Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (371635 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ignis: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Please elders in the house i want to make enquiry.

How reliable and authentic is Tradeland FX ? They claim they have been in operation since 2007 and have offices in Abuja and Lagos. Yet they don't have a mobile app.....

Please I will appreciate your honest response.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by sampz: 9:15am On Apr 30, 2022
peteregwu:
I love what I see in this structure. It would be the interesting to see Gbpchf hot 24235 by next week or 2 weeks.
I downloaded trading view for analysis, but I find using their tools(drawing trend lines ) difficult. can u put me through
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:21am On Apr 30, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin grin why u dey hate on yourself na... Nobody ff you talk.
ever wondered why a new account will jump into a thread where he haven't made any single post and starts making imaginary enemies

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:24am On Apr 30, 2022
ItzProspero:
Vawlence about to start. It's weekend anyways

grin cool grin cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:
ever wondered why a new account will jump into a thread where he haven't made any single post and starts making imaginary enemies

grin grin i wonder.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:28am On Apr 30, 2022
ignis:

How reliable and authentic is Tradeland FX ? They claim they have been in operation since 2007 and have offices in Abuja and Lagos. Yet they don't have a mobile app.....

I didn't see any regulation on their website so.... I don't know
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ignis: 10:22am On Apr 30, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I didn't see any regulation on their website so.... I don't know

That is a red flag..... I'm gonna run for my life.

Please how good is IC Markets?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by yetown(m): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2022
ignis:

Run
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 11:22am On Apr 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Lol, No mind am.. Na Elliotwave..

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:

@havilarharvardi .. I know you are either Elliotwave or kingpipmarsha .. but all I have to say to you is that you are a coward .. Days not come out with your real moniker to troll were older than this but No .. You're just an adult with a kid's brain

I have no single doubt in my mind that it's either one of the 2 guys behind the moniker.

Someone with this kind of attitude is far from making progress in life, energy that should be used to better there life is used to fight up and down.

I think it should be kingpipmarshall, that guy is still growing, obviously a kid

Good investigative work from you there.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 30, 2022
exmaysn12000:

I have no single doubt in my mind that it's either one of the 2 guys behind the moniker.

Someone with this kind of attitude is far from making progress in life, energy that should be used to better there life is used to fight up and down.

I think it should be kingpipmarshall, that guy is still growing, obviously a kid

Good investigative work from you there.

Why should I create another moniker again? I stole this one already fuckers.

Your overthinking won't solve my problems.

We know ourselves here. You guys should be examined.

Let's have a peaceful weekend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

We know ourselves here. You guys should be examined. Potential scammers alert.

Who want to scam a broke ass guy? Of course it's either you or elliotwavefoc, but you are the most childish creature, so I vote you more.

Your fish brain should tell you that I am an old member of this group with a different username, long before u join sef. So I don't know what you mean by "we know ourselves"

Mofo

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nastynic(m): 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Kaesyrn:

That was personal, apologies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
exmaysn12000:

Who want to scam a broke ass guy? Of course it's either you or elliotwavefoc, but you are the most childish creature, so I vote you more. Mofo

Okay Boss. I'm not the one you are thinking.

Please Let's your beefs with me slide.

I'm an Agent of Peace.

Maybe we should both grow up

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2022
ignis:

That is a red flag..... I'm gonna run for my life.

Please how good is IC Markets?

I don't use them, but I've seen some bosses here use them.....so i reckon they are ok.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
nastynic:

None required dominus, welcome to the house of quintus lentulus batiatus. grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 12:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

I'm an Agent of Peace.

I am a camelion, if you want maturity, I will give you, if you want madness, I am at your service.

About growing up, go and tell your elder brother at home that.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

I'm an Agent of Peace.

grin grin make una entertain us this weekend na. Month dun end. All trade & no violence makes jack a dull lad....

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
nastynic:

Send a pm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nastynic(m): 12:35pm On Apr 30, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I don't even know what you're saying �
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
nastynic:

I don't even know what you're saying �

Ahhhh..you no sabi spartacus - blood & sand?...
That apologies you said just reminded me of the series & how dey talk. grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ignis: 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I don't use them, but I've seen some bosses here use them.....so i reckon they are ok.

I have lost lots of money .... I wouldn't risk loosing any fund to any broker. That Tradeland Fx looks like a Nigerian broker without much online presence globally and online.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 1:38pm On Apr 30, 2022
If you need any broker to use with good spread.. hotforex is just the best. Deposit and withdrawal rates are high thou.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 30, 2022
go kii ursef na
FreshGuy2:
i don't think you know what you are even doing.. Probably gambling on a demo and feeling fly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 3:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
Orisirisi! Anyone that uses foul languages on this thread is elliotwaveforec. You people need to free your minds and focus on positive things.

I've fought dirty and moved on; I have the markets to fight now as Peteregwu advised.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Orisirisi! Anyone that uses foul languages on this thread is elliotwaveforec. You people need to free your minds and focus on positive things.

I've fought dirty and moved on; I have the markets to fight now as Peteregwu advised.
how funny you and your fake account came online and also Dropped comment almost the same time ... bro I have nothing against you .. All I'm asking from you is to stop insulting Me.. please I'm begging you .. you go about insulting me on every comment I drop on nairaland... PLEASE DO YOUR THING AND LEEAVE ME OUT OF IT . Thank you !

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
DannyFX2638:
how funny you and your fake account came online and also Dropped comment almost the same time ... bro I have nothing against you .. All I'm asking from you is to stop insulting Me.. please I'm begging you .. you go about insulting me on every comment I drop on nairaland... PLEASE DO YOUR THING AND LEEAVE ME OUT OF IT . Thank you !
Guy, it's a coincidence. Kindly face the moniker attacking you. Thank you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Daniel abi na wetin your useless mama call una, suddn deat dey wait u.
DannyFX2638:
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Ahhhh..you no sabi spartacus - blood & sand?...
That apologies you said just reminded me of the series & how dey talk. grin grin

You Sabi. grin

Reminds me that every week is another week to enter the arena. My blood will be spilled so long the market will run out of ways to make me bleed cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Guy, it's a coincidence. Kindly face the moniker attacking you. Thank you!
I've made my point to you... You can continue your foolishness..

I just opened up to let everyone know that the other account belong to you .. Keep weiling at my comment all you want .. Don't give a bleep bro.. I now know that I live in your head rent-free .. well thanks for the accommodation.. I really appreciate

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.