Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364627 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fxwarrior:

I believe the swap should not take up to 200pips profits even at that.

That is why I want to research more to get the best pairs and setup.

No yawa my boss... Maybe indices...not sure tho....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Guy man..no infotech slander will be tolerated... at least him don epp 1 or 2 persons who you epp?
the guy na very big fool .. Just come here to talk down on another person Trading strategy.. while he's still Trading demo .. D!CKhead!!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Xkin2Xkin:
If you pay attention to the mathematical aspect (which includes money management) while neglecting the technical aspects you'll end up lasting long in trading while making very little profit e.g boss Infotech

Where them release this one from.... U just comot from bush dey cap nonsense.

All the bosses u mentioned have all shown their results here over and over again and re proofs that one can make money from this business.

Show us ur own result before casting aspersions on those that are ahead u in this business.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
ogashman:

Where them release this one from.... U just comot from bush dey cap nonsense.

All the bosses u mentioned have all shown their results here over and over again and re proofs that one can make money from this business.

Show us ur own result before casting aspersions on those that are ahead u in this business.
You see as the bosses them keep quiet? That's how to react to observations

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 9:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
DannyFX2638:
the guy na very big fool .. Just come here to talk down on another person Trading strategy.. while he's still Trading demo .. D!CKhead!!!!!
You are too emotional for a guy, abi u be Daniella?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 9:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Guy man..no infotech slander will be tolerated... at least him don epp 1 or 2 persons who you epp?
Dude wear your withers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 9:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
As posted by uncle Gabby... High win rate followed by an ultra high average loss shows that Mathematical Aspect is deficient). Further more, very large lot sizes (over a 1000 lots) with very little profit (less than 3 pips) equally shows a deficiency in Technical ability. But all you see is the end result (total profit in Dollar terms) and think that "wow! this dude is better than me" No! he is not there yet and your praise may likely frustrate him from seeking self improvement

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Xkin2Xkin:
Dude wear your withers

G.F yourself....w.a.nk.er!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
DannyFX2638:

I just tire....too much hate for this Forex business...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Anyway since some people decide to hoard information, let me continue.

I remember in 2007 with marketiva, my first trade was with usdjpy. I bought it, it kept falling. I thought that buying even lower would mean more profits and so I kept buying as it went down and that was the first margin call I received. I kept adjusting my stoploss to avoid taking a loss and my account was blown.
i don't know why i found this funny
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
VlamesIffect:

G.F yourself....w.a.nk.er!
You caught me red handed... happy? Ozuo
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 11:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ha! Nigerians can (luv) fight eeh.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
GabsonFX:
The high level of ignorance you display here will make you foolish in the eyes of everyone.

the ignorance is: you are trying to come up with some jargon about a prop firm you have never traded with cos it is clearly displayed from your conclusions, but I will point out that you should trade with them at least once (be it trial or funded account) so you can understand how lot sizes calculations vary for USOil/Gold and US30.........You will quickly learn why you should not have come up with your 1000s lot size analysis.

This is my first and last reply to you until I see an improvement in your thinking after you must have undergone the learning procedure I outlined up there. But if you refuse to learn and still want to pick me up for an e-bashing, Ain't got time for that - I'm based in Lag at least, for now, we can meet so you can say it to my face.

Dude! I admire you, seriously. U are my 2nd favorite folk here after Blackeuropean, Saxy, Theyodda, peteregwu and then Blackeuropean again. However, 200+ profit and 900+ average loss? How do you survive the winter
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 09, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 12:01am On Apr 10, 2022
GabsonFX:
The smart person would know this is not possible, then being reasonable and thoughtful would make him ask question or at least do a trial with the prop firm or better still pay for the cheapest challenge, but NO, being foolishness runs in their blood
Next time follow up ur post with an explainer, some of us are here for self improvement not praise singing

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Xkin2Xkin: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2022
GabsonFX:
I do NOT want your admiration......I know my sheep and they hear my voice[b]Last reply for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Make I send my Aza so that I go fit dey hear ur voice nah, abeg... My Boss of Life
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by daydeji: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2022
I greet you all, I want to open a trading account with octa FX, but I want to get the opinion of the elders in the house about this broker. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 12:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Anyway since some people decide to hoard information, let me continue.

I remember in 2007 with marketiva, my first trade was with usdjpy. I bought it, it kept falling. I thought that buying even lower would mean more profits and so I kept buying as it went down and that was the first margin call I received. I kept adjusting my stoploss to avoid taking a loss and my account was blown.

Actually things like this was what happened then, i keep on adjusting my stoploss and keeping on adding more positions thinking it will bounce back because the pair gone yearly low and i think it will bounce back soon but i didn't know that i am dig my account grave.

Till now i still adjust my stoploss and i always lost everything,,, for the fear of not losing little i lost everything. Now i want to discipline my self to always allow the stoploss to go

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Xkin2Xkin:
As posted by uncle Gabby... High win rate followed by an ultra high average loss shows that Mathematical Aspect is deficient). Further more, very large lot sizes (over a 1000 lots) with very little profit (less than 3 pips) equally shows a deficiency in Technical ability. But all you see is the end result (total profit in Dollar terms) and think that "wow! this dude is better than me" No! he is not there yet and your praise may likely frustrate him from seeking self improvement

No be Tony be this? cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 12:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Xkin2Xkin:
Dude! I admire you, seriously. U are my 2nd favorite folk here after Blackeuropean, Saxy, Theyodda, peteregwu and then Blackeuropean again. However, 200+ profit and 900+ average loss? How do you survive the winter

If you black and saxy are people you admire,
Then you know nothing about FX,

The 2 are scammers that have been Bursted here in details,
So how dey become your mentor clear shows your priorities in the business.

Just so you know, if you follow that path, there won't be space for you here. Be warned

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by NaGraceFx: 12:34am On Apr 10, 2022
NaGraceFx:

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 35

SUMMARY
FTA-NaGrace
Year 1, Week 36

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 6:41am On Apr 10, 2022
Xkin2Xkin:
Next time follow up ur post with an explainer, some of us are here for self improvement not praise singing

Guy you've gotten the attention you're seeking. .
Can you now head back to the place yuu crawled out from.....
Fx no be by big big Grammer ...
Show working...
Show consistency....
Weda na 100 lot you dey use per trade no concern us...
Just prove to us that you dey mine your gold from the market.....

No reply me cus I no go reply you

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fibonacci88: 7:07am On Apr 10, 2022
Xkin2Xkin:
Oga the more u post the more u make it glaring that u don't understand anything about trading. U mentioned mathematical aspect of trading but it's glaring u read it up somewhere and never understood what it meant. What's wrong with a $200+ profit and $900+ average loss if the strategy has a 90% win rate. Speaking personally my average loss is twice my average profit but I can tell u am a profitable trader. I mange two prop firm funded acc with this strategy and about getting a third. Quit reading all the jargons online and start trading in the real world. like someone rightly pointed u are a demo trader. When u start trading in the real world u LL understand that 50% of those stuffs u learnt don't hold in the real trading environment.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 7:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Feshizzy:

No be Tony be this? cheesy grin

I was about asking the same question.....That guy should be Tony ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 8:15am On Apr 10, 2022
kumulus:
AUDUSD HTF VIEW

AUDUSD HTF VIEW UPDATE

Price filled FVG and priced in sell orders last week, now we are hypothetically in a sell profile. Would be ideal to start hunting sell setups.

As you were wink
LloydFx
@real_lloydfx [IG]
@lloyd_fx [TG]
@Lloydkeezy [Twitter]

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2022
kumulus:

AUDUSD HTF VIEW UPDATE

Price filled FVG and priced in sell orders last week, now we are hypothetically in a sell profile. Would be ideal to start hunting sell setups.

As you were wink
LloydFx
@real_lloydfx [IG]
@lloyd_fx [TG]
@Lloydkeezy [Twitter]
ok i have followed all your social link, do you know i download your analysis so I can be studying it,cuz in it lays so many knowledge
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2022
kumulus:

AUDUSD HTF VIEW UPDATE

As you were wink
LloydFx
@real_lloydfx [IG]
@lloyd_fx [TG]
@Lloydkeezy [Twitter]
please your follower what is mn supply
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Jameselias:
ok i have followed all your social link, do you know i download your analysis so I can be studying it,cuz in it lays so many knowledge

Thank you for the follows kind Chief, very much appreciated.

I try to share useful knowledge where and when I can, in no distant future you'll be seeing even more content on my handles.

Again, thanks for the follow.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kumulus(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2022
Jameselias:
please your follower what is mn supply

Monthly Supply: An area/zone in price action where Sell Orders are priced in.

**Monthly because it was marked off the Monthly Timeframe

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.