we love it, it works to our advantage lol haha
I heard skull mining increased your IGR grin

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
I heard skull mining increased your IGR grin

I heard eating of human flesh including that of immediate family members has increased in your IGR, dirty cannibals grin

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by meccuno: 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:

I heard eating of human flesh including that of immediate family members has increased in your IGR, dirty cannibals grin
yes I agree. It has. But since the SW has the highest IGR then I believe Skull mining is really lucrative. I heard Ooni of ife's wife ran away because the Ooni wanted to sell her head for 50k grin very useless man. grin

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
yes I agree. It has.

That’s all that needs to be said, now get off my mentions cannibal..primitive human flesh eater.

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by meccuno: 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
kingawothefirst:

That’s all that needs to be said, now beget off my mentions cannibal..primitive human flesh eater.
your father's and mother's fought with all their might to keep these cannibals in your hopelessly useless country. You talk like as if we have forgotten about Soka forest in Oyo state. Or how people are killed and heads are severed when an Oba dies in Yoruba Land. Continue to deceive yourself until your head is sold for 10k grin

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
meccuno:
your father's and mother's fought with all their might to keep these cannibals in your hopelessly useless country. You talk like as if we have forgotten about Soka forest in Oyo state. Or how people are killed and heads are severed when an Oba dies in Yoruba Land. Continue to deceive yourself until your head is sold for 10k grin
If Ibos didn't invade the South West, the war no go concern the West

You invaded our region and we gave your people a bloody nose.

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by meccuno: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

The FG was in Lagos. I don't understand your logic. undecided

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by LLiKYekoba: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Stop deceiving yourself. You yorubas were already on a leash with the fulanis holding the leash and commanding you to jump.

We have videos of fulani officers threatening to shoot and kill yoruba soldiers who refused to obey their command. You were held like slaves during the war. You had no option but to obey commands from the fulani whom were throwing bombs into biafra from your land.

Stop sugarcoating the truth.

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Stop deceiving yourself. You yorubas were already on a leash with the fulanis holding the leash and commanding you to jump.

We have videos of fulani officers threatening to shoot and kill yoruba soldiers who refused to obey their command. You were held like slaves during the war. You had no option but to obey commands from the fulani whom were throwing bombs into biafra from your land.

Stop sugarcoating the truth.

Gibberish

The records are there.

Biafla invaded the Mid West and South West, any other talk nah gibberish.

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by LLiKYekoba: 5:06pm On Dec 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Gibberish

The records are there.

Biafla invaded the Mid West and South West, any other talk nah gibberish.

And Biafra should have allowed Gowon and fulanis to keep sending bombs from your land unchallenged into Biafra while you provide them with your yoruba wives and sisters in order to 'cool off' and pour their semen after a hard day's job sending bombs to Biafra? Well done! grin

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 31, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

And Biafra should have allowed Gowon and fulanis to keep sending bombs from your land unchallenged into Biafra while you provide them with your yoruba wives and sisters in order to 'cool off' and pour their semen after a hard day's job sending bombs to Biafra? Well done! grin
The Nigerian military didn't attack the East from the Mid West or South West before Biafla invaded the two region.

If you get evidence you fit drop am sha

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by LLiKYekoba: 5:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
The Nigerian military didn't attack the East from the Mid West or South West before Biafla invaded the two region.

If you get evidence you fit drop am sha

You are talking to a kid abi? Na so!

"Police action', first shot at Garkem were ordered by the gowon and fulani in payan republic abi not yorubaland? Empty mugu. grin

Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 31, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

You are talking to a kid abi? Na so!

"Police action', first shot at Garkem were ordered by the gowon and fulani in payan republic abi not yorubaland? Empty mugu. grin
You're sounding foolish

I no even understand the gibberish you write.

I won't b wasting my time reading the nonsense you have chose to be writing not to talk of replying

Swerve Olori pelebe
Re: Oduduwa Nation is Not sustainable by gidgiddy: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Bonavi:

Everyone can be on their own, everyone was on their own before the British came to create Nigeria

Buhari Choice For 2023 Presidency Revealed — Not Tinubu Or Osinbajo / TINUBU - Meet The Pathfinder For The Development Of Lagos / APC Proposed Time Table Leading To Primary