Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365929 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:17am On Mar 31, 2022
ayesco202:
How come when USD is getting stronger, gold falls. Boss can you explain why?

You have XauUsd (GoldDollar).

They are inversely proportional which means if Dollar is weak, Gold is Strong (Buy) but if Dollar is strong, Gold is Weak ( Sell).

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 5:26am On Mar 31, 2022
There comes a time in the market circle where your strategy seems not to work. It's only good risk management that can save you for the time being till the market picks up again. Know this and have peace

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2022
alphaNomega:

What indicator are you looking for?

not looking for. I get am already I just wan get the mq4 version
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ayesco202(m): 7:04am On Mar 31, 2022
Fxwarrior:

You have XauUsd (GoldDollar).

They are inversely proportional which means if Dollar is weak, Gold is Strong (Buy) but if Dollar is strong, Gold is Weak ( Sell).

Sorry, I meant xauusd rises when USD is strong while it falls when USD is weak.

The reverse should be the case.

I don't know if you get my point.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:29am On Mar 31, 2022
Quick profit.

Pic 1: before

Pic 2: after.

On different timeframes.
cool$

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
Quick profit.

Pic 1: before

Pic 2: after.

On different timeframes.
cool$
TP smashed. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Feshizzy:

This one you just dey ask jamb question so,
The competition is still ongoing,
Questions like this is very irrelevant, more like you are looking for ways to overthrow the opponent.
After you get your answer I'm sure you gonna ask zonal and ogashman next.

Comrade!!! Nearly all ur replies here dey agresive na, pls small small although understand what u are trying to point out but pls do it with patients sir, weldone boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 8:09am On Mar 31, 2022
Good day guys. Please what's the name of the broker that gives assess to custom leverage on demo account, where u input any leverage you want, like 1:3

I know a particular one, but funding it hard to remember.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2022
Feshizzy:
May your success shock your competitor till the extent they start begging you for tips......
hahahha hahaha hahaha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Feshizzy:

Lol,
Now i understand the phases,
Winners focus on wining, losers focus on winners.
I didn't even see this part sef,
It's pretty obvious what you are doing at this point.
What ever anyone uses, is still very much within the rules.
If you feel oppressed, then take a break,

You should realise that it's not a must you reply every single comment, also your replies are too aggressive. What exactly is your problem? If you are frustrated, why not channel it to somewhere else.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:29am On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:
Indicators give you average of 35 trades daily? C'mon bro shocked

grin I know, it is unbelievable. Na indicators o. I dey use am trade NFP sef

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:
Just wow!
Ok, I'm an oppressed loser just as you've stated, thanks.

@samfelly, please how do you manage such number of trades with indicators without messing up your trading psyche? Also, do you martingale with generated signals?

Like the saying, 'too much of something is bad/harmful,' so it is with the constant continuous trades I am pulling. This ur loud cry to me is the jab that I need to face it that I have to know where to put a stop, and breathe. Thank you. And you just also made realised, regretably, that I should have just stop trading when I crossed into 1k profit, and go breathe for a day. I do not have to push myself to the limit to prove I am hard working cheesy

About martingaling with the signal, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But this contest rules no allow am, otherwise I for don run am since grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ezicospot(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Sell gold

STILL VALID❓❓
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by tonnieblaise(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2022
tonnieblaise:

The reaction on that zone looks like a distribution.

Fingers crossed

50 pips on this

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2022
samfelly:

grin I know, it is unbelievable. Na indicators o. I dey use am trade NFP sef

Nice one bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 9:41am On Mar 31, 2022
realone12:
samfelly I'm routing for you on this one.. just stay grounded. don't panic. its just a little slip. you got all it takes to be the winner..

Lol grin Uproot the rooting o, I don comot hand for contest 5 already grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
samfelly:

Like the saying, 'too much of something is bad/harmful,' so it is with the constant continuous trades I am pulling. This ur loud cry to me is the jab that I need to face it that I have to know where to put a stop, and breathe. Thank you. And you just also made realised, regretably, that I should have just stop trading when I crossed into 1k profit, and go breathe for a day. I do not have to push myself to the limit to prove I am hard working cheesy

About martingaling with the signal, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't. But this contest rules no allow am, otherwise I for don run am since grin grin

God bless the womb that bore you and the hands that raised you. Good home training, enviable social intelligence spiced with humility. For dis forex ehn, you go over hammer very soon. Please check on me from time to time, we need all the love and support to smashing the market consistently. Cheers and keep winning.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2022
exmaysn12000:

You should realise that it's not a must you reply every single comment, also your replies are too aggressive. What exactly is your problem? If you are frustrated, why not channel it to somewhere else.

Who's this nuisance?
Even you sef wan talk,
Dem dey count meat for pot, kpomo too wan raise hand.

I remember you,
You were the one making one rubbish suggestion to limit the competition to forex pairs only.
So i see the pattern already,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 10:18am On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:

God bless the womb that bore you and the hands that raised you. Good home training, enviable social intelligence spiced with humility. For dis forex ehn, you go over hammer very soon. Please check on me from time to time, we need all the love and support to smashing the market consistently. Cheers and keep winning.

Boss I dey this table too o cheesy wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 10:46am On Mar 31, 2022
Feshizzy:

Who's this nuisance?
Even you sef wan talk,
Dem dey count meat for pot, kpomo too wan raise hand.
So i see the pattern already,

Its obvious you are a kid, no mature person can be so foolish with every comments as if you are under attack, and if you are older than 18, then your parents did a very bad job.

No need to reply you again on this issue, but if you have the effontery to attack anyone again, then I will come for you BIG. All your generation will collect the breakfast I will serve you.

Useless he-goat in human form.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:48am On Mar 31, 2022
harizonal123:
There comes a time in the market circle where your strategy seems not to work. It's only good risk management that can save you for the time being till the market picks up again. Know this and have peace
O boy you have said it all.. this is the ultimate truth..

every Amateur trader in this thread should read this again..
no strategy is holy grail.. so why jump from one strategy to another in search of holy grail??

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Its obvious you are a kid, no mature person can be so foolish with every comments as if you are under attack, and if you are older than 18, then your parents did a very bad job.

No need to reply you again on this issue, but if you have the effontery to attack anyone again, then I will come for you BIG. All your generation will collect the breakfast I will serve you.

Useless he-goat in human form.

You will come for me BIG cheesy cheesy
That's the best joke for today, grin cheesy
The position you are currently hoping to apply for,
You will need to stand in queue for that,
I have no problem with anyone, i say it as i see it,
If decide to make me your nemesis, no problem.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Great men in the thread will be dropping tips and alert,
These nuisance here won't see it to commend or learn from it,
But when feshizzy message pops up, they suddenly have an erection.
With foolish messages like "i have been seeing your messages since"
Okay you didn't see others messages that have meaningful impacts?
You didn't see my message that also have constructive impact too?
Lol

You are waiting for my downfall? cheesy cheesy
Like is said,
Winners focus on winning, while losers focus on winners
So it's nice to have a fan in which ever form. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:

Ameeeeennn oooo, cheesy grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 31, 2022

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Feshizzy:

You will come for me BIG cheesy cheesy
That's the best joke for today, grin cheesy
The position you are currently hoping to apply for,
You will need to stand in queue for that,
I have no problem with anyone, i say it as i see it,
If decide to make me your nemesis, no problem.

What you saw from my initial post to @samfelly was the exact opposite of what he saw.
You just opened your mouth "whaaa" to spew trash. You should be covered in shame by now, but no, your madness is still reading 99.9%
I can bet you're feeling stupid from how @samfelly drew nothing but positives from the post. You can abuse me all you want again, my take away from this is that you're an irredeemable fool.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
Feshizzy:

Ameeeeennn oooo, cheesy grin grin

You can only wish, because you clearly lack all of those.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Violence day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
This qualify wey Nigeria no qualify b lik say e de pain everybody ooo.....

Men just de vex everywhere
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:

You can only wish, because you clearly lack all of those.

You have jinx him,
Now see how far he has fallen,
I hope you are happy now with your nonsense questions,
You didn't ask him all of this before now,
Now when he dey lead you decided you query into him,

Like how dull can you get,
Don't you understand what my messages was intended for?
You could ask all his style and all AFTER the contest,
Not during it, because of this same effect.

You are a very terrible person to say the least, you got what you want, samfelly has left it for you, i hope you win it with your useless and pointless questions.

I decided to just let it sly, but as you dey find my mouth, make you kukuma see am finish.
You are a terrible loser,
You saw winners, you could have kept your questions after the contest.
But NO, you decided to start poking into the other contestants business.
One didn't even answer you, and still have a good ground, the other that did drop so much points. Lol

Like don't you see your stupidity?
Ma samfelly go mess up answer you and he has seen the result.
You were clearly trying to overthrow the contest and you got a player down with it
Else you could have just waited for it to end,
I believe everyone here too have one or two questions to ask too,
But they respect the contestants enough to wait till it over, but you, with the information you have gotten i hope you use it to win the competition as well.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by jammer777: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Feshizzy:

You have jinx him,
Now see how far he has fallen,
I hope you are happy now with your nonsense questions,
You didn't ask him all of this before now,
Now when he dey lead you decided you query into him,

100% madness finally.
Even when he clearly stated that overtrading got him off the track a lil, you're still spewing trash, shifting goalpost . Look into the mirror and tell me what you see please. Walahi, na cockroach you go see for mirror.
Even if I win, I cant get the price cos I've already flouted the rule of maximum number of pairs allowed. So, my question on how he manages his trade psychology destabilized him? Kid, you foolishness stinks. Also, Infofirst told you ideas can't be traded during the competition?
DO well to check yourself in kid, you need proper attention, don't die before you commit suicide.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
jammer777:

100% madness finally.
Even when he clearly stated that overtrading got him off the track a lil, you're still spewing trash, shifting goalpost . Look into the mirror and tell me what you see please. Walahi, na cockroach you go see for mirror.
Even if I win, I cant get the price cos I've already flouted the rule of maximum number of pairs allowed. So, my question on how he manages his trade psychology destabilized him? Kid, you foolishness stinks. Also, Infofirst told you ideas can't be traded during the competition?
DO well to check yourself in kid, you need proper attention, don't die before you commit suicide.

I true true see cockroach for mirror cheesy cheesy
So you don quickly reach my side like this so cheesy cheesy

Edit: Photo is not mine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.