Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (366019 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 6:39am On Jan 11, 2022
GabsonFX:
Good job bro.

I looked into the list of the present participants and I can see there are 51. Without mincing words, I can specifically point at two participants with different monikers, and after I dug further, I realized that these set of participants have started reporting their previous posts so they can be untraceable.

This is not fair on others, the genuine and hardworking ones, I hat* when one thinks he can outsmart a system laid out of generosity/free-will.

Infofirst, remember how some people here tried to cheat fbs $50 bonus and mentioned that about Oct/Nov FTA 21 while some were caught by the fbs system in place, where their IP Address was discovered to be trading different account. They got caught and were faced with fbs laid down consequences. However, you have no IP address detection system to fetch that, you have no ID verification in place to confirm who is actually trading....Some people who registered with two or more monikers believe that atleast one of the monikers will win.

You know yourself if you see my post, I can only implore you to keep it simple, don't trade the other account...be respectful, be nice. I hat* cheat with passion....Don't force me to call you out.

Them say Fashola na Naija Schlock Holmes, but I am beginning to doubt it, boss Gabsonfx - na you be Naija Schlock Holmes! I comot cap for you, master. I'll humbly learn from you, any day, comrade. Thank you for this revelations.

For the parties guilty of this act, kwantinue! God no go shame those who are trying their very best

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:02am On Jan 11, 2022
MONEY247:
Hello traders..
Good morning....!!
Any trading idea for the week....

Please Share your set up...

Happy trading week....!!

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin. I no sure say any body go wan share set up again as competition dey go on - na expo be dat, boss grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 7:52am On Jan 11, 2022
Riverrun:
Some people get mind o. Good luck, Brotherly.

No, it's not about say person get mind. The 50k Prop Firm Account is way way better than the 10k's, bro. Why do I say dat? Because of DD. For me, the bigger a DD is, the better. And more reduced the high tension in lower DD

5% Daily DD of 50k is $2,500 compare to $500 for 10k's. One have to be thorough and meticulous to trade the 10k.

Good luck, Ebenezary

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 7:56am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin. I no sure say any body go wan share set up again as competition dey go on - na expo be dat, boss grin
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2022
Omoh!!! This guy wey been dey firs don comot body o!!! Am seeing mixture of plasma and platelet early this morning, people are menstruating massively o

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donvic4u(m): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

No, it's about say person get mind. The 50k Prop Firm Account is way way better than the 10k's, bro. Why do I say dat? Because of DD. For me, the bigger a DD is, the better. And more reduced the high tension in lower DD

5% Daily DD of 50k is $2,500 compare to $500 for 10k's. One have to be thorough and meticulous to trade the 10k.

Good luck, Ebenezary

Lol, actually there's no difference bro (in this evaluation stage Sha) because to pass the challenge, u need to risk appropriately as regards to the equity.
After passing and getting funded, then u can use whatever lot size u want

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:07am On Jan 11, 2022
infofirst:
In the world of prop firm, precision and trading of fast moving pairs is the best way to meet up. I want to believe no one is over trading but I will check randomly later in the day.
Check out my trades and you will see what I am talking about. I should be even higher than what I am if not for that US30 that deceived me.

Boss, please, is US30 also a fast moving pair like Gold and BeeTeeCee? I have never really noticed it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2022
There's still plenty of time

Kaybee7000:
Omoh!!! This guy wey been dey firs don comot body o!!! Am seeing mixture of plasma and platelet early this morning, people are menstruating massively o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:10am On Jan 11, 2022
Donvic4u:
Lol, actually there's no difference bro (in this evaluation stage Sha) because to pass the challenge, u need to risk appropriately as regards to the equity.
After passing and getting funded, then u can use whatever lot size u want

Well, for me, there is a very big difference. I'd prefer a much bigger DD than a smaller one grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 8:23am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

Well, for me, there is a very big difference. I'd prefer a much bigger DD than a smaller one grin
My man no difference, just calculate your lot size based on the daily drawdown. In case, u slip u can still survive for the Nxt day.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:42am On Jan 11, 2022
DannyFX2638:
Bro this one u day talk nobody day listen to am ooo .. everybody just won hit 5% today .. that's why I like trading.. if you rush go UP .. Trading go rush bring you down too .. if I lie ask jammer grin

Gasive no know say no body dey listen to him own.

Bro, grin grin no bi only Jammer777 he go ask, he for dey ask me too. I carry body go put for BeeTeeCee, I run come out - no joy! (#Ojule2022) angry angry angry

Na Kaesyrn own even come surprise me join too. Dat comrade just dey run kiti kiti, dey run kata kata. All the cups wey dey him fellow contestants hands, e don kick am comot from their hands - dem no see cups take drink water again grin talk less of dropping the cups for ground cheesy

#MakeWeSmileSmallJoor grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 8:45am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

No, it's about say person get mind. The 50k Prop Firm Account is way way better than the 10k's, bro. Why do I say dat? Because of DD. For me, the bigger a DD is, the better. And more reduced the high tension in lower DD

Good luck, Ebenezary

Correct. But I realized its better to start with $10k. E no b beans to make that 8 or 10% of $50k as well. Once you can do $10k, it will motovate to do higher figures.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

Boss, please, is US30 also a fast moving pair like Gold and BeeTeeCee? I have never really noticed it

Us 30 beast than gold. A trial will convince.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 8:47am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

Yes Bigger DD bigger Target.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
Dfxmoney:
If it takes you a few Minutes to hours to grow an account from a $10 to a $1000 then it's most likely to take you a few minutes to hours to take an account from $1000 to $0.

Quote of the month

grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 8:49am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

Gasive no know say no body dey listen to him own.

Bro, grin grin no bi only Jammer777 e go ask, e for dey ask me too. I carry body go put for BeeTeeCee, I run come out - no joy! (#Ojule2022) angry angry angry

Na Kaesyrn own even come surprise me join too. Dat comrade just dey run kiti kiti, dey run kata kata. All the cups wey dey him fellow contestants hands, e don kick am comot from their hands - dem no see cups take drink water again grin talk less of dropping the cups for ground cheesy

#MakeWeSmileSmallJoor grin

grin grin Oya send me your metrix. I see you got 6%.. Let me manually disqualify you angry grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2022
Good day sam, piptocoin, info and every others that acknowledged my cry about someone who opened two accounts to cheat.

You guys may not fully understand the impact of my cry as soon as I spotted it, I ensured I saved all my evidences just in case he decides to ignore my call. Just now, I checked the participants again and found he has obeyed my call and acted diligently - I'm glad that he did and he is -1 of others that want to cheat.

I will say no more on this just to protect him since he has yielded.

Best to him and every other participants. kiss

samfelly:

Them say Fashola na Naija Schlock Holmes, but I am beginning to doubt it, boss Gabsonfx - na you be Naija Schlock Holmes! I comot cap for you, master. I'll humbly learn from you, any day, comrade. Thank you for this revelations.

For the parties guilty of this act, kwantinue! God no go shame those who are trying their very best

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Rostid: 9:13am On Jan 11, 2022
samfelly:

Good luck, Ebenezary

I think we should really look more into position sizing. With position sizing, we'd see that 5% DD on 10K and 5% DD on 50K would amount to the same thing.
If you can concentrate more on the percentages, you'll see that for both accounts, if you risk 0.5% per trade, you'd need to have a losing streak of about 10 trades in a day to violate the DD, irrespective of account size. Same thing goes for the target, 10% target of 10K and 50K are absolutely the same thing if you size your positions.
*Position sizing and percentages.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 9:19am On Jan 11, 2022
kinglee007:

Boss, i sent you a message asking about the competition, you've made more than 5 posts ever since i asked the question. I know you might be busy and all but some of us use this FOREX trading as a side hustle and may never have the time to always read pages far back. So whenever we stumble on something that our interests fall into, we find the closest link to that thing and try to inquire more. That is what I did exactly and lo and behold, we are ignored like we don't exist. It's well, i guess not helping others understand what they don't know brings out the best in some people. Had to air my piece of mind rather than bottling it inside.

Come, my pikin. Come (pathing him on the back), e never reach like dat. No vex, pele.

Next time, if u come late and stumbled on anything like this, just quickly go use the search column of NL at the top and write any boss' name u suspect is running it and ur search results will pour out all mentions of the boss and you will be directed aright - to where he started it. Then u hitch a ride and follow suit.

Once again, pele, no vex smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:20am On Jan 11, 2022
Rostid:

I think we should really look more into position sizing. With position sizing, we'd see that 5% DD on 10K and 5% DD on 50K would amount to the same thing.
If you can concentrate more on the percentages, you'll see that for both accounts, if you risk 0.5% per trade, you'd need to have a losing streak of about 10 trades in a day to violate the DD, irrespective of account size. Same thing goes for the target, 10% target of 10K and 50K are absolutely the same thing if you size your positions.

The effect of the $$$ in the brain of man differs. You are correct % wise boss mi

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 11, 2022
Morning boss.

I sent you email sir

GabsonFX:
Good day sam, piptocoin, info and every others that acknowledged my cry about someone who opened two accounts to cheat.

You guys may not fully understand the impact of my cry as soon as I spotted it, I ensured I saved all my evidences just in case he decides to ignore my call. Just now, I checked the participants again an found he has obeyed my call and acted diligently - I'm glad that he did and he is -1 of others that want to cheat.

I will say no more on this just to protect him since he has yielded.

Best to him and every other participants. kiss

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Rostid: 9:28am On Jan 11, 2022
infofirst:

The effect of the $$$ in the brain of man differs. You are correct % wise boss mi

Na you be my boss oooh, oga sir.
I do agree with you, the currency amount have different effects on people
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2022
Rostid:

Na you be my boss oooh, oga sir.
I do agree with you, the currency amount have different effects on people

All financial market traders na boss o either now or in the future. Thats why I usually referred to every trader as boss mi.
Gerrit boss mi? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 9:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Jmarjr:
Pls i need urgent help, is there anyone using exness broker, pls how where u able to withdraw without issues? Pls help my funds has not been credited since jan 5, 2022 via credit card method.

Be patient. Shit happens most times, but be happily patient - your bullion van go land soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 9:52am On Jan 11, 2022
infofirst:

Say No More! my lord. grin

I don call Julius Berger, make dem go construct better bungalow for me, right there. I wan dey sleep there now on smiley smiley smiley

(stammering) Jus jus jus jus just do me a favour. Te te te te tellllll d remain contestants make dem dem dem no bo bo bother trade again. I wan wannn shut down the competition so!!! grin

US30, here come. Na wetin pass my power I wan dey use competition do!
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Rostid: 9:55am On Jan 11, 2022
infofirst:

All financial market traders na boss o either now or in the future. Thats why I usually referred to every trader as boss mi.
Gerrit boss mi? grin grin grin

grin grin I concur boss, but you go still remain my oga, anyhow ei wan be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 10:03am On Jan 11, 2022
Rostid:

True talk, with position sizing and risking by %, 10k account is the same as 200k acct.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:24am On Jan 11, 2022
infofirst:

grin grin Oya send me your metrix. I see you got 6%.. Let me manually disqualify you angry grin

Finally, d long arm of justice wan meet me embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 10:25am On Jan 11, 2022
exmaysn12000:

True talk, with position sizing and risking by %, 10k account is the same as 200k acct.

What happened bro?? Why did you risk so much when you've already met the target?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by exmaysn12000: 10:33am On Jan 11, 2022
Gasive:

What happened bro?? Why did you risk so much when you've already met the target?

I think u quoted me wrongly. Moreover, the competition is about being d highest in profit, even if u are at 5%. Being d first to hit 5% doesn't guarantee d price

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:34am On Jan 11, 2022
Rostid:

Yes, u are right. Likewise, karkinase. I was only thinking differently for my own terms, sha grin. Becos say I like amala no mean say I no go still taste very ripe bolle - you gerrit? tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by letuak(m): 10:36am On Jan 11, 2022
Thank you.

infofirst:

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.