Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year (1365 Views)

Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Betting has actually made me useless in the society. I spent all my income and time on betting but gained nothing. I have to always create lies to borrow money from friends to feed myself until the month ends. So pity on me at this moment.
My prayer is that God should have mercy on me and create a new path for me. It is also my prayer that all gamblers will
desist from it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by tydi(m): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Talk is cheap!
Na joke I dey oo

Happy new year man!!!

1 Like

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by EmzyT: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Redomi:
Betting has actually made me useless in the society. I spent all my income and time on betting but gained nothing. I have to always create lies to borrow money from friends to feed myself until the month ends. So pity on me at this moment.
My prayer is that God should have mercy on me and create a new path for me. It is also my prayer that all gamblers will
desist from it.

Easier said than DoNe! cheesy Well, I pray God gives you the strength to keep your wordssmiley
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by BigYash: 12:56am On Jan 01, 2022
We hear o grin
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by blakid(m): 12:57am On Jan 01, 2022
Congratulations comrade!!!! You are a step towards achieving greatness...
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by michlins(m): 1:07am On Jan 01, 2022
Why not wait make year start before saying stuff.

To stop an addictive behavior, you need an equally addictive behavior to take over. What choice have you made?

To everyone reading this, this should be a warning to you. This isn't the year to make quick bucks. Calm down,lay the foundation and the money will come.

Happy New Year to y'all

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by jeff1993: 1:27am On Jan 01, 2022
God will help u to help yourself quit!!!!

Please NL family ..... I need someone to mentor me on any digital money making skill .... I am broke and I don't want to be broke this year!!!
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Munzy14(m): 1:27am On Jan 01, 2022
Redomi:
desist from it.
It takes another addiction to stop another...So where are you channelling your gambling energy?
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

It takes another addiction to stop another...So where are you channelling your gambling energy?

small scale poultry, I have started with 1 carton of boilers and 9 pieces of poults, they are two weeks old now

2 Likes

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2022
michlins:
Why not wait make year start before saying stuff.

To stop an addictive behavior, you need an equally addictive behavior to take over. What choice have you made?

To everyone reading this, this should be a warning to you. This isn't the year to make quick bucks. Calm down,lay the foundation and the money will come.

Happy New Year to y'all
chicken brooding

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by michlins(m): 9:47am On Jan 01, 2022
Redomi:
chicken brooding
WOW

I'm truly happy for you. I pray you don't backslide. But trust me,it will be difficult for you
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Munzy14(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2022
Redomi:
small scale poultry, I have started with 1 carton of boilers and 9 pieces of poults, they are two weeks old now
Very Impressive!

Broilers which hatchery did you source your birds?
The poults are they local or foreign?
Prior to now, do you have any knowledge of poultry business?
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 11:19am On Jan 01, 2022
michlins:
WOW

I'm truly happy for you. I pray you don't backslide. But trust me,it will be difficult for you
Yes it will be hard, but trust me, I have made up my mind, and I will continue praying for myself.

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by michlins(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2022
Redomi:
Yes it will be hard, but trust me, I have made up my mind, and I will continue praying for myself.
good luck to you
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Very Impressive!

Broilers which hatchery did you source your birds?
The poults are they local or foreign?
Prior to now, do you have any knowledge of poultry business?

I mean to say noilers sir, I bought Amo boiler just one carton and they are two weeks old yesterday, I will buy two carton again on Monday to be delivered on Tuesday. A farmer needed money to feed his grown up broiler, he brought 21 Amo broilers to me yesterday, I buy them at #280 per one, so I will add boiler on Monday.

The turkeys are local, egg layed by my female turkey, and she hatched them, they are two weeks old on Wednesday, I plan to leave them till maturity and let them reproduce for me , I wish to have like 10 female to lay and hatch for me.
I have little knowledge about poultry farming, I am raising all my birds in the organic ways, no vaccine and no drugs

1 Like

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2022
My two weeks old noilers and local turkey

1 Like

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 11:35am On Jan 01, 2022
My local turkey hen and the tom

1 Like

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 11:36am On Jan 01, 2022
21 Amo broilers I bought yesterday

1 Like

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Munzy14(m): 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Redomi:
I mean to say noilers sir, I bought Amo boiler just one carton and they are two weeks old yesterday, I will buy two carton again on Monday to be delivered on Tuesday. A farmer needed money to feed his grown up broiler, he brought 21 Amo broilers to me yesterday, I buy them at #280 per one, so I will add boiler on Monday.

The turkeys are local, egg layed by my female turkey, and she hatched them, they are two weeks old on Wednesday, I plan to leave them till maturity and let them reproduce for me , I wish to have like 10 female to lay and hatch for me.
I have little knowledge about poultry farming, I am raising all my birds in the organic ways, no vaccine and no drugs
Good..
Have you raised broilers purely on organic before? Or is this your first time?

Turkey breeding is a cool business as well...1male to 4 or 5 females.

Concentrate your energy on this, you will make a cool living out of it than gambling.

Browse more on ways you can go about this poultry business. Watch more of poultry related topics on YouTube.

You will be greatly inspired.
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Nicepoker(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
You will still go back to it.
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Munzy14:

Good..
Have you raised broilers purely on organic before? Or is this your first time?

Turkey breeding is a cool business as well...1male to 4 or 5 females.

Concentrate your energy on this, you will make a cool living out of it than gambling.

Browse more on ways you can go about this poultry business. Watch more of poultry related topics on YouTube.

You will be greatly inspired.
thank you boss, I'll keep updating this thread
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nicepoker:
You will still go back to it.
God won't answer that prayer
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Nicepoker(m): 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Redomi:
God won't answer that prayer
I can see the determination. But don't even be tempted to charge phone there. grin
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nicepoker:
I can see the determination. But don't even be tempted to charge phone there. grin
Thank you sir, that's where the problem is, it have a betking shop.
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Munzy14(m): 6:26am On Jan 02, 2022
Redomi:
thank you boss, I'll keep updating this thread
Fine...I am following.
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Boogyman557: 6:32am On Jan 02, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters. Na So we de hear but good 4 u my MANCHI. WTF MAN
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Joseph08(m): 8:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Good step!

Gambling can never make you rich, the operators are far ahead of you.

The chances of winning is less than 1%.
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Polynek(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2022
Joseph08:
Good step!

Gambling can never make you rich, the operators are far ahead of you.

The chances of winning is less than 1%.
No b lie bro even though is a game of luck but is not easy to win a bet

1 Like

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Polynek(m): 10:29am On Jan 02, 2022
I wish you good luck Bro
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by farouk2much(m): 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
No body cares
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Two weeks 3 days old

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
I bought 6 more turkey yesterday, the seller told me they were hatched on December 8th, my two weeks turkey is bigger than them, but I bought the 6 turkey for 10k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Who Slept With A Dog For ₦1.7m Dies Of Infection / Angry Youths Set Prince O Mortuary Ablaze For Harvesting Human Organs - Pics / Shocking: Furious Father Nails 5 Months Old Baby To The Wall (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.