Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,185 members, 7,860,258 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (371594 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by StockTraderX: 9:26am On Jun 05, 2022
Good morning traders and likewise in the thread.
I have Waited for a week to be able to comment on this thread after Opening account, I wanted to make an offer, But was not able to comment, I tried opening a private thread and mentioned users here, So I could put out my offer and ask them to please help and post to this thread, But it seems they were all busy.

Please I have been following up this thread for a year plus out of curiosity for my personal reasons. I'm a Nigerian like you but work with Swiss based Investment Bank...CREDITSUISSE, and I do like to remain anonymous as best as possible, because I still have two years of contract left.

I have a deal with a person based in Nigeria already, But I have lost total trust, He was simply use as a front, and trades are handled by me and I direct investors under the accounts on his name with a broker that also allows Nigerians...FXTIME.

I met him online too but last year on forexfactory site. The proposal was that he open a front account on my behalve, and I will be directing investors and trade copying seeking investors to his accounts, after a couple of months I do be also crediting his personal account with my personal funds, so he will be topping his trading account till it gets to $100k deposit of traders funds, In Which I have sent to him using my Nigerian based account and some otherways too up to 35m in local currency, Since FXTIME accepts local deposits.

I have a long time goal of setting up a huge funds management through him, and once the size of funds from investors I directed is up to $50m , I do resign from my current job, and also able to solicitate for investors without breaching of contract, as I have access to investors.

Let me make story short, We agreed on 60-40 sharing of 35% monthly earning from total of Investment sub-copying monthly earning, average money total in FXTIME we Started with and followers are over 1m USD, and 600k followers. He Started actiing weird when on a seperate broker based in Australia, with MM account opened and investors up to 7m usd, the upfront payment of 9% I negotiated was paid to him, up to 2months, he have been giving me excuses why he was not able to remit me that yet.

Coupled that he is still owning me backlogs from FXTIME payments, I do not want to work with him further more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:43am On Jun 05, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 9:45am On Jun 05, 2022
charly20:

Since Oga Gabso.n plant the idea here sometime ago, i just add am for plans keep.

Me when I dey draw my roadmap for this career. cheesy grin

be like say this your plan na something hooge. grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:51am On Jun 05, 2022
charly20:

Since Oga Gabso.n plant the idea here sometime ago, i just add am for plans keep.

stepping into Darwinex go be like grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 9:54am On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX, you should have opened a PAMM account with the broker rather than fund the trader's account. Protect your interests while doing business with people.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 9:55am On Jun 05, 2022
DannyFX2638:

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Correct! It's a sell all the way.
Short 9618 SL 9665 TP 9340;
5th wave on the move.
kai this is so much of a morale booster for me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by StockTraderX: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2022
So like I was saying, i need a person that could work with me as a front on FXTIME, you do not necessary need to be a trader, I will take care of trading things, but you must be able to fund at least $2000, As we go by in a month or plus, I will be sending your funds too to add, and Before a month anyway, I would also have directed investors under your account as master trading and copying for sharing accounts I work with.
I'm Simply going to disable trading in my previous frontal account and have already start sending messages to investors that I'm floating a new master accoount.
I'm reacheable in this casual email johnatcreditsuisse@gmail.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by StockTraderX: 10:19am On Jun 05, 2022
Piptocoin:
StockTraderX, you should have opened a PAMM account with the broker rather than fund the trader's account. Protect your interests while doing business with people.

I can not for now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2022
DannyFX2638:

grin
My time long. Dem no dey use speed lick hot soup cheesy

Piptocoin:

be like say this your plan na something hooge. grin

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
Synthe TP 11850
Hit!

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX:
So like I was saying, i need a person that could work with me as a front on FXTIME, you do not necessary need to be a trader, I will take care of trading things, but you must be able to fund at least $2000, As we go by in a month or plus, I will be sending your funds too to add, and Before a month anyway, I would also have directed investors under your account as master trading and copying for sharing accounts I work with.
I'm Simply going to disable trading in my previous frontal account and have already start sending messages to investors that I'm floating a new master accoount.

grin

I don't think someone here will fall into this trap, what do you guys gain from SC*amming

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
SL 8525

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX:
you said you're a Nigerian and that you were able to send the guy money via local bank transfer. Why them can't you create account with fxtime, verify with your passport and fund with you local account. Guy this your story no clear.

How will you meet a total stranger and fund his account with millions lol
grin grin dead on arrival

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I'm telling you...serious pepper those guys dey collect from that side ..na why when i see people dey find $100 to manage after saying dem sabi trade i just dey wonde why? If u good like that why not go to the big leagues....

I dey check traders stats i just dey amazed 8 years of steady yearly profit..the top guy dey manage over $5.5 milli Dollars. I say chai. See pepper The guy collect over €300k euros aside from the money dem go pay their top traders. Omo. Different ways to make money in this business...na to dey grounded in the skills well be koko

grin

Ma'am Vlamesleffect
Which platform is that.

See money.

Omo see woto woto grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 3:15pm On Jun 05, 2022
saintfaculty:
Welcome to 2022 guys....

i will be looking out for a pull back on cadjpy to the yellow highlighted area, somewhere around 90.00 pyshological price level.... Once price gets to that area and gives a good reversal pattern, will be stacking up buys to 95.00 pysch level....

God bless our hutsle this year.

Someone just drew my attention to this post by liking it.... What a great call-out on CADJPY... Check your charts to see how it played out. Neat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by AK284(m): 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX:

This your format is poor.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX:

grin grin grin see you. message me with your official email...

Boys dun live & leave that life.... You never fit access company email you have a long way to go in that world....go & learn... get better then come back with another perspective grin grin maybe I'll show you how it's done properly grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:55pm On Jun 05, 2022
Goodoption:

grin

Ma'am Vlamesleffect
Which platform is that.

See money.

Omo see woto woto grin

Baba na darwinex o

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2022
charly20:

Opportunities to much for this business.. na the skills be koko....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by macphilip: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK4gT7zP4L4&t=19s
FBS Forex Broker: How to Open Trading Account & Verify, Deposit & Withdrawal
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by StockTraderX: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Goodoption:

grin

I

I see a lot of negative comments, Maybe i should provide a little proof of when i Started making payments, all comments are Welcome tho.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by StockTraderX: 5:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
Someone of you might have misunderstood What I needed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by StockTraderX: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
I needed who to collaborate with, and trading will be handled by be and i bring in investors, the current person i have this deal with has Simply lost my trust.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX:

I see a lot of negative comments, Maybe i should provide a little proof of when i Started making payments, all comments are Welcome tho.

Help me with 100 usd make I fit use start live acc... Eh boss!

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by obajoey(m): 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2022
kozmicity:

Help me with 100 usd make I fit use start live acc... Eh boss!

Na $500 USD me I need.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2022
I need only 100$ to start live, I've seen progress in my demo

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 7:27pm On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX:
Good morning traders and likewise in the thread.
I have Waited for a week to be able to comment on this thread after Opening account, I wanted to make an offer, But was not able to comment, I tried opening a private thread and mentioned users here, So I could put out my offer and ask them to please help and post to this thread, But it seems they were all busy.

Please I have been following up this thread for a year plus out of curiosity for my personal reasons. I'm a Nigerian like you but work with Swiss based Investment Bank...CREDITSUISSE, and I do like to remain anonymous as best as possible, because I still have two years of contract left.

I have a deal with a person based in Nigeria already, But I have lost total trust, He was simply use as a front, and trades are handled by me and I direct investors under the accounts on his name with a broker that also allows Nigerians...FXTIME.

I met him online too but last year on forexfactory site. The proposal was that he open a front account on my behalve, and I will be directing investors and trade copying seeking investors to his accounts, after a couple of months I do be also crediting his personal account with my personal funds, so he will be topping his trading account till it gets to $100k deposit of traders funds, In Which I have sent to him using my Nigerian based account and some otherways too up to 35m in local currency, Since FXTIME accepts local deposits.

I have a long time goal of setting up a huge funds management through him, and once the size of funds from investors I directed is up to $50m , I do resign from my current job, and also able to solicitate for investors without breaching of contract, as I have access to investors.

Let me make story short, We agreed on 60-40 sharing of 35% monthly earning from total of Investment sub-copying monthly earning, average money total in FXTIME we Started with and followers are over 1m USD, and 600k followers. He Started actiing weird when on a seperate broker based in Australia, with MM account opened and investors up to 7m usd, the upfront payment of 9% I negotiated was paid to him, up to 2months, he have been giving me excuses why he was not able to remit me that yet.

Coupled that he is still owning me backlogs from FXTIME payments, I do not want to work with him further more.

This your format no be here ooo,
Abeg waka go front..

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2022
StockTraderX:
I needed who to collaborate with, and trading will be handled by be and i bring in investors, the current person i have this deal with has Simply lost my trust.

You just open nl account may 28....you dun run drop format na wa for u o.... so na pictures be your proof? That's it.? Anyway one person dun ask for $100 kindly help am. It's just a drop in the bucket of money you have...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 9:04pm On Jun 05, 2022
charly20:

Abeg you fit refer me to the post gabsonfx made about Darwinex? pls show me the post coz I Don search tire and I no see it..
I need to learn one Or two things from the post..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Achor1111(m): 9:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
nzechu:
i am a newbie but sir this trade is going down, Monday and Tuesday will be a sell trade, from Wednesday the buy will resume, and then on Thursday the sell will continue for a real long time.

I am practicing witchcraftfx. somebody pls tag this this post by next weekend
Let's watch and see.
We learn everyday

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 9:24pm On Jun 05, 2022
The length that scammers go to

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.