Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy (26300 Views)

Tiwa Savage: Wizkid And I Are "Friends With Benefit" (video) / Laura Ikeji: Amara Kanu And I Are Not Friends, That's Why We Don't Relate / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Babastrong(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2021
The only irreconcilliable enemy i have is POVERTY. no reconcilliation between us. Only one side ( I ) can win and must win totally.
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Aksnoopy: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Both of you are egede men, so you can kill yourselves or fvck yourselves up.

I have no fvcks to give until you fvck with me, then I fvck you up. cool
(This is my last quote for 2021).
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 31, 2021
Expect them to hit the club soon
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by lebete3000: 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2021
yanabasee:
I don't care about their fights....

I am officially back to my main account....

A mod banned this account for ten years....

If this account could survive it, Then I will survive 2022...

The mod that banned my account can't even survive it.
Weyrey ban me till 2054. I doubt Buhari can be that wicked.
Nairaland sef won't survive their ban let alone the fool that promulgated it...
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Aidejay(m): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2022
emmabest2000:
Burna don bow
Wizkid go follow soon OBO no bi una mate grin
omo, truly some fans are dumb. two people wey no sabi ur fada don settle their life you u dey here. dey wait wizkid to bow down, since nothing else dey for you to look forward to this new year. happy new year.

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by arsenal33: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2022
BigDick70inch:
Well to set the record straight David was never fighting/beefing u......

U jux chose to hate on the lad.....cos he’s from a wealthy connected family......
the message was directed at people like you

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by ultimatebas(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2022
shocked How can someone ban your account for ten years. What was the offence? Did you murder someone on nairaland? Ten years ban is ridiculous naa!! Haba
yanabasee:
I don't care about their fights....

I am officially back to my main account....

A mod banned this account for ten years....

If this account could survive it, Then I will survive 2022...

Modified

The ban long gan..... To me it's a 10yrs ban.... E long well well....

Sha..... I. happy to have it back....

The mod weh ban me, na wehreh him be....
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by chocboi78(m): 1:16am On Jan 01, 2022
BigDick70inch:

U jux chose to hate on the lad.....cos he’s from a wealthy connected family......
who be this one??
And you know this how??
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Abimbola007(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2022
BigDick70inch:

See smelly talk. Dem tell you say Burna family poor? Someone who had his first car when he was 17
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by yusluvad(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2022
Ryda:
Na fans dey take panadol for celebs headache.
Lol. No be lie...
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by HacheNoire: 3:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Ryda:
Na fans dey take panadol for celebs headache.

Same with politics

Electorates are taking Panadol for same politicians in different party’s
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by micxwell(m): 6:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Banter1:
I wish i could forgive my brother and his wife but i can't.
Do it for yourself brother not them, for your own peace of mind and sanity.
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Banter1(m): 6:49am On Jan 01, 2022
micxwell:

Do it for yourself brother not them, for your own peace of mind and sanity.
You've no idea what they did to me. Its gonna be hard for me to forgive those two juju people.
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by candygist: 7:04am On Jan 01, 2022
BigDick70inch:

You reside in Burna Boy’s brain for you to know all this o.

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by candygist: 7:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Uyi168:
we know you have hatred for baba ifeanyi because he's from a rich family.
no be today the beef start.
preaching fake love, big head.

And yet he goes about stealing burna boy song.

1 Like

Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by MoIbrahim: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Go and listen to FEM with open mind. I say open mind. Then come back and write.

BigDick70inch:

Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by BigDick70inch(m): 8:33am On Jan 01, 2022
MoIbrahim:
Go and listen to FEM with open mind. I say open mind. Then come back and write.

Stop arguing defend what u don’t know.....
Fem was a vibe......song for haters

Do u know how long burna downgraded him on Twitter and Instagram??
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by 2022Yom: 8:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Fake fight
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by BigDick70inch(m): 8:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Abimbola007:

See smelly talk. Dem tell you say Burna family poor? Someone who had his first car when he was 17

Shut up!!!!
Getting car at 17yrs does not translate to being from a rich home.......

Most yahoo boys had opportunity to their first first car at 15,16,17.....so what does that mean??
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by toyinjimoh(m): 8:52am On Jan 01, 2022
BigDick70inch:

na people like you den de talk carry people matter for head
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Tundex911: 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022

I foresee Burna, David and Wizzy on a track this year

BDW(Baddest Dude Worldwide)
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by micxwell(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2022
Banter1:
You've no idea what they did to me. Its gonna be hard for me to forgive those two juju people.
You wear the shoes but still..... You need it.
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by jessevictor459: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nothing to say but I know say this news blow pass shattawale full career thank you
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by MoIbrahim: 12:51am On Jan 03, 2022
BigDick70inch:

Stop arguing defend what u don’t know.....
Fem was a vibe......song for haters

Do u know how long burna downgraded him on Twitter and Instagram??

Vibe song for haters indeed! You sound like one of those who just sing and dance, and don't even link the lyrics to the real life.

For a start, if you want to know the real meaning of FEM, find out the meanings of:
1. Tell odogwu say we like to party
2. Just call me...
3. ...my own Gees pass G-Wagon
4. Etc.

I am not one of those who just sing and dance. I get down to the specific meanings of songs.

By the way, unlike you, I'm a fan of both musicians from their Day 1, and I have no business protecting any. I love them both and I think they are both great, for my own personal reasons and preferences.
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by BigDick70inch(m): 2:02am On Jan 03, 2022
[s]
MoIbrahim:

Vibe song for haters indeed! You sound like one of those who just sing and dance, and don't even link the lyrics to the real life.

For a start, if you want to know the real meaning of FEM, find out the meanings of:
1. Tell odogwu say we like to party
2. Just call me...
3. ...my own Gees pass G-Wagon
4. Etc.

I am not one of those who just sing and dance. I get down to the specific meanings of songs.

By the way, unlike you, I'm a fan of both musicians from their Day 1, and I have no business protecting any. I love them both and I think they are both great, for my own personal reasons and preferences.
[/s]

Oga......when has odogwu become the name of person??

Do u even know the meaning of odogwu in Igbo

Burna personalizes himself as giant of Africa Oga.....or r u telling me reekado.......that said”if u be giant u be giant for yo pocket in song also dissed right
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by MoIbrahim: 3:33am On Jan 03, 2022
BigDick70inch:
[s][/s]

Oga......when has odogwu become the name of person??

Do u even know the meaning of odogwu in Igbo

Burna personalizes himself as giant of Africa Oga.....or r u telling me reekado.......that said”if u be giant u be giant for yo pocket in song also dissed right

Even Davido himself, in his interview with a popular Igbo media personality (I won't tell you the name because you should have watched it, if na you current pass) didn't deny what you're denying here. He bursted out laughing and then explained how they got to that point. Na you like Davido pass himself abi? Continue!

FYI watching Burna's video alone is enough to give a clue on the meaning of Odogwu, his nickname. Besides, my childhood neighbours and friend's surname, and so I knew the meaning ever since I was a child.

You are bringing in Reekado Banks and his song. This is why I tell you that lyrics are interpreted based on life situations, and you need to know this. So you can't interpret Davido vs Burna the way you're trying to interpret Reekado vs Burna.
Re: Davido And I Are Good Now — Burna Boy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
BigDick70inch:

As innn. Me sef we no send David music know this. Burna get plenty personal problem. Make he just dey follow him mama guidance make money and keep quiet

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Son, Jamil In Cute Selfie / A Closer Look At The Crowd At Small Doctor's #omobetter Concert (photos) / Ini Edo Vs Yemi Alade: Who Rocked It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.