Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,101 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm (39386 Views)

Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by nkemoma(m): 7:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Clito.... Is the main pay .. This na cover up
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Dshocker(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
A hell of money is in agriculture,but for the fact that it is a dirty job,people tends to shy away from it....Just take a look at Ned Nwoko and his wealth.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Ausval: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
B
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Babaibeji2020(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
treatise:

The reason is simple: one is an actor and the other ACTRESS
Besides,clitocurrency is far higher than miserable naira and cryptocurrency undecided

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Omniman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
lols.. your own good o

hello cutie! wink
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Pataricatering(f): 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dagger111:
This one just dey show farm every month, when will she show us her Ponmo, make she ask Etinosa how she dey run am nah?

However, i hope those cucumbers won't be harmed and disfigured in a short time? No wonder she focus on cucumbers plantation, na to deh select 10 different of cucumbers per day/weekly/monthly. Her ponmo go look weird and wide. I can bet anything on it.
lol , woman matter dey pain you people die !
Take it easy o

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Nicepoker(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Where is the large farm. Is that pice of land up to an acre?
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by aimmoney9: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jestin:
2022 is a sure year for me. I am definitely going to church tonight and from church, I am going to mosque. If small time is still left , I go enter shrine
U for kukuma go the shrine straight since that is your final bus stop.... grin

Stop going through the corners.... grin
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by meobizy(f): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Useful slay queen.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by OmegaAutos: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
why cucumber of all plants... i just hope my mind is clean
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Tranquility2345: 7:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jestin:
2022 is a sure year for me. I am definitely going to church tonight and from church, I am going to mosque. If small time is still left , I go enter shrine

So after praying na to enter shrine to smoke Igbo and carry Ashana. Na wa for you o

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by ThatFairGuy1: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Sorry it changes NOTHING without taking the real move undecided

Do something with your hands
Jestin:
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Oharina(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Why actresses seem to be performing better than many of their male counterparts in Nollywood,remains a mystery to me.
Reason is that the male Nollywood actors uses their money to drink bear, smoke all kinds of smokeables, do drugs and above all bang as many women as possible including their fellow female actors, while the female actors saves theirs and invest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by gentlegenius(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jestin:
You need God in your life.
When you have God in you, you'll not go anywhere to look for him or worship him.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by thecommunist(m): 7:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
For all of you wondering why cucumber, Cucumber is one of the easiest fruit/ vegetable to plant, you can harvest cucumber within 3 months of planting. Imagine having 3 allotment of land that you rotate, you will be harvesting every month. I know because I have planted it before.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by gentlegenius(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
I see large farm...I also see large breasts. God really blessed this woman.
...And you didn't see those large cucumbers in her hands?
Pls learn how to see well in 2022.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
Of all the things to farmed, its CUCUMBER she decided to farm.
Operation cucumber must not finish in market
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Ahmeduana(m): 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2021
fancyhandsome:
Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor has added new line of business as she shows off her huge farm land in Uyo, Akwa-ibom State.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, the Calabar-born actress revealed her ordeals in 2021 and some of the blessings including launching different businesses.

She captioned the post:

"FEEL FREE TO ADD CELEBRITY FARMER TO MY TITLES!!!!!

Typing with so much emotions flooding through me my 2021 Story.
Boldly Saying I am God's most beloved baby girl for Life.
Cos 2021came with lots of challenges.

This year I had major panic attack, something I have never experienced in my Life. Just when I got my groove back. Boom, name calling Started online, I began to wonder if there's another me I don't know about, to discovering why my career was almost put on halt cos of lies been spread from the pit of hell......

But, Through it all GOD came through,
BIGGER, BETTER, SWEETER & GREATER!!!!

I Became a large Farm owner this year, my career took a better turn, my buisness @ankara__beauty blossom more with Multiple SLAY SETS!!!

To the Family & Friends that stood firmly by me, I Am Grateful �

To the Producers/Directors & Those that blessed the brand QUEENETH AGBOR with acting jobs this year,
Thank You�

Thanks to all my @ankara__beauty Slay Safe Gang Members for helping my buisness grow�

To those that said my name in a room of opportunity & those that helped bring my Farming Vision Come to Fruition.
You are so Appreciated �

Counting Down To New Adventures.WATCH OUT 2022 BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!
SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR�"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJTRiVIl0b/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MDkyKtWdE
Why is it always CUCUMBER?
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Babastrong(m): 7:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Onyiiobi7735 post=108969104]Why actresses seem to be performing better than many of their male counterparts in Nollywood,remains a mystery to me.[ ok, you can only unravel the mystery if you understood the power of "kpekus", though not all but 99.9% will continue to make it better than their male counterparts. ]

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omniman:

hello cutie! wink
how is u
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Omniman(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
how is u

I dey. How body
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omniman:

I dey. How body
recovering.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Omniman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
recovering.

Receive healing in Jesus name smiley
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by inspectorg(m): 7:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
fancyhandsome:
Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor has added new line of business as she shows off her huge farm land in Uyo, Akwa-ibom State.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, the Calabar-born actress revealed her ordeals in 2021 and some of the blessings including launching different businesses.

She captioned the post:

"FEEL FREE TO ADD CELEBRITY FARMER TO MY TITLES!!!!!

Typing with so much emotions flooding through me my 2021 Story.
Boldly Saying I am God's most beloved baby girl for Life.
Cos 2021came with lots of challenges.

This year I had major panic attack, something I have never experienced in my Life. Just when I got my groove back. Boom, name calling Started online, I began to wonder if there's another me I don't know about, to discovering why my career was almost put on halt cos of lies been spread from the pit of hell......

But, Through it all GOD came through,
BIGGER, BETTER, SWEETER & GREATER!!!!

I Became a large Farm owner this year, my career took a better turn, my buisness @ankara__beauty blossom more with Multiple SLAY SETS!!!

To the Family & Friends that stood firmly by me, I Am Grateful �

To the Producers/Directors & Those that blessed the brand QUEENETH AGBOR with acting jobs this year,
Thank You�

Thanks to all my @ankara__beauty Slay Safe Gang Members for helping my buisness grow�

To those that said my name in a room of opportunity & those that helped bring my Farming Vision Come to Fruition.
You are so Appreciated �

Counting Down To New Adventures.WATCH OUT 2022 BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!
SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR�"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJTRiVIl0b/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MDkyKtWdE
These should be widely emulated.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by gosmoney(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dagger111:
This one just dey show farm every month, when will she show us her Ponmo, make she ask Etinosa how she dey run am nah?

However, i hope those cucumbers won't be harmed and disfigured in a short time? No wonder she focus on cucumbers plantation, na to deh select 10 different of cucumbers per day/weekly/monthly. Her ponmo go look weird and wide. I can bet anything on it.
u be mumu
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by BestRicePlug28(f): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omniman:

Receive healing in Jesus name smiley

Ameeeen. Where u at? Church?
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Legendoo: 7:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
Impressive.

Farming and tech

Yahoo and prostitution
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Omniman(m): 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
BestRicePlug28:

Ameeeen. Where u at? Church?

I dey my house
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by amuwo1980: 7:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
And Na cucumber she come dey grow, women and that long hard thing , they are just crazy about it lol
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Dagger111(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
gosmoney:
u be mumu

Your mentors.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Christistruth00: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Why actresses seem to be performing better than many of their male counterparts in Nollywood,remains a mystery to me.

Actresses often do high Class Runs for the big boy Owners of Nigeria’s Treasury

That is where the gifts of houses and Jeeps usually come from

Agriculture can definitely send the Prostitution and Yahoo yahoo industry into extinction in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Ayanfet: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
No let herdsmen see that farm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Clarion Chukwura Rocks Shorts, Goes On A Fishing Day Fun With David Boyd / Buhari Operating His Tablet (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.