Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,694 members, 7,820,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365849 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:10pm On May 11, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Ah my boss....i still dey suspect long term sell....but no wahala na market go decide.
Yea, long term na sell but Head and shoulders go form before 10000.

You know there can't be HnS without neckline; therefore, 28316 must be broken first, then the right shoulder (bullish run)) will come around 63000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 1:11pm On May 11, 2022
samfelly:

CONTROL IT. CONTROL IT. CONTROL IT. I HAVE TO KEEP TELLING MYSELF THIS.

JUST CONTROL IT, SAM!

I think letting yourself see all your options can help you let trades pass without frets.

Oil retraced almost 100% into discount and i sought to add an extra position yesterday. Got knocked out this morning.
Did it hurt? Yes grin. Will i fomo? Hell no! cheesy

I've got over a dozen pairs to pick from and if oil doesn't give me favourable entry,I'll let it run with only one position.

One thing is having several options and another is the ability to control your appetite for them.

We will be better, uncle sam grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 1:11pm On May 11, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Yea, long term na sell but Head and shoulders go form before 10000.

You know there can't be HnS without neckline; therefore, 28316 must be broken first, then the right shoulder (bullish run)) will come around 63000.

Ok then most likely after that 63k na major buy....i get you boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 1:12pm On May 11, 2022
No guarantee GU will appreciate to that POI, but if it does, it will crash from there down to 1.22500.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2022
VlamesIffect:

You say bull run...he fit be temporarily has he said to around 35k...what is likely to happen after? Based on price action?

That is what I'm saying na. The fifth wave fit end as double bottom.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 1:38pm On May 11, 2022
Cpi news crashing GU? No issues, if price drops down to this POI, we look to take a buy trade. Both setups valid on GU till Friday this week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:11pm On May 11, 2022
BTC: If the low of Fifth wave doesn't break the critical support of 28318, I think investors can buy till 100,000. Current low is 28958

28318 is the number.
Good for swinging

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by spinola: 3:00pm On May 11, 2022
In order to succeed in Forex, patience is an essential quality. When an opportunity arises, you need to be ready to seize it. Opportunities do not come around every day, or even every month for that matter. You can make millions, but you can also lose millions in the time it takes to fuel your generator.

Stay prepared by going solar. Find the Major Trend on the Monthly chart, then use the lower timeframe charts to find the signal in the direction of the Major Trend. With this system and good trade and money management, you can never lose. There is no guarantee that all your trades will be winners, but your good trades will outweigh your bad trades.

https://mercurydirect.com.ng/product/mercury-1kva-inverter-solar-system-600w/

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 3:59pm On May 11, 2022
kozmicity:

You know that some pairs respect TA more than fundamentals while some respect fundamentals more than TA. Gold, from my experience is one of the former(subject to correction). I would highly appreciate it if you could point me towards those pairs, indexes, crypto .e.t.c.

Thank you in advance!

Technical analysis applies to all Indexes (NASDAQ, S&P500 etc.,) however when high impact news in the US is released they tend to be unusually volatile and direction less ONLY to manipulate and then go in the direction of the price backed by TA.

Worthy of note is knowing the daily bias of the market of an asset and patiently waiting to execute your trade at the open hours ( morning and afternoon sessions) of the indexes

I don't do crypto so I don't know much about this asset.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:

Technical analysis applies to all Indexes (NASDAQ, S&P500 etc.,) however when high impact news in the US is released they ten to be unusually volatile and direction less ONLY to manipulate and then go in the direction of the price backed by TA.

Worthy of note is knowing the daily bias of the market of an asset and patiently waiting to execute your trade at the open hours ( morning and evening sessions) of the indexes

well said bro

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 4:20pm On May 11, 2022
@infofirst, I appreciate you and this priviledge granted me by you to partake in this FTA competition season 7 as a first timer.

You don't know what good you did for me.

God bless you real good and continuously.

I just got knocked out from this current competition with my lessons learned and noted to be applied in the next competition both FTA and personal as announced by you in your last post on the next stage future competition.

I endured lots of distractions from my daughter a lot as I traded on NY session. She is always around and hanging around daddy. cheesy

I appreciate other participants, the ones still in it and the ones already out. I enjoy the thrills of competing to be at the top and not being overtaken. Never done it before and I broke my trading rules a whole lot. grin

And whatever you do in trading please don't trade on the phone. Only monitor your trades on the phone.

I appreciate the whole of FTA generally.

Can't wait for the next competition both on FTA and personal.

God bless.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 4:51pm On May 11, 2022
charly20:

I think letting yourself see all your options can help you let trades pass without frets.

Oil retraced almost 100% into discount and i sought to add an extra position yesterday. Got knocked out this morning.
Did it hurt? Yes grin. Will i fomo? Hell no! cheesy

I've got over a dozen pairs to pick from and if oil doesn't give me favourable entry,I'll let it run with only one position.

One thing is having several options and another is the ability to control your appetite for them.

We will be better, uncle sam grin

I trade oil and I will appreciate we educate each other on the market. Your word discount attracts me to your post.

I'm a naked chart trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:00pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:

I trade oil and I will appreciate we educate each other on the market. Your word discount attracts me to your post.

I'm a naked chart trader.

I have been on a swing for about two weeks. On this week's open, price dropped significantly (more than i expected even) and sought to close up a fair value price but i miscalculated my entry and stop loss for a second position.

$99 would have been fine discount price but i missed it. Maybe $100.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 5:04pm On May 11, 2022
samfelly:

Please, kindly add screenshot, boss, cos I still don't believe it. T for Thanks

See it here.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Riverrun: 5:07pm On May 11, 2022
olutund:

Mt5 doesn’t have 2min time frame

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 5:57pm On May 11, 2022
charly20:

I have been on a swing for about two weeks. On this week's open, price dropped significantly (more than i expected even) and sought to close up a fair value price but i miscalculated my entry and stop loss for a second position.

$99 would have been fine discount price but i missed it. Maybe $100.

I don't swing trade. I'm a day trader and I close all my open trades before the day closes.

The $100 price was the precise discount today as the bias is bullish.

As the news release at 1:30pm was used to drive the price to the discount before going up with a push to the up side to get likely to the CE of H4 fvg.

The discount offered today was a deep one in order to flow with the bullish daily bias move.

You see, I shortchanged myself today by entering the market at the later end of the London morning session just to ride the bull run when I ought to have waited for the manipulation of the 1:30pm news and enter at around $100 or thereabout and confluencing with an orderblock at both 15 and 5 minutes TF that served as speed bump for the fall of price due to the impact CPI news release.

I only got 30 pips out of today when stopped out instead of at least 100 pips I envisaged. As at now it has gone more than 200 pips and still going up.

I could've reentered but then I was shuffling between my trade and the FTA competition today.

And more importantly I didn't want to chase the price.

Also I open only one position on BRENT and WTI each on a day I trade.

So I stuck to some of these my trading rules.

Oil is so good to trade IF ONLY you are in the right flow of the price of the day.

Kudos to you @charly20

Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 6:26pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:

I don't swing trade. I'm a day trader and I close all my open trades before the day closes.

The $100 price was the precise discount today as the bias is bullish.

As the news release at 1:30pm was used to drive the price to the discount before going up with a push to the up side to get likely to the CE of H4 fvg.

The discount offered today was a deep one in order to flow with the bullish daily bias move.

You see, I shortchanged myself today by entering the market at the later end of the London morning session just to ride the bull run when I ought to have waited for the manipulation of the 1:30pm news and enter at around $100 or thereabout and confluencing with an orderblock at both 15 and 5 minutes TF that served as speed bump for the fall of price due to the impact CPI news release.

I only got 30 pips out of today when stopped out instead of at least 100 pips I envisaged. As at now it has gone more than 200 pips and still going up.

I could've reentered but then I was shuffling between my trade and the FTA competition today.

And more importantly I didn't want to chase the price.

Also I open only one position on BRENT and WTI each on a day I trade.

So I stuck to some of these my trading rules.

Oil is so good to trade IF ONLY you are in the right flow of the price of the day.

Kudos to you @charly20

Thank you.

cheesy. That was a mouthful,chief.

Somehow, i don't mind the news at all. I just trade according to my setup.

But I hope that before the week's close we will trade past last week's high.

I will close my swing at $116 then i will wait for the $120 manipulation before shorting.

Kudos to you too,chief.
Hopefully, I'll see what your chart looks like. wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 6:27pm On May 11, 2022
I'm shorting
EA and EN @current price.
Risk accordingly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:

Technical analysis applies to all Indexes (NASDAQ, S&P500 etc.,) however when high impact news in the US is released they tend to be unusually volatile and direction less ONLY to manipulate and then go in the direction of the price backed by TA.

Worthy of note is knowing the daily bias of the market of an asset and patiently waiting to execute your trade at the open hours ( morning and afternoon sessions) of the indexes

Deep. Well said.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 6:35pm On May 11, 2022
charly20:
I'm shorting
EA and EN @current price.
Risk accordingly.

EU?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by demanuel(m): 6:59pm On May 11, 2022
Good day distinguished ladies and gentlemen.
I am a newbie with an interest in entering into forex trading.

Please how do you suggest I start? What and what do I need to do? How do I begin?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by teemy(m): 7:17pm On May 11, 2022
samfelly:

My brother na big juju o grin cheesy cheesy

Normally, they give monetary equivalents in contests elsewhere but I am not sure about HM. Also, they want to show the paparazzi pictures of your trip.

One way you can capitalize on this is by having a trading signals room or group and since HM is promoting you, lots around the world will listen more to you while you cash in more from monthly sales of signals.

No be only signals sef, you fit package yourself with more opportunities as I mentioned in some of my videos.

Check

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3fKm29WxlbBIw-pSbUk07waSHHGwAKXf

and

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3fKm29WxlbCumo906RH0bXxt18OsriEK

Preparation is key for prize 2. Anything can be monetized.

Wishing you well - Teemy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by teemy(m): 7:22pm On May 11, 2022
demanuel:

Please how do you suggest I start? What and what do I need to do? How do I begin?

Red pill. Can you lose a $10,000 account and still wake up the next day to trade?

If you don't have that kind of liver, simply take the Blue pill skip forex and try other non trading opportunities. Funny, I just posted two playlist links in the post above showing some of non-trading aspects of trading you can do without losing your shirt.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 7:37pm On May 11, 2022
charly20:

cheesy. That was a mouthful,chief.

Somehow, i don't mind the news at all. I just trade according to my setup.

But I hope that before the week's close we will trade past last week's high.

I will close my swing at $116 then i will wait for the $120 manipulation before shorting.

Kudos to you too,chief.
Hopefully, I'll see what your chart looks like. wink

My chart is purely plain, I mean naked. No trend lines and non of those stuffs you know.

I trade just pure price ( not candlesticks pattern) as it relates to time. Hence I trade only on London and NY session both morning and afternoon.

I no be chief o. smiley

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:

My chart is purely plain, I mean naked. No trend lines and non of those stuffs you know.

I trade just pure price ( not candlesticks pattern) as it relates to time. Hence I trade only on London and NY session both morning and afternoon.

I no be chief o. smiley

Thanks.

Very soon I go graduate enter naked chart. I'm using my MT4 to test it. The markups I only do on trading view.

Everybody na chief for him own lane wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 8:43pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:

Thanks a lot sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 8:51pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:
@infofirst, I appreciate you and this priviledge granted me by you to partake in this FTA competition season 7 as a first timer.

You don't know what good you did for me.

God bless you real good and continuously.

I just got knocked out from this current competition with my lessons learned and noted to be applied in the next competition both FTA and personal as announced by you in your last post on the next stage future competition.

I endured lots of distractions from my daughter a lot as I traded on NY session. She is always around and hanging around daddy. cheesy

I appreciate other participants, the ones still in it and the ones already out. I enjoy the thrills of competing to be at the top and not being overtaken. Never done it before and I broke my trading rules a whole lot. grin

And whatever you do in trading please don't trade on the phone. Only monitor your trades on the phone.

I appreciate the whole of FTA generally.

Can't wait for the next competition both on FTA and personal.

God bless.

Lol...
I mistakenly placed too much positions....
I was, knocked.... out........ too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fibonacci88: 9:28pm On May 11, 2022
Bloodbath in crypto.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 9:55pm On May 11, 2022
Pristine664:

Deep. Well said.

Thank you @Pristine664

You see, the more we traders realise that all the markets are 100% rigged ( manipulated) the better for you and I to trade profitably in this business.

The markets print prices on a daily basis with their manipulations and these patterns repeat every week.

The bulk of the work on us is to track the footprints of price in any asset of your choice as an experienced hunter tracks the footprints of a deer or any other game in the forest.

This work is not an easy task to do and that's why we need to back test and study out charts diligently to see how price are printed in HTF and LTF and this requires years of rigorous and meticulous work.

Personally, it's so boring and tiring to do but this is where the goldmine is.

The more bored I get, the clearer I see how price prints especially when I watch it live without trading.

Anyone who refuses to do this will continue to struggle in this business.

We also need to watch as price prints in real time without trading at all. Especially when you're unsure what direction the market wants to go.

This alone will open your eyes to see things as they really appear.

Trading is a lifelong trade and ongoing education.

You stop learning you're rusty and burnt, you keep on learning you're greased for more money printing.

I'm far from being an expert here. In fact I'm a neophyte.

I'm a trader with very little experience in this business and I'm mainly here to continue learning from more experienced traders and hang around with the forex family, people of like minds.

I'm being sincere here.

I battle a lot with fear of losing my running profits which robs me a lot of time of profitable pips. Also fear of trades turning against me and not entering at the right time even if my setup is clear.

It's an honour to be here guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
BTC: If the low of Fifth wave doesn't break the critical support of 28318, I think investors can buy till 100,000. Current low is 28958

28318 is the number.
Good for swinging
SL hit, neckline established. Right shoulder expected.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 10:03pm On May 11, 2022
richgen:

Thank you @Pristine664

You see, the more we traders realise that all the markets are 100% rigged ( manipulated) the better for you and I to trade profitably in this business.

The markets print prices on a daily basis with their manipulations and these patterns repeat every week.

The bulk of the work on us is to track the footprints of price in any asset of your choice as an experienced hunter tracks the footprints of a deer or any other game in the forest.

This work is not an easy task to do and that's why we need to back test and study out charts diligently to see how price are printed in HTF and LTF and this requires years of rigorous and meticulous work.

Personally, it's so boring and tiring to do but this is where the goldmine is.

The more bored I get, the clearer I see how price prints especially when I watch it live without trading.

Anyone who refuses to do this will continue to struggle in this business.

We also need to watch as price prints in real time without trading at all. Especially when you're unsure what direction the market wants to go.

This alone will open your eyes to see things as they really appear.

Trading is a lifelong trade and ongoing education.

You stop learning you're rusty and burnt, you keep on learning you're greased for more money printing.

I'm far from being an expert here. In fact I'm a neophyte.

I'm a trader with very little experience in this business and I'm mainly here to continue learning from more experienced traders and hang around with the forex family, people of like minds.

I'm being sincere here.

I battle a lot with fear of losing my running profits which robs me a lot of time of profitable pips. Also fear of trades turning against me and not entering at the right time even if my setup is clear.

It's an honour to be here guys.

Same here @bolded cool

You are welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:07pm On May 11, 2022
demanuel:

Start at www.babypips.com

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.