Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365825 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 4:16pm On May 26, 2022
Galleryeasy:
The emotional torture associated with FX ehh.. I sold UJ &GJ last night on mff evaluation account, woke up this morning only to find out that broker took me out with wide spread without hitting my stoploss.. currently UJ is running 60 pips , GJ 66. Just fuckin down .this is not the first time is happening to me, and I can't do without using Stop.. pls folks how can I avoid this , whereas I placed the same time on my deriv account without being stopped.

Simply increase your SL size before rollover.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2022
kozmicity:

It's just that discipline I need... The patience is there to wait for a trade, but once I see an opportunity, instead of me to chillax properly... I'd want to be among the first ones in. I believe I'll shed it with time.

It will. Iff you do not give up.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by richgen(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2022
Time and price rule the market all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 8:15pm On May 26, 2022
JPY so week, can't get enough with UJ, just doing bonaza today with ease.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by LucartFx: 8:53pm On May 26, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

I dey do all.
I post trade alert.
I won contests (three times)

This is free advertising.

Are you guys sure this guy's account hasn't been hijacked...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by niyeee: 9:45pm On May 26, 2022
niyeee:

I see gold falling to hit 1867.79 coming week

Eventually came to pass
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:15am On May 27, 2022
Just like expected XTIUSD eventually, rise and hit113
What next? do you think it will break the upper band or rejection?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by QuickFunding: 1:19am On May 27, 2022
I need help I'm almost loosing my prop firm evaluation account. Please please come out of your way to help me out

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by orchin(m): 4:45am On May 27, 2022
QuickFunding:
I need help I'm almost loosing my prop firm evaluation account. Please please come out of your way to help me out
Be positive bruh...
And if you fail, you try again...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2022
Morning guyz and wonderful weekend ahead , pls hope all these new BOS on USD pairs are not setup(TRAP) against new month ?

Asking for not to be caught though!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 7:19am On May 27, 2022
QuickFunding:
You started failing the moment you attached emotions to it. You can still pull it back, my friend was down on 8.5% the last week to end the challenge, he pulled it back to 15% within 3 days risking only 1%..

My own evaluation account, my first trade was terrible, I have never traded XAUUSD, so I made a mistake on how to calculate the position sizing which cost me -4.6% ,almost hitting DD. I took a break for 2days and came back better to finished the challenge within 3weeks. Don't allow fear of loosing the account to grip in.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 7:31am On May 27, 2022
QuickFunding:
If you can wait for a little bit retracement at 32707.lets ride it together. I'm on it now ,is gonna drop 500points

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:46am On May 27, 2022
QuickFunding:

I can help you. What's your margin balance?
How many days remaining?
Can you pay 3k naira for data charges?

Once you give me the account, you should allow me trade it only. I only want you to give me updates on the daily limit balance. You won't place any trade on that account from the time I start trading.

Note: My service fee is free for only the current phase.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:23pm On May 27, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

How many days remaining?

Once you give me the account, you should allow me trade it only. I only want you to give me updates on the daily limit balance. You won't place any trade on that account from the time I start trading.

I pray for this your confidence level o...e dun sure for u like this? Go arrange 500k - 2 mil put for acct dey trade am my boss.... You no need anybody small account...you dun pass that stage...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 27, 2022
GU sells today from the floor. Price shaked us a little but we caught the move. Join us next week.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 27, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I pray for this your confidence level o...e dun sure for u like this? Go arrange 500k - 2 mil put for acct dey trade am my boss.... You no need anybody small account...you dun pass that stage...

God go do am
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arijude(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

How many days remaining?

una wan use person real account do demo �����

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by QuickFunding: 7:38pm On May 27, 2022
Who are your best currency analyst sirs?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by harizonal123(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2022
Anytime you see candle sticks with long thread on both sides just know the market is in a mood to frustrate traders. That's exactly what jpy pairs did this week

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

How many days remaining?

Guy e don reach like this? U wan collect 3k take blow the guy account

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 7:04am On May 28, 2022
ogashman:

Guy e don reach like this? U wan collect 3k take blow the guy account

I'm not like you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:30am On May 28, 2022
Galleryeasy:
If you can wait for a little bit retracement at 32707.lets ride it together. I'm on it now ,is gonna drop 500points
@quickfunding, I wanted to suggest the opposite but I was on ban.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:49am On May 28, 2022
DXY
Timeframe: Week
Current wave: 4th, to bottom above the blue line;
Advice: Short @ 10169, SL 10230, TP 9800.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 9:05am On May 28, 2022
The decline that started from the march 2022 high with lower highs and lower lows might have just ended. Would like to see a change of structure here to confirm the bottom and follow the weekly trend, else it continues to go down.
On the weekly, gold has not yet taken out the 1752 low so the bullish breakout that happened this year from the consolidation of last year is still intact. The previous week was the first bullish week in 5 weeks.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Mystiquefia: 1:32pm On May 28, 2022
QuickFunding:

Bob e no easy to stay disciplined for forex because you're one button away from making or losing cash
My advice for you sir in the mean time is.

1. Stop over trading: If you nor place any trade in a day you nor go die
2. Stop trading against major trend
3. Always draw your support, resistance level and trend line before placing trades.
4. If a trade hits your trendline, exit until it realigns with the support level of ur major trend. Warning: Don't trade against major trend, there are a wide variety of markets to choose from.
5. Don't place a trade until it crosses your support level. When it does, place a trade with 50pips SL and 100pips TP i.e leave trade until it hits your target or your trendline.
6. Always be on look out for currencies following major trend
7 If all currencies don't follow major trend, which is unlikely, depend on signals from a reliable source with a sharp SL and TP. You can't force trades, at this point depend on someone who's credible enough to trade against major trends. Ensure all your trades from this source have a sharp SL and TP.

Stop over analysing guy, u go get headache

This is how I trade for the now.. I can't kom and kill myself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by okorobenita(f): 1:50pm On May 28, 2022
Hi guys, I am Benita a female forex trader, I want to connect with other traders especially SMC traders which includes those trade Demand and Supply, OB, Market Structure strategy. You can leave a WhatsApp message. 08140368086. Thanks. Sample of my analysis below

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 2:14pm On May 28, 2022
SPX mooning....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2022
Will be selling eurcad next week

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2022
Mystiquefia:

Bob e no easy to stay disciplined for forex because you're one button away from making or losing cash

3. Always draw your support, resistance level and trend line before placing trades.
4. If a trade hits your trendline, exit until it realigns with the support level of ur major trend. Warning: Don't trade against major trend, there are a wide variety of markets to choose from.
5. Don't place a trade until it crosses your support level. When it does, place a trade with 50pips SL and 100pips TP i.e leave trade until it hits your target or your trendline.
7 If all currencies don't follow major trend, which is unlikely, depend on signals from a reliable source with a sharp SL and TP. You can't force trades, at this point depend on someone who's credible enough to trade against major trends. Ensure all your trades from this source have a sharp SL and TP.

With discipline to follow all these, na win win o. Thanks for sharing boss mi

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 3:34pm On May 28, 2022
Mystiquefia:

This is valuable information....

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.