Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364540 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
samfelly:

Okay, boss.

Who go SELL me USDT or LiteCoin now? Or, how do I buy any?
From trusted exchangers, go to business section and buy, but make sure they are genuine/legit before you buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by cheehummer(f): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Gasive:

Use Exchangers. They are far better.
I use NairaToDollar.

These people de reliable? I beg put the telegram link
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hi Samfelly

Why not use OnlineNaira to deposit and withdraw through Deriv. They are direct deposit into your Deriv account and reliable too. This is what I use

samfelly:

Okay, boss.

Who go SELL me USDT or LiteCoin now? Or, how do I buy any?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 4:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Do give it a trial.

samfelly:

Ok, boss. Abham once suggested it, but I was sceptical of scammers there. But since you are reaffirming it, I'll try it also.
Piptocoin:

He was here reading through the thread few days ago.

Looking forward to it. Sam, I haven't read anything from CopyJoe. Is he still active on this thread?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:
From trusted exchangers, go to business section and buy, but make sure they are genuine/legit before you buy.

The legit part is the problem. How can one be sure the exchanger is legit?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
Holidays very typical
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
samfelly:

Thank you, my chief. Since this is one of the numerous legitimate ways to make it, I have no other choose than to strive hard to making something out of it. Afterall, I vehemently rejected friends who offered to teach me yahoo yahoo (internet fraudster). So, I dey here with all of una o. We go nowhere else o grin. Even if Elon Musk come decide to carry Forex go moon, I go still find way go o grin grin grin I go make sure I hide inside the engine bay of the shuttle grin

Comrade you be all in one package... cruise, vibes, and also a smart trader.... you Dey motivate me Aje

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol see as all of us wey dey trade synthetic come out amass grin grin

Make I nor lie even me join dey chop step index steady

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
samfelly:
THE SAD STORY OF MY STRUGGLING LIFE. SO, NA BANK ME COME DEY WORK FOR?

First Image: I deposited $15 twice into me Deriv Synthetic Account, which will be $30. The 1st $15 was blown, but the 2nd deposit of $15 resurrected the 1st $15 and some more profits.

Second Image: I requested for $25 withdrawal just to be cocky sure Deriv will pay me.

Third Image: Bank wan pay me nah, them credited me N7,254. I saw it and was furious and quickly got to Deriv Live Support. I started using foul languaged the minute Support replied me. And she pleaded I refrain from using foul language. And I apologised. Later calm down and poured out my predicament and she advised I take it up with my bank (the Receiver's bank) that they (Deriv) have no control over what bank charges

So, my people, una see say na bank I dey work. Them collect $15 and handed me $10 out of my $25 withdrawal

CC: Ikillbrokehoes and whosoever that have experienced this, pls, tell me there is way to get my bank's lion share back

Modified: The Exchange between DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL too big, mehn!!! N717 (for deposit) and N290 (for withdrawal) - Jesu!
Can't you sell it through Their p2p

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by beejaay: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Feshizzy:
Account don go,
It was fun while it lasted, cheesy
We go back to the demos,
And come back better.

im gonna give you though love bro..you superbly bleeped up and should be seriously dealt with.. what kind of stupid mistake and greed did you do to have allowed yourself to ruin a beautiful run like this....at your cool progress, you would have make like 10k+ by year end and from there will be a jolly ride.. dont succumb to anyone giving you sweet talk, you need to tell yourself the home grown truth and let the bruise always be at the front to remind you never again...i have been following your progress since last year november and i have been so happy for your progress...this really pained me to the bone..
however its a mistake i know you will never make again...with your way of trading give luxtradingfirm.com a trial and could be your saving grace....
damn greed will kill us all eventually!!!please keep it in check (im sure only 1 trade cause all this)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
Riverrun:

The legit part is the problem. How can one be sure the exchanger is legit?
Their are reputable and legit traders out there, just make a research about them first before you buy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sampz: 6:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
JAkpayen:
Hi Samfelly

Why not use OnlineNaira to deposit and withdraw through Deriv. They are direct deposit into your Deriv account and reliable too. This is what I use

That what I use too..despite their charges are becoming high
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
cheehummer:

These people de reliable? I beg put the telegram link

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Looks like I’ll be dropping currencies for synthetics. They are more clean, not these manipulations.

Kaesyrn:
Lol see as all of us wey dey trade synthetic come out amass grin grin

Make I nor lie even me join dey chop step index steady

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sunday1989(m): 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmm! Successsam121, what else can I say than to commend your bitter-truth analysis of the largest financial markets of the 21st century. I am also on my learning curve and I must say that it has been interesting and intriguing. Although it's a long way to mastering the market, I believe we can do it. Thanks.
successsam121:
As the forex market opens tomorrow and as you begin the new trading year, I hope you will find this helpful:

Why can't I be successful in trading?

Most traders come across this career off a successful friend or colleague or from a story or video they read on the internet.

That is basically setting them up for failure immediately. Imagine you watched a pro Tennis player win a game and at the end of the day you joined a team to learn and decided to go pro a month later. You’d be eaten alive.

However, because the barrier to entry is so low for trading, people do just that. Here’s what you need to realize instead.

The average window it takes to learn this career and all the nuances and specifics you need to actually succeed here is between 5–10 years.

Most people hear they can make as much as a doctor but get frustrated if they can’t learn how in 6 months of hard weekend work. It takes a doctor 12 years of school and practice to make that type of money but traders expect it by buying a course for $1999.

That’s a lie. Sold by a failed trader to an aspiring trader.

Here’s how you succeed:

Accept that anyone can enter this business. As a result of a low barrier to entry, the washout rate is going to be extremely high. Think 90% plus within 24 months.
No one knows what works for them when they start so they try it all. Breakouts, pullbacks, ranges, equities, forex, options. They are chasing 13 strategies at a time and going no where.
You have to master one setup on one market before you move on. If you don’t know what to master first, take up to a month to decide trying out all of them on demo and then decide. This market does not reward the jack of all trades master of none.

Real risk management is not turning a $500 into $50,000. That’s massive gambling. Anyone who says that’s the way to succeed is a colossal salesman. If that was truly repeatable over and over again, they wouldn’t sell a system for $500-$5000, they’d just rinse and repeat their system.
Risk management is risking 1–2% of your account per trade. On a small account you may not be able to follow those rules, but you need to be thinking long term about trading a 6 figure account. Would you be taking this trade if you were risking $1,000 on it? If no, why take it just because you’re only risking $100? Traders who put their own time limit on this fail. It might take you 10 years to master this. If it does, would you still do it?

Money is the reason most start trading. Working from home, making more money, financial freedom, whatever it is. That can be a starting factor but it won’t give you the motivation to stick with the grind. Find your why, and you’ll get through the throat punches rather easily.

When you learn a system, back test, forward test and master it on a demo account as much as you can of it. The ultimate goal here is to build an edge and keep yourself out of the equation as much as possible. Whatever personal demons you have will show up in trading, you have to find a way to get past them. Everyone is unique here.

Books are someone’s life story in paper form. Trading books are exceptionally helpful. Read a book a month if not a week. There’s so much knowledge you can learn this way.
Technical and fundamental analysis both rely on personal decisions. There’s no perfect technical or fundamental buy point. It’s all a range that will be proved right or wrong by the market.

There’s no holy grail. What works on Monday fails on Tuesday. It’s about accepting its a coin flip but if you win $2 and lose $1 and do that 1000x you’ll make a lot of money. It’s all about making more on winners than you lose on your losers. Have a hard stop. Always. Mental stops means you’ll adjust when it’s hit. Don’t start if you aren’t truly wanting to finish. This is the toughest game on the planet. Money is not enough of a reason here.

Trading isn’t gambling. Learn the differences.
Find a mentor or a coach but only if they help you work on you. Copying someone’s else’s system is guaranteed failure long term. You’ll always be buying their new system or doubting their calls when they have a few losers. It’s an awful approach. Trust your edge once it’s there.

If you need more help, speak out or DM any of the bosses in the house and stop dying in silence.
Hope that helps.

Still a humble learner!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
This one that some of you are talking about synthetic, how far with it? I am new to this thing and I looking into it. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
beejaay:

im gonna give you though love bro..you superbly bleeped up and should be seriously dealt with.. what kind of stupid mistake and greed did you do to have allowed yourself to ruin a beautiful run like this....at your cool progress, you would have make like 10k+ by year end and from there will be a jolly ride.. dont succumb to anyone giving you sweet talk, you need to tell yourself the home grown truth and let the bruise always be at the front to remind you never again...i have been following your progress since last year november and i have been so happy for your progress...this really pained me to the bone..
however its a mistake i know you will never make again...with your way of trading give luxtradingfirm.com a trial and could be your saving grace....
damn greed will kill us all eventually!!!please keep it in check (im sure only 1 trade cause all this)

I appreciate you keeping it real,
My loss was due to my absence,
I was tied up with work i should have exited the trade days ago,
As at when i came back from work sef,
I say make i check my account,
I dey see 2 digit, i confuse, maybe na wrong account or e still dey load,omo na hin i check trade history, na blood i just dey see.
Thanks for putting out straight,
I am not fazed by my loss though,
The truth is when I'm doing with this my project, i can fully concentrate well with trading,

But no shaking, this are the prices to be paid for a better trading life,
Lesson learnt, would try again very soon.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
abham:
Looks like I’ll be dropping currencies for synthetics. They are more clean, not these manipulations.

You won leave bet9ja live game go play Bet9ja virtual.. Hope you don pack your bag to enter village??

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kendoschurrle(m): 5:26am On Apr 16, 2022
beejaay:

No be one trade bro na the style of trading
Martingale abi doubling down no go ever work for long.
as you dey increase entry when market dey go against you dey dream about reversal, one day e go run one way wipe out everything you don work for.
Be like people wey dey deceive diaself with big lot scalping and no stop loss
Check Hotforex PAMM e dey happen there wella. Traders go get long positive history but if you check under, dem dey hold floating losses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 6:59am On Apr 16, 2022
Weekend is the time to analyze possible trade opportunities for next week. When market is open, if you had no trade ideas, you might trade on impulse.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2022
I have identified some nice pairs to look out for next week. Let me investigate further.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 7:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Feshizzy:

I appreciate you keeping it real,
My loss was due to my absence,
I was tied up with work i should have exited the trade days ago,
As at when i came back from work sef,
I say make i check my account,
I dey see 2 digit, i confuse, maybe na wrong account or e still dey load,omo na hin i check trade history, na blood i just dey see.
Thanks for putting out straight,
I am not fazed by my loss though,
The truth is when I'm doing with this my project, i can fully concentrate well with trading,

But no shaking, this are the prices to be paid for a better trading life,
Lesson learnt, would try again very soon.

Glad to see you planning for a comeback, which you will. Study and re-tweak, that's all. I am rooting for you. Keep walking bro...cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Fxwarrior:

I don't think it's a false breakout but we trade the now. Tomorrow we reanalyze and position or reposition.

Thank you for this reply...this was my "Damascus experience". It confirmed an important missing link in my strategy, which I had thought was not relevant...a simple re-confirming that "the then" is still "the now" before diving into a trade.

Thanks again boss...much respect.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2022
Good morning bosses! How do I calculate BTCUSD pips value??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2022
samfelly:

Oh, no, boss, I am not the owner of Contest 6. A little shit happened. I have been fired by FTMO, but I'll keep working on myself. Thank u

Sam the fella... cool...omo this Contest 6, just 2 seconds, everywhere don bust oooh, even for me. I am still active on FTMO though, but, too wounded... I will try small sha...we keep walking bro, I dey your side, no shaking !!

...but, this your synthetic instruments, I hope say dem no dey send person go village oooh, cos I don sell that Micra wey you dash me,.. na leg you go use go oooh... grin

@friendbee @tonnieblaise @DestinyDjohn @princeify72 @yetown et al ...more power to your elbow...you are doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2022
kendoschurrle:

No be one trade bro na the style of trading
Martingale abi doubling down no go ever work for long.
as you dey increase entry when market dey go against you dey dream about reversal, one day e go run one way wipe out everything you don work for.
Be like people wey dey deceive diaself with big lot scalping and no stop loss
Check Hotforex PAMM e dey happen there wella. Traders go get long positive history but if you check under, dem dey hold floating losses
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Piptocoin:
Love the spirit and you're much welcome.

Looking forward to it. Sam, I haven't read anything from CopyJoe. Is he still active on this thread?

Lol grin. Well, as it stands, he is inactive o. We just hope is doing alright sha.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2022
daydeji:
Boss, I'll suggest you use the P2P next time you want to withdraw.

Jameselias:

Can't you sell it through Their p2p

Yes, I just used it dis morning, to confirm its authenticity. It is much much beta than the Online Bank Transfer method (never will I go close it dis method again, never)

abham:
Do give it a trial.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Piptocoin:
hahaha. Operation forex must pay. grin

grin cheesy cheesy No too loud am o, Realone12 say make I no dey let my village people to dey see or hear the thing grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2022
ItzProspero:
If you are skeptical about p2p, use crypto to deposit and withdraw.

For the p2p, buy from sellers with good ratings.

For that Crypto sef, which wallet u go recommend (the best o). I wan setup all the methods of withdrawal before something hooge come in. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Ikillbrokehoes:

Duly noted, boss. So scammers still dey that exchanger method?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:50am On Apr 16, 2022
samfelly:

Duly noted, boss. So scammers still dey that exchanger method?
Scammers dey everywhere, you just have to be very careful when buying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.