Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,166 members, 7,829,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (309) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (367065 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fxmansaix:
Yo everyone grin
Long time no see.
Your favorite AUDUSD boy.
Money247 ,abham ,infofirst baba, kumulus...
Wetin Dey nahhhh? grin

You are bro. We missed you o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
Piptocoin:

Gladly. I would have done that earlier but no one asked. Just gimme some time.

Ok chief... Dem talk say na who ask go receive. My strategy is something of a bad hybrid between supply and demand trading and classic break, crossover and retest. I'm constantly on the lookout for ways to improve it till I get a consistent 65% win rate over a two month period.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
charly20:

In addition to all the confluences i have, i think June 16th,2022 is about to repeat today.

Omo shocked shocked

Things dey happen o. cheesy

I took this trade in my smaller demo account and its all good. E reach for the prop demo, i come dey do; "let me be careful and look for reversal pattern" Well, long story short,market left my ass behind cheesy cheesy

I then remembered a quote; "if you're too careful,you'll be careless" Your system na your system abeg. My system is "find a POI,price gets there and gives you the candlestick, go gun blazing"

Now i go dey hustle trade tomorrow like daytrader because time go soon finish for the trials and I suppose win this one because e too important grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please somebody how much is the dollar value of a pip in gbpjpy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by elder1002: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
charly20:

Things dey happen o. cheesy

I took this trade in my smaller demo account and its all good. E reach for the prop demo, i come dey do; "let me be careful and look for reversal pattern" Well, long story short,market left my ass behind cheesy cheesy

I then remembered a quote; "if you're too careful,you'll be careless" Your system na your system abeg. My system is "find a POI,price gets there and gives you the candlestick, go gun blazing"

Now i go dey hustle trade tomorrow like daytrader because time go soon finish for the trials and I suppose win this one because e too important grin grin grin

Brother hmmmm .. i opened prop firm as of april . I'm sha very good making 1:3 to 1:17 on trades with a good profitable system..

I reach prop firm i dae fear to even take trade cos of the rules and the time bound . Cut the story short hmm i was lucky to get a reset and also last week i made a profit of 100usd tho risking 0.25% of my account.. 1:4 clean. If i would have used 1% risk na 400usd...

The issue is that the fear of noting stable at the moment makes one fear of taking the risk cos what if the account goes how then will one get fee to enroll for another.... I didn't take eu sell and eu buy .. i chicken out fear tho the trade setups were lit

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
rainlover:
no time wey una go ever agree say una don sabi. even boss infofirst dey follow me claim learner grin

Info na boss o... everybody no say na format he dey give us grin grin... Me i just dey manage myself dey learn from bosses for here.....abi you get nuggets for me too? grin i wan learn

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
GBPJPY DORIME grin grin grin the pair dun tank...i still dey sense say the pair still fit buy o..month remain solid 6 trading days to close..but anyway...na market be market...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
kozmicity:

Ok chief... Dem talk say na who ask go receive. My strategy is something of a bad hybrid between supply and demand trading and classic break, crossover and retest I'm constantly on the lookout for ways to improve it till I get a consistent 65% win rate over a two month period.

Chai..see as baba list am...i fear who no fear you o grin..bosses to much for this FTA una go dey oppress person..no be so o...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Chelseaman15: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
Please, how did you make payment?
They rejected my card.
Englishisamust:

24,000 naira.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Info na boss o... everybody no say na format he dey give us grin grin... Me i just dey manage myself dey learn from bosses for here.....abi you get nuggets for me too? grin i wan learn

grin grin grin grin grin
The last time I checked, I was in Elementary Grade 2 forex school. Still a long way to go before graduation

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2022
elder1002:

Brother hmmmm .. i opened prop firm as of april . I'm sha very good making 1:3 to 1:17 on trades with a good profitable system..

I reach prop firm i dae fear to even take trade cos of the rules and the time bound . Cut the story short hmm i was lucky to get a reset and also last week i made a profit of 100usd tho risking 0.25% of my account.. 1:4 clean. If i would have used 1% risk na 400usd...

The issue is that the fear of noting stable at the moment makes one fear of taking the risk cos what if the account goes how then will one get fee to enroll for another.... I didn't take eu sell and eu buy .. i chicken out fear tho the trade setups were lit

The feeling is not new to me grin. I even embrace it. It's that feeling that comes when we start trading our first demo accounts as "newbies". We then carry it over to prop firm accounts even if you're good, there's this feeling of doubt and fear that you'll fvck up grin

But when you've stayed long in the system,there's then that relaxed feeling and you're emotionally balanced to take the risks as they come.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
VlamesIffect:
GBPJPY DORIME grin grin grin the pair dun tank...i still dey sense say the pair still fit buy o..month remain solid 6 trading days to close..but anyway...na market be market...

Remember that time wey i talk say July i go be full time seller, i don change mouth o grin. If GJ balance for 160, the next bullish impulse fit blow pass 168.

I go just dey buy dey go. My short TP is like 600 pips away.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dotunibrahim7(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
Bro what's your view on this pair.abeg share tips
Bigheadguy:
Usdchf
Sell setup
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rainlover(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
VlamesIffect:

chai abeg na cry watin I sabi wey I wan teach u na.. me wey never get direction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2022
infofirst:

You are bro. We missed you o
My boss ... I miss y’all too
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
[/color]
Fxmansaix:
[color=#000099]audusd sell to .6800
SELL LIMIT ORDER
at .69170
sl at .6930
risk what you can lose. bless[color=#000099]
put price to BE. Tp .6800
But you can take 70% at .6825

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
0.74 using 0.1 lot size.

Jameselias:
Please somebody how much is the dollar value of a pip in gbpjpy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
How them Dey use this colour stuff? undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
infofirst:

grin grin grin grin grin
The last time I checked, I was in Elementary Grade 2 forex school. Still a long way to go before graduation

If you dey elementary sch...i still dey kindergarten with pampers my boss grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2022
charly20:

Remember that time wey i talk say July i go be full time seller, i don change mouth o grin. If GJ balance for 160, the next bullish impulse fit blow pass 168.

I go just dey buy dey go. My short TP is like 600 pips away.

I swear.. grin make we see how month go end...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:49pm On Jun 23, 2022
rainlover:
chai abeg na cry watin I sabi wey I wan teach u na.. me wey never get direction

God go help person for here nw....you sef see as dem bosses dey oppress us...i knw say one day i go understand this forex thing....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
grin grin

You no dey see say na 65% win rate I dey find??... I no be boss oo. You no get that kin problem. Na you sponsor the third contest of this year abi I dey lie??

VlamesIffect:

Chai..see as baba list am...i fear who no fear you o grin..bosses to much for this FTA una go dey oppress person..no be so o...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chelseaman15:
Please, how did you make payment?
They rejected my card.

Try making use of crypto .... there's a restriction on bank cards for transaction above $20
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
abham:
0.74 using 0.1 lot size.

Oh thank you abham,
so to get the value for 0.01 i should divide by 10, right?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2022
kozmicity:
Piptocoin, can you post a picture of your analysis of any currency pair... I want to get a feel of your own trading system

I have been busy today and didn't trade hence the delay in fulfilling my promise. So here it is: my chart screen. Only price and volume indicator....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
I can't understand why the picture quality is poor but you can download the zip file below to have a better image quality.

edit: can't upload zip file. will find a way to do that eventually.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
elder1002:

Having and following a plan, conquers fear. Don't trade blindly. Keep going, one trade at a time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2022
My two cents to anyone who find it helpful. Cheers wink smiley
Don’t base your execution on thinking(I think it should do this) if you’re not very good enough or haven’t passed through the mechanical stage of trading very well. Because it’s not every time your thinking will be accurate and you may lose it(your brake grin)during these times and also it’s not every time you’ll be in the right mood to think as effectively(your babe fit break up with you now cheesy). So let your strategy be mechanical first then you can go intuitive later on or do intuitive here and there.
Backtest the system very well and ensure it’s durable. If you backtested well and created a rule based-system but it’s still failing In live trading ,it’s either it’s risk management or your psychology. Check well but if it isn’t then it might just one of the times your system is limited.Hold yourself through it and get back Kinging.
Stop changing system every now and then because of one or two trades(you dey alright so? Lol), you can tweak one or two things in it but not changing it entirely and that’d be after a series of observations of your trades like 40.
And lastly,
Whatever you should chase,don’t leave consistency outta the picture as it is very important. Blessings to everyone.
Make una no forget to go club tomorrow grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2022
Piptocoin:

I have been busy today and didn't trade hence the delay in fulfilling my promise. So here it is: my chart screen. Only price and volume indicator....

Now, unto the explanation. I highlighted significant bars in both pictures that support their entries.

VSA is all about knowing what the background is saying and trading according to strength or weakness in the background. I don't believe in cherrypicking setups so I chose a most recent and current price action.

The general background in EURUSD is strength hence my trend is bullish.

Picture 1: we see a buying climax bar that stops a short term rally. This becomes the background on the 4h chart. This is followed by a no-demand bar with the next bar down. Our sell entry occurs when price broke the low of the no-demand bar. Price did not fall much because the D1 chart has strong background.

A shakeout stops the down move. Shakeouts are signs of strength. It is confirmed when the next bar is up. This agrees with the background on the daily chart and the steady upmove.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
Picture 2: after witnessing the shakeout on the 4 hour chart, I am looking for an entry. A low volume test bar or no supply bar should confirm the shakeout. I saw this on the 30 mimutes chart. When price breaks and closes above the high of the M30 no-supply bar a long trade should be initiated. The D1 and H4 have bullish background so my trend bias is up.

Like I said, VSA is all about letting your trades support the background price action. This may not make any sense but this is how I view the markets and try to master them. It doesn't mean I won't be wrong. I may be wrong on this call but I am trading my plan.

I have a non-VSA concept I also use in addition to all these but this makes up 95% of the way I see the markets. So, there it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
kozmicity:

Ok chief... Dem talk say na who ask go receive. My strategy is something of a bad hybrid between supply and demand trading and classic break, crossover and retest. I'm constantly on the lookout for ways to improve it till I get a consistent 65% win rate over a two month period.

bad hybrid? you see, it is not about the strategy; it is all about the trader. when you master supply and demand trading and/or break and retest strategy you will not see them as bad hybrid but as money spinners.

You are still training yourself in using a weapon to conquer the markets.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 9:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
VlamesIffect:

hahahaha. take it easy with this your whining abeg. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.