Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari (1102 Views)

Minister Kemi Adeosun Spotted With Buhari Amid NYSC Certificate Forgery. Photos / US Reacts To Plateau Killings, Reveals What They Will Do With Buhari / IGP Idris: Tinubu, 8 Others To Attend Saraki’s Meeting With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by hisexcellency34: 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Yoruba Nation campaigner, Sunday Adeyemo, also known as Sunday Igboho, says he is not at war with the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.); the six governors in the South-West zone or any government official.

He, however, stressed that it was saddening that the Buhari regime has not addressed the security challenges in the South-West zone which was the genesis of his agitation for Yoruba Nation.

Igboho, in his 2022 New Year Message, said everyone living in the country deserves to be protected regardless of their tribe, religion or political leanings.

The New Year message was signed by one of the activist’s lawyers in Nigeria, Pelumi Olajengbesi, on behalf of his client. It was titled, ‘Sunday Igboho’s New Year message for 2022’.

It read, “Let it be abundantly clear that I am not at war with President Buhari, the Governors or anybody in government.

“What I want the government to do is to address the genesis of my agitation for a Yoruba Nation.

“The genesis is the insecurity in Ibarapaland and other places in the entire Yorubaland where farmers were maimed, hacked to death, kidnapped and raped as if there are no security agents in the country. Everybody deserves to be protected and feel safe in their country regardless of their tribe, religion or political leanings.

"At some points our people became helpless and they can no longer go to their farmlands again. Scores of farmers were butchered to death in 2021 and the government pretends that all is okay. No, this must not continue and this was why I rose to stop the menace. I didn’t speak up to fight government, I spoke to ensure protection for our people".

My message is that in 2022, the government should rise up and put an end to the havoc caused by herdsmen that are criminals and give everyone a sense of belonging – whether foreign or locals — and stop the attack of our people in Yorubaland.

“I am not selfish about myself, I am more concerned about helpless citizens who buried their loved ones to aimless killings in 2021 and I pray the Almighty God would stop the killings of innocent people in Nigeria.”

https://punchng.com/sunday-igboho-releases-new-year-message-says-im-not-at-war-with-buhari/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Igbokid: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Igboho oosa ..owo baba Dammy
May Oduduwa bless you and your generation.
Your timely intervention saved the day .

Your efforts ensured that the SW enjoys relative peace compared to the other zones .
Daddy, while you were away, passengers were burnt in transit in the north while human meat is now the new source of dietary protein in Alaigbo and a wrap of akpu is more expensive than human skull grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Eh yah. More or less reminding Buhari not to forget him in Benin Republic prison

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by EmzyT: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Gentlerespect76: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Eh yah. More or less reminding Buhari not to forget him in Benin Republic prison

grin
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Amotolongbo(f): 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Don't be deceived by the rumours you see, read and hear on media.

Benin republic government is stylishly giving Sunday Igboho asylum till Buhari leaves the office. That is the deal with Obasanjo.

5 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Igbokid: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Igboho has written his name in Gold already.
I don't know about Jibril El Sudani grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 11:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
cheesy Sunny Igboho the audio freedom fighter base in the federal republic of Benin prison cheesy

Still gat something to say cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2021
Igbokid:

You mean he's inducted into the hall of Benin prison cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Totilopussylick(m): 11:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
Igbokid:

You mean he's inducted into the hall of Benin prison for being an audio freedom fighter grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by CannibalTorment: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2021
nairavsdollars:
All the begging of Igbo leaders, even led by one 94 years old man that couldn't walk without support, what has happened?

3 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Igbokid: 11:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Totilopussylick:
You mean he's inducted into the hall of Benin prison for being an audio freedom fighter grin cheesy
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by adekanmbi1986(m): 11:41pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Jostoman: 12:38am On Jan 01, 2022
Thank you igboho, Yoruba people are very grateful to you, The Lagos APC Urchin will soon flood this thread now to vormit their trash.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by perez100: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2022
I said it when people were comparing Igboho with Nnamdi Kanu to keep quiet. Nnamdi Kanu is far far hardened than Igboho. I know Nnamdi Kanu very very well. He is so hardened. We are from the same place.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by richiemcgold: 4:01am On Jan 01, 2022
Oga e ni, gba fun.
..seems he's finally accepting this fact.
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by tiger28: 4:15am On Jan 01, 2022
Though it's sad, this is a responsible letter from a man that wants his freedom EVEN from a Despot Buhari. ......gra gra won't solve his situation. Life is a Chess game , and he will live another day though he might have lost the fight NOW. I read a letter from his lawyer few days ago about the rumour of his maltreatment in detention. Some ppl from some quarters mocked his lawyer for comparing his team (igboho) with ipob's many lies but they(igboho ppl) are being very smart. Don't be surprised if he is released before Kanu THEN Ipobians will now start crying foul if they release igboho. But igboho's ppl( am not Yoruba) have played his situation smartly. No infantile, uneducated gibberish unlike Emma Powerful and the many other ipob spokesman of many factions.

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by tiger28: 4:22am On Jan 01, 2022
perez100:
I said it when people were comparing Igboho with Nnamdi Kanu to keep quiet. Nnamdi Kanu is far far hardened than Igboho. I know Nnamdi Kanu very very well. He is so hardened. We are from the same place.
Hardened?? You are making me laugh! And he keep going to court almost every week perfecting one bail or the other or collapsing in court? The former Peckham Barber is Done!

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by ipobarethieves: 5:44am On Jan 01, 2022
cool omoluabi unlike that popular man in KUJE underground cell 078
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by blackpanda: 5:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Why is this guy now mellow All the noisemaking and chest beating don end? Jazz don fail am grin the fear of bubu is the beginning of wisdom, just ask foolish ipob terrorists grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Kissiemu(m): 5:53am On Jan 01, 2022
I thought he couldn't speak English...Who wrote this message?
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by NGpatriot: 5:54am On Jan 01, 2022
The kpangolo terrorist wannabee don understand language from the language teacher, hin brain don reset..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Benchilwell: 7:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Don't be deceived by the rumours you hear on media.

Benin republic government is stylishly giving Sunday Igboho asylum till Buhari leaves the office. That is the deal with Obasanjo.
ur head they there wink wink
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Benchilwell: 7:46am On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:
The kpangolo terrorist wannabee don understand language from the language teacher, hin brain don reset..

grin grin
and yet is not giving bandits and Boko Haram language they understand that is killing many in is own north, sending many to IDP camp and doing refugee in neighboring country especially in hometown kastina state.now I can see that Niger, kastina, sokoto, zamfara,kabbi, kaduna, Borno pple are understanding d language of buhari. Let me give u my laughed and ur cry zombie
grin grin cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by ba7man(m): 7:52am On Jan 01, 2022
perez100:
Igboho is a killer. He rose to fame by killing. He was a fighter in the Ife-Modakeke war and later started working for PDP politicians in Oyo.

A political assasin can never lead any sensible people so Igboho and his followers are trash.

Nnamdi Kanu rose to fame insulting everyone like a market woman on radio Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Benchilwell: 7:56am On Jan 01, 2022
blackpanda:
Why is this guy now mellow All the noisemaking and chest beating don end? Jazz don fail am grin the fear of bubu is the beginning of wisdom, just ask foolish ipob terrorists grin
fear of which bubu,d same man that is protecting Boko Haram sponsors expose by UAE,igboho will be release and insecurity will still continue in d north especially in kastina state like d elders in zamfara complaining that d authority are releasing bandits in number
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by ThatFairGuy1: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2022
You must be present where the deal took place to have know this undecided
Amotolongbo:
Don't be deceived by the rumours you see, read and hear on media.

Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Amotolongbo(f): 8:02am On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
ThatFairGuy1:
You must be present where the deal took place to have know this undecided
[/s]
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by NGpatriot: 9:30am On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Benchilwell:
and yet is not giving bandits and Boko Haram language they understand that is killing many in is own north, sending many to IDP camp and doing refugee in neighboring country especially in hometown kastina state.now I can see that Niger, kastina, sokoto, zamfara,kabbi, kaduna, Borno pple are understanding d language of buhari. Let me give u my laughed and ur cry zombie
'(
[/s]

Wetin concern me with abia terrorists and cannibals..

Den dey roast and chop your people under your nose and all you are worried about is Hausa people?

Are Hausa people more important and valuable than your own people?

No sense..
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by Benchilwell: 10:07am On Jan 01, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Wetin concern me with abia terrorists and cannibals..

Den dey roast and chop your people under your nose and all you are worried about is Hausa people?

Are Hausa people more important and valuable than your own people?

No sense..

d killing in south east and north which one is worst but u will but mouth south east and south west but d north own u hide like coward to comment, are u not ashamed of ur self for saying buhari is teaching them rubbish language he can't used to stop bandits ramping in north especially is home kestina, am happy south east is doing everything to stop bad egg among them but ur north releasing them in number to continue havoc to themselves, diz same hausa that there smaller brother fulani is teaching them lessons that why dey are less educated,beggers and highest refugee in neighbor countries, because they have given d power that belong to them to Fulani. Before u reply me used ur head
Re: Sunday Igboho New Year Message: I'm Not At War With Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 10:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Now he fully understands the Language! cheesy grin

Small nyash no shake anymore. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Abba Kyari In A Nightclub Dancing "Dorime" With Big Boys / Breaking News Nyesom Wike As Been Appointed As ..... / My Take On Okowa As PDP Candidate Vice-president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.