Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

"Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm (39382 Views)

Queeneth Agbor Shows Cleavage In Birthday Photos / Queeneth Agbor: I Must Test My Man Sexually Before Marriage / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Dagger111(m): 8:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
Pataricatering:
lol , woman matter dey pain you people die !
Take it easy o

Una don cast nah, na clothes dey cover una secret.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by PenelopeA(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hope to farm large hectares next year 2022, so help me God.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:08pm On Dec 31, 2021
Omniman:

I dey my house
hmm nice. At the hotel, no crossover night in church for mw. Will follow live service here
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Akabuking: 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2021
VOsimhen144:
Nice cucumber farm.

Guys gather here if you belong to the REAL Cucumber United FC
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Agricmoney(m): 8:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Good one dear. I would soon get the tag " celebrity farmer soon"

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Where did it state that the farm is in Uyo, AKS, bloggers don add ingredients undecided
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by CloudResident(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
She chose to grow cucumber and raped this lot?!

Sister, you're doing well kiss
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
hmm nice. At the hotel, no crossover night in church for mw. Will follow live service here

…at THE hotel? Hmmmmn
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

…at THE hotel? Hmmmmn

Lols gone are the days when hotel means for sex, besides.. I LOVE You Too
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by seyz91(m): 8:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
it's not a mystery, you know the answer already undecided

stop whining cheesy
Onyiiobi7735:
Why actresses seem to be performing better than many of their male counterparts in Nollywood,remains a mystery to me.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
BestRicePlug28:

Lols gone are the days when hotel means for sex, besides.. I LOVE You Too

If you’d said at a hotel, I won’t have quoted you.

If I say hey BestRicePlug28 I’m at THE house, doesn’t that mean we’re at a pre-arranged location (the house)?

I don’t trust you and Omniman
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Bifas1: 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
Agriculture is key.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Rosaline5000: 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Dagger111:
This one just dey show farm every month, when will she show us her Ponmo, make she ask Etinosa how she dey run am nah?

However, i hope those cucumbers won't be harmed and disfigured in a short time? No wonder she focus on cucumbers plantation, na to deh select 10 different of cucumbers per day/weekly/monthly. Her ponmo go look weird and wide. I can bet anything on it.
you are weird
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by axeman10(m): 8:35pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Why actresses seem to be performing better than many of their male counterparts in Nollywood,remains a mystery to me.

While the actors spend their money on girls and parties in their prime, the women had money spent on them. The shrewd ones among the actors are actually well to do.

Just another line of thought. I may be wrong.

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Agugbadin: 8:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Congratulations
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by BestRicePlug28(f): 8:43pm On Dec 31, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

If you’d said at a hotel, I won’t have quoted you.

If I say hey BestRicePlug28 I’m at THE house, doesn’t that mean we’re at a pre-arranged location (the house)?

I don’t trust you and Omniman

Hahhahahahahhah.. guy at a hotel

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Snitch24(m): 8:50pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lmaowhy cucumber
Out of everything
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
BestRicePlug28:

Hahhahahahahhah.. guy at a hotel

grin
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by youngberry001(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2021
Jestin:
2022 is a sure year for me. I am definitely going to church tonight and from church, I am going to mosque. If small time is still left , I go enter shrine
grin grin grin grin

U re funny.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by wink2015(m): 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2021
fancyhandsome:
Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor has added new line of business as she shows off her huge farm land in Uyo, Akwa-ibom State.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, the Calabar-born actress revealed her ordeals in 2021 and some of the blessings including launching different businesses.

She captioned the post:

"FEEL FREE TO ADD CELEBRITY FARMER TO MY TITLES!!!!!

Typing with so much emotions flooding through me my 2021 Story.
Boldly Saying I am God's most beloved baby girl for Life.
Cos 2021came with lots of challenges.

This year I had major panic attack, something I have never experienced in my Life. Just when I got my groove back. Boom, name calling Started online, I began to wonder if there's another me I don't know about, to discovering why my career was almost put on halt cos of lies been spread from the pit of hell......

But, Through it all GOD came through,
BIGGER, BETTER, SWEETER & GREATER!!!!

I Became a large Farm owner this year, my career took a better turn, my buisness @ankara__beauty blossom more with Multiple SLAY SETS!!!

To the Family & Friends that stood firmly by me, I Am Grateful �

To the Producers/Directors & Those that blessed the brand QUEENETH AGBOR with acting jobs this year,
Thank You�

Thanks to all my @ankara__beauty Slay Safe Gang Members for helping my buisness grow�

To those that said my name in a room of opportunity & those that helped bring my Farming Vision Come to Fruition.
You are so Appreciated �

Counting Down To New Adventures.WATCH OUT 2022 BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!
SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR�"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJTRiVIl0b/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MDkyKtWdE

Nice one.

I celebrate you as you hustle.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Faber(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:
Women save money and direct their money to their families...we all know that.

Most of these Nollywood actors take their pay to sponsor girls, they club and sleep around with many young girls, while their actress counterparts who saw hell in the hands of producers to climb to limelight in the industry, focus on breaking grounds and uplifting their families

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by wink2015(m): 9:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
fancyhandsome:
Nollywood actress, Queeneth Agbor has added new line of business as she shows off her huge farm land in Uyo, Akwa-ibom State.

In a post on her verified Instagram page, the Calabar-born actress revealed her ordeals in 2021 and some of the blessings including launching different businesses.

She captioned the post:

"FEEL FREE TO ADD CELEBRITY FARMER TO MY TITLES!!!!!

Typing with so much emotions flooding through me my 2021 Story.
Boldly Saying I am God's most beloved baby girl for Life.
Cos 2021came with lots of challenges.

This year I had major panic attack, something I have never experienced in my Life. Just when I got my groove back. Boom, name calling Started online, I began to wonder if there's another me I don't know about, to discovering why my career was almost put on halt cos of lies been spread from the pit of hell......

But, Through it all GOD came through,
BIGGER, BETTER, SWEETER & GREATER!!!!

I Became a large Farm owner this year, my career took a better turn, my buisness @ankara__beauty blossom more with Multiple SLAY SETS!!!

To the Family & Friends that stood firmly by me, I Am Grateful �

To the Producers/Directors & Those that blessed the brand QUEENETH AGBOR with acting jobs this year,
Thank You�

Thanks to all my @ankara__beauty Slay Safe Gang Members for helping my buisness grow�

To those that said my name in a room of opportunity & those that helped bring my Farming Vision Come to Fruition.
You are so Appreciated �

Counting Down To New Adventures.WATCH OUT 2022 BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!
SEE Y'ALL NEXT YEAR�"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJTRiVIl0b/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88MDkyKtWdE

Nice one.

I celebrate you as you hustle.

2022 more success stories await hustler.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by TTGIL: 9:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by omaclarry(m): 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2021
She is cultivating her own cucumber
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Akharmony: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2021
smart lady. . .
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by budusky05(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2021
Whats with women and cucumber? Of all plants to farm on its only cucumber � that she ventures into
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2021
seyz91:
it's not a mystery, you know the answer already undecided

stop whining cheesy
Are you alright at all? So you can't make a polite statement without exhibiting your stupidity and foolishness.
Compound complex sentimental fool.
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Christistruth00:

Actresses often do high Class Runs for the big boy Owners of Nigeria’s Treasury

That is where the gifts of houses and Jeeps usually come from

Agriculture can definitely send the Prostitution and Yahoo yahoo industry into extinction in Nigeria
A bitter truth. You are on point, bro.

1 Like

Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

ever heard of the term: clitocurrency and clitopreneur
you gerrit now? grin if don't gerrit forget it cheesy cheesy
Lol! Bro,you are not wrong oo!
Re: "Celebrity Farmer" Queeneth Agbor Shows Off Her Large Farm by Kharol1234: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2021
By
Jestin:
2022 is a sure year for me. I am definitely going to church tonight and from church, I am going to mosque. If small time is still left , I go enter shrine
Baba na you get this New year ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Sister Sharon Prayed Hard For Davido And His Crew Before His 02 Show / Basketmouth Promises Never To Crack Negative Jokes About The Nigerian Police Ag / Stella Damasus & Her Man Daniel Ademinokan Get Surprise Call From Tyrese (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.