Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (372505 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
DannyFX2638:
My brother those people no get sense jare .. I have come in conclusion that I'm smarter that 60% of people in the white house and 90% of EU leaders. these people lack sense , Maybe they are been blackmailed or forced to make certain decisions.

I still wonder how they colonize Africa though.. maybe their grandparents were wiser grin

Or maybe they actually let it happen. Because i am finding difficult to believe that someone as experienced as Yellen would say that. Someone said looking at history, the Fed is fund of not learning from its mistakes. I guess they need to create a situation where money will be made by the elite.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

Or maybe they actually let it happen. Because i am finding difficult to believe that someone as experienced as Yellen would say that. Someone said looking at history, the Fed is fund of not learning from its mistakes. I guess they need to create a situation where money will be made by the elite.
you are correct bro.. just like they are currently monopolizing Food in USA ..
In the next 10years .. bill and Melinda gates will be in charge of Food in USA.

Imagine just 2 people feeding a nation of over 200m. But that can't be possible without Russia fertilizer grin, which they will buy in Russian roubles off course grin

Nice chess game by Putin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 1:42pm On Jun 12, 2022
dottozil:
Professional traders in the house, pls I normally come across people saying stop loses are ignored what does this mean, does it mean once the market is going against you it can jump your stop loss pls I need explaination as regards to this.

In aggressive price moves that take seconds to move (high volatility) beyond stoploss orders, stoplosses usually are not triggered at the price the trader has set; rather the stoploss is triggered at a different price from the one specified. this is called slippage.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dottozil: 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Yea it can jump and pass the stop loss

As in jump over the stop loss! Esp in huge gaps

Wonderful, will it be triggered at a different price or there are some situations which it won't be triggered at all, sorry for the questions as am still learning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dottozil: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2022
Piptocoin:

In aggressive price moves that take seconds to move (high volatility) beyond stoploss orders, stoplosses usually are not triggered at the price the trader has set; rather the stoploss is triggered at a different price from the one specified. this is called slippage.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Eagba(m): 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Geovanni412:

Go live. I had demo trade winning 18 and losing two in 2018 - i entered live and lost the acct in one week. Demo can encourage you not to use risk mgmt. I was risking 8 percent with no stop loss back then. Another thing is that you might be trading a trending market in demo and by the time you go live, the market is in a range. Na then, you go see shege pro max if you don't understand what's going on.
Go live with a small amount (try with like 10 -50 dollars on a cent acct). If you can be profitable for 1 month, increase the amount and continue.
you're so correct about the trend thing. I do use stop loss. let me do demo till end o next month and see my journey. then I'll decide if to go live. that side ways thingy. will definitely post my progress n acc balance here by then.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
dottozil:

Wonderful, will it be triggered at a different price or there are some situations which it won't be triggered at all, sorry for the questions as am still learning
It could be triggered at a far worse different price that it will appear as if it never triggered at all.

As seen in massive overnight gaps & monster weekend gaps.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by thisfemi: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Please can somebody help me. I recently formatted my Laptop and when I tried to instal the mt5 platform, the system always say ''sorry, something went wrong''. How do I rectify this.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I only used webmoney for usd transaction & when i wanted to pay for stuffs from china ..i no sabi how their crypto platform work.... although i think if you have a formal passport with them you shouldn't have issues.... I never use bitpay before. I tried opening account but their platform just dey complicated....

Thanks chief

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
UJ... As soon as market opens, I'm going to close my sell position. I think if it buys, I'll be looking at 135.100

But since I'm undecided... I'll be sitting on my hands

MODIFIED

Missed UJ buy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Eagba(m): 3:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
DannyFX2638:
you've said it all bro.. he doesn't know what RR mean.. he might be risking 5% to make 1% .. I did the same that year .. well said bro
bros what's RR. one can sti build a better side hustle from fx
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 3:48pm On Jun 12, 2022
Meanwhile gold might retrace to 1860... I might miss the move but since it has bullish pressure my main bias is upwards

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2022
VlamesIffect:
Make gold come go sell next week after putting people on buy cruise grin grin

Hahaha. We will wait to see how market opens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 4:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Friday candle tapped the demand zone to sling shot higher closing above the consolidation area. Would like to see a follow through candle cos that area might be used as an entry in the future.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2022
dottozil:

Thanks

You're welcome. Just beware of high impact news. Stay out of the market 1 hour before and after red news.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
[quote author=Eagba post=113731001] you're so correct about the trend thing. I do use stop loss. let me do demo till end o next month and see my journey. then I'll decide if to go live. that side ways thingy. will definitely post my progress n acc balance here by then.[/quote

Tbh, now is the best time to go live. You can restrict your RISK LIMIT to 1 or 0.5 percent. Market switches between trends and ranges every 2-3 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:58pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eagba:
risk to reward ratio

How much of your account u are risking for a potentially profitable trade.

Very very crucial. It shows that a trader has matured.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 7:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
Abeg .. people way quote me , I couldn't read your messages as they were deleted before I came online.. You can resend .. thanks grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dottozil: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

It could be triggered at a far worse different price that it will appear as if it never triggered at all.

As seen in massive overnight gaps & monster weekend gaps.

Thanks so much for the enlightenment

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2022
Eagba:
hmmm.. better side hustle ?? I doubt less ..
Risk-reward ratio is a formula used to measure the expected gains of a given investment against the risk of loss.
It's also one of the key elements for Good risk management.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
New week, new gains....

This week is for oil. I'm adding a second short position as the week starts.

Likely the start of oil crash....$73

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Hahaha. We will wait to see how market opens.

Xau has made three lower lows on the weekly. I support your view. The best thing to do would be to wait till tuesday or wednesday. I suspect Xau will crash. Buying would be best if it hits 1915 by tuesday and holds the zone.
Other than that, you could end up wasting your time if you are a swing trader.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
The major pillars of trading

*Psychology
* Market analysis
*Risks management..

Trust your judgements..... your not competing with anyone...

It's you Vs the market.
grin grin

Happy trading week

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:18am On Jun 13, 2022
We can not beat the market, just follow the market, stop the loss needed
Oil price now drops to 116 price level, its break lower band.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:28am On Jun 13, 2022
Bought GJ and UJ
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 7:24am On Jun 13, 2022
charly20:
New week, new gains....

This week is for oil. I'm adding a second short position as the week starts.

Likely the start of oil crash....$73

The crazy "jump" at the day's open didn't give me the needed opportunity but one position is enough.....

Till there is another opportunity...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2022
kozmicity:
UJ... As soon as market opens, I'm going to close my sell position. I think if it buys, I'll be looking at 135.100

But since I'm undecided... I'll be sitting on my hands

MODIFIED

Missed UJ buy

Did eggzactly whot I said it would

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dannyfxNEMESIS: 8:22am On Jun 13, 2022
Below is the source of your definition of risk-reward ratio.
Respect genuine creators, learn to cite or reference and give honour to whom it is due. So you copied someone else's work and pretended as if it came directly from you, you will be arrested for plagiarism - only thieves do that and it also shows how clueless and smartless you are, in other words, dumb as* foool.

https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/risk-reward-ratio

DannyFX2638:
hmmm.. better side hustle ?? I doubt less ..
Risk-reward ratio is a formula used to measure the expected gains of a given investment against the risk of loss.
It's also one of the key elements for Good risk management.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2022
dannyfxNEMESIS:
Below is the source of your definition of risk-reward ratio.
Respect genuine creators, learn to cite or reference and give honour to whom it is due. So you copied someone else's work and pretended as if it came directly from you, you will be arrested for plagiarism - only thieves do that and it also shows how clueless and smartless you are, in other words, dumb as* foool.

https://www.techtarget.com/whatis/definition/risk-reward-ratio

grin grin

Ffs, this una 2 matter na wa o. Wetin be the actual cause? grin we fit arrnange boxing match? ....make una come settle una differences... Beat una self blue black...person wey lose no go ever talk about the other person again. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2022
grin grin
VlamesIffect:

grin grin

Ffs, this una 2 matter na wa o. Wetin be the actual cause? grin we fit arrnange boxing match? ....make una come settle una differences... Beat una self blue black...person wey win no go ever talk about the other person again. cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 9:01am On Jun 13, 2022
Buystop gold 1858
Stoploss 1848
Target 1898

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.