Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year (1368 Views)

Man Kills His Wife In Ondo After Forcing Her To Quit Her Job / Woman Defrauds Victims Of N179m, Uses N139m For Sport Betting, N1m To Pay Tithe / Yahoo No Favour Me, I Quit!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Nicepoker(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Try dog race. Very lucrative option in gambling.
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 10:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Nicepoker:
Try dog race. Very lucrative option in gambling.
God forbid
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Denoh68: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin
SPORTS BETTING IT'S VERY EASY TO SAY IT THOUGH
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by badboyTee(m): 12:26am On Jan 04, 2022
cheesy A guy won 6 blue in my area recently boss na that time you wan give up see you man up and play games with your last dime Nigga punters don't give up

Redomi
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by prince4pro2: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
B4 my addiction into gambling. I had a bus for my business. When I stared gambling I sold this bus with d hope that I can raise d money to buy a better one. That was 2016/17. At a point I stopped bcoz d job I was into then do not give me time. This business later crumbled and I sold a lot of things I can't mention here. Today I keep borrowing , any money that enters my hand disappears . Mind u I make up to 50k monthly yet my salary dosnt stay up to one week, and I can't say any tangible thing I did with d money. Am do pained as I type. God please help me
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 10:29am On Jan 30, 2022
My poults are growing now. I have a total of 15 poults. Like I have said earlier, I bought one carton of noiler and 21 pieces of broiler, I have sold them all last week, I no go lie you I made some profit, no mortality at all.
I raised them on organic, I only buy few bags of feed, I'm happy with what I made, I will buy one carton of broiler on Monday to be raised organically too. Thank you all.

BTW I left two from the noiler, I refused to sell them, they are frizzle feather. Herbalist here buy them at high price ranging from 6k-10k, so I plan to keep them safe and buy one local hen, they will cross it and produce more drizzle feather. One herbalist saw them on Friday and advice me to keep them, because thieves like stealing them since the price is higher, though he begged me to sell them for him I said no.
I will upload the photos of the frizzle noiler
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2022
The frizzle

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Redomi(m): 10:36am On Jan 30, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by Christistruth00: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Redomi:
My poults are growing now. I have a total of 15 poults. Like I have said earlier, I bought one carton of noiler and 21 pieces of broiler, I have sold them all last week, I no go lie you I made some profit, no mortality at all.
I raised them on organic, I only buy few bags of feed, I'm happy with what I made, I will buy one carton of broiler on Monday to be raised organically too. Thank you all.

BTW I left two from the noiler, I refused to sell them, they are frizzle feather. Herbalist here buy them at high price ranging from 6k-10k, so I plan to keep them safe and buy one local hen, they will cross it and produce more drizzle feather. One herbalist saw them on Friday and advice me to keep them, because thieves like stealing them since the price is higher, though he begged me to sell them for him I said no.
I will upload the photos of the frizzle noiler

Give your entire life to Jesus so he can set you on the correct path

If your were given the Wisdom to give up gambling

and after that decision you started raising Poultry birds successfully why

are you going back to Egypt by supplying herbalist from the very Business God is blessing you with

It will only lead you into more confusion

God is trying to teach and show you something

Submit to him and stop struggling against him

It is not about money but about God’s Spiritual Wealth and empowerment
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by RoyalValves: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Say no to betting
Re: I Quit Sport Betting, Virtual Betting And All Forms Of Gambling This Year by ogyunging(m): 8:44am On Aug 27, 2022
I am impressed. Never say never. Bigups Op. No be child's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Year Old Arrested For Nearly Beating Teacher To Death; Teacher Now In Coma / Food Seller Was Beaten Mercilessly As She Caught Using Dead Body Water To Cook.. / A Black Marketer Spotted Smoking While Selling Petrol In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.