Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Jehovah Jireh Is Forever Enough For Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah Jireh Is Forever Enough For Me! (207 Views)

Jehovah Jireh / Pastor George Oyoke: One Save Is Forever Saved[part 1] / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Jireh Is Forever Enough For Me! by RiyaGoddess(f): 11:40pm On Dec 31, 2021
What a year 2021!!!

I seen & heard people talking about year 2021, what they achieved & not achieved. I've seen & heard some people question God & even blame God hence the decision to stop believing in God, feeling discourage, down casted etc.
I thought I should share my own 2021 & my current stand maybe Just maybe it will encourage someone out there.

For me, 2021 was a sweet (I won't use the word bitter) challenging year But God is still enough for me! 2021, my faith in God was tested & elevated over and above my strength. Year 2021, I was hit on all sides up till yesterday 30th. Financial loss, Death, Covid, Betrayal, Mental breakdown among others I won't mention because I am trying to be brief as possible. Guess what, I am alive, healthy & in sound mind. Isn't that a win for me? Se ko to pe? Is it not enough to be thankful?

Anyways, let's move on! In all of these, one thing I realized is that I've grown in different beautiful ways. So I'm just gonna take all the lessons learnt in 2021 with me & carry on because there's really so much more ahead of me.
Okay so I might not have a house of my own today, I might not have a car of my own today, I might not have a land yet, I might not have millions in my bank account to show my progress & success But one thing I do know is that I will keep trusting God with my left overs because I 100% know that my left overs aren't a waste. Jehovah Jireh is forever enough for me!!!

Irrespective of all that I loose in year 2021, My faith in God is still very intact & even in my delay, I will never let God go!!!

Okay enough of 2021, now Let's talk 2022.
It's an habit for me to always set physical goals & spiritual goals as early as December before the new year. Yes I do prepare for a new year every December. I know a lot of us have set goals for year 2022 already. I will ask, Did you include spiritual goals?

For me, year 2022 is the year to dive deeper into the supernatural for greater exploits! It's not just going to be my year of ease but multiplication. Year 2022, I am not going to allow each day to pass away without working for Heaven!

I will occupy till He comes. I won't waste the days only on businesses & pleasures alone but will spend it on winning souls. Year 2022, I'm gonna level up my faith, I will lean into God's Grace that reminds me that I am more prepared than I may believe or think.

I'm gonna end this saying to as many that went through lots of difficulties this year, those who didn't achieve their goals or anything at all, let's be contented with the fact that we are alive today & not just alive, but we have sound mind. Sound mind is something that I always celebrate, as in the ability to understand & comprehend well. If you've ever been around or seen someone with a mental breakdown you will understand what I am talking about. It's only someone with a sound mind that can plan for the year...

That you achieved nothing in year 2021 doesn't mean 2022 will be the same. Let's be positive,Let's keep faith alive, Lessons learnt in 2021 should be used to correct 2022. Work hard, Work Smart, Learn a skill & Pray to God for a bigger win in 2022.

May we achieve more than our expectations in year 2022 in Jesus name, Amen!
I wish everyone a Blessed New Year 2022 !

Riyadhgoddess

P.S- I don't respond to mention. If you have any query, DM is fine for me smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Son Of Perdition / Gospel / Thousands Of Ministers And Christian's Will Go To HELL: Pastor Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.