Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,400 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364630 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by AmeLonRo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tx Piptocoin. I appreciate.

Piptocoin:

yesterday was the fourth of July. many nations that may have wanted to import from the US would have put it on hold. As the markets opened today, the orders for the dollar must have been crazy causing it to skyrocket upwards. No. Jpy is not strong....just sluggish or the government is deliberately pushing it south by devaluing the currency. they need their currency to be weak to boost their exports on which their economy survives....either that or jpy was just suffering from depression...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Eagba(m): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
AmeLonRo:
Why is the USD strong at the moment. JPY is strong too now. Why?

FA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Piptocoin: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
AmeLonRo:
Tx Piptocoin. I appreciate.

you're welcome.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pickatyouu: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
pickatyouu:

It it my sl. So I am waiting to get a better ep. My own analysis still dey tell me to sell.

I am in again for a sell in usdchf

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Sell gold 1809
Stoploss 1819

Target 1759

Always spot on.

It's been a while boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
Gold: Get ready for the start of the 4th wave on 4 hours TF.

You want to make it fast in the financial markets, master how to trade gold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by depato88(m): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Oga Gold, thank you o!

Chai See what Gold can do...Enjoy bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Sell gold 1809
Stoploss 1819

Target 1759

Stoploss adjusted to 1770
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by pickatyouu: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
pickatyouu:

I am in again for a sell in usdchf

Usdchf doing okay right now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by depato88(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
AmeLonRo:
Why is the USD strong at the moment. JPY is strong too now. Why?

Sorry for replying a bit late, I was busy in addition to what someone replied earlier. Other reasons are Feds increasing interest rates to avoid reccession.

Many European countries are facing Inflation too. Likewise the USA and ordinarily USD alao shouldn't be this strong and the price of Gold, even crypto like Bitcoin are suposeed to be rocket high rite now if we follow basic economics as all goods, even food prices, fuel, gas and et al are all time high western countries likewise African countries. In naija inflation has been rising continuously s
Pass four years now as u can see from the ridiculous prices of goods and food items.
So USD is currently strongdespite all these because of the action of the feds to keep USD standing and most importantly

Due to major world investors halting and suspending their investments on precious metals for the moment which is the major reason you see the price of Gold droppi g and crashing instead of it price rising as other commodities are doing. Feds increasing interest rates is the reason this major investors are halting for the moment

EUR is at a 20 year low the last time USD pushed it this low was 2022 ...GBP 2 year low....Silver is at 8years low or so. Virtually all USD pairs are being wotociously suppressed by the USD.

To me the third reason USD is this strong is Manipulation...Going by Inflation and current situation of the world economy USD shouldn't be this strong....well i am really suprised per say since USD is a world reserve currency they can do anything to keep ot up.

Nevertheless sooner or later USD will start tanking against other pairs....forex is not sprint..its marathon. What goes up must surely come down and vice versa. Its just a matter of time

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by depato88(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
depato88:

Sorry for replying a bit late, I was busy in addition to what someone replied earlier. Other reasons are Feds increasing interest rates to avoid reccession.

Many European countries are facing Inflation too. Likewise the USA and ordinarily USD alao shouldn't be this strong and the price of Gold, even crypto like Bitcoin are suposeed to be rocket high rite now if we follow basic economics as all goods, even food prices, fuel, gas and et al are all time high western countries likewise African countries. In naija inflation has been rising continuously s
Pass four years now as u can see from the ridiculous prices of goods and food items.
So USD is currently strongdespite all these because of the action of the feds to keep USD standing and most importantly

Due to major world investors halting and suspending their investments on precious metals for the moment which is the major reason you see the price of Gold droppi g and crashing instead of it price rising as other commodities are doing. Feds increasing interest rates is the reason this major investors are halting for the moment

EUR is at a 20 year low the last time USD pushed it this low was 2022 ...GBP 2 year low....Silver is at 8years low or so. Virtually all USD pairs are being wotociously suppressed by the USD.

To me the third reason USD is this strong is Manipulation...Going by Inflation and current situation of the world economy USD shouldn't be this strong....well i am really suprised per say since USD is a world reserve currency they can do anything to keep ot up.

Nevertheless sooner or later USD will start tanking against other pairs....forex is not sprint..its marathon. What goes up must surely come down and vice versa. Its just a matter of time

* 2002 not 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Sell gold 1809
Stoploss 1819

Target 1759

You can close this trade now at 1766.xx

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Blizzy300: 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
depato88:

Get a mentor to teach you physically. Take enough time to learn,demo trade and make sure ur wins are above 60 percent (1 year at least) before thinking of going live.

And even after aerious practice and demo trading market go still give u sweet(wawulence). No be forex again? My brother you go chop sweet coa there are thi ngs you must learn the hard way that builds you up to a better trader.

Me that started this journey since 2019. I rushed into live trading. Burnt countless accounts. The market dealt with me wotociously. No one told me to go back to the drawing board. I learnt. Unlearn. Relearn. Never gave up even after numerous failures buh guess what?

My sweat and efdorts have started paying off...i mine and make plus n minus losses a few hundred dollars gains accumulatively weekly. In fact forex is the sweetest thing i Know after Jesus.

NB: I trade only one pair #Gold. Gold can give u all the money in this world

Waw
Thank you so much for this smiley
Concerning the live mentor, I cant get anyone here, I can only get my hands online mentors with numerous students.
Forex is very complex unlike how most people make it look easy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
I need a clearification on this

In this contest Season 2

I wanted to join the contest and this displayed.

I want to know, should I wait till that Sunday when I will choose free Demo normal trading on FTMO and synchronize it with fxblue.

Or is there any other thing I have to do before that Sunday.

Does this new contest comes with new Free FTMO free trial account?

Remember I haven't join

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2022
Fxwarrior:

You can close this trade now at 1766.xx

Alright boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Feshizzy:
FTA (talk and do) contest, S01 E02

Would commence Next Sunday,

I would send the link This Friday,
So that anyone having issues in receiving link, can fix it within Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
That is for issues with fxblue

I would recommend you join the contest ASAP from Friday,
But you don't need to open or link FTMO account yet,
You can open trial account on Sunday, just so your account doesn't expire on Friday.

Nice one, boss. You are totally encouraging us. Thank you. We hope to join the wagon, also, soon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Juniniodanielz, DestinyDjohn, BrightFuture48, and Obioramichael, a very fat congratulations to you guys

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
CopyJoe and Greatestmanever (Fxmansaix), welcome back.

Fxmansaix, I see that u are making use of 'our zaddy' font colour cheesy. Nothing bad sha, enjoy grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
karkinase:
Samfelly , how do you find deriv account, the USD uses only ERC-20 and it charges about $4

I no dey use Cr.ypto method for payment o. Na Deriv P2P I stick to after listening to the advice of good pipo of this great house
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Feshizzy:

Welcome to FTA (talk and do) contest, S01 E02

I'm opening the competition now, because i don't know howy Friday my look like.

I strongly advise everyone not to open their FTMO account yet else you won't be able to meet up the 10 minimum days.

The reason i have opened competition now is so that anyone having issues with fxblue sending invitations can resolve it before Sunday.

So for now register on fxblue (if you don't already have)
Link it with the contest and wait till Sunday before opening your FTMO trial.

Feel free to read and understand the rules if you care to join.

Prize Win for this challenge is MFF 10K challenge,
If we have a draw, it would be 5K for 2 winners.

Competition Rules:
1. Must register fxblue username with exact same FTA moniker/username
2. Open FTMO trial (NORMAL) MT4
3. No rules on lot sizes, positions or pairs
4. 10 minimum trading days
5. Must meet minimum 10% profit target after end of contest
6. Daily Drawdown 3%, Overall Drawdown 6%
7. Participants might chose to hide their open trades, but all closed trades must be visible to the public.
8. Ftmo metrix and credentials would be given to organisers
9. Close all trades before 10pm on second week Friday

After winning the competition.
Prize winner rules:
1. Must pass evaluation challenge phase 1 and 2
2. No trading days rules, but drawdown rules still apply.
3. To prevent rushing to pass challenge, prize would only be available after 30 days of first trade.
4. After challenge passed, winner would be given the full amount value of the challenge passed.

Post Winner prize:
1. Winner would be in a special group.
2. Winner would be given more accounts(possibly upgrade) when available to pass challenge.
3. Winner doesn't need to be in further contest to get more accounts so long they passed previous accounts
4. If winner fails to pass account, they would be removed from group and would need to win contest to get account.

Winners holds no liability to account loss, as well as organisers reserves all rights.

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1678&rx=1657013851797

Competition starts at Sunday 7pm local time to enable all accounts sync before 10pm.

Boss, abeg (at d bolded), i don find MT5 comfortable to use (though I disliked it b4). So, pls, do not restrict everyone to ONLY MT4. Thanks, as u make it flexible for all
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:55am On Jul 06, 2022
No matter get loss yesterday, still any new hope today.

Oil price drops heavily below $100 level price, the grow fear recession become one reason behinds oil price drops.
On this condition China take benefit they buy Oil as many as posisble from Russia. It could lead the price rise again?

Info: Forexcup.com FTC 2022 still running, the prize for winner is 50k USD.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by AmeLonRo(m): 4:16am On Jul 06, 2022
Tx depato88. I appreciate your elaborate response.

depato88:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by konfusedgee(m): 5:09am On Jul 06, 2022
depato88:

Get a mentor to teach you physically. Take enough time to learn,demo trade and make sure ur wins are above 60 percent (1 year at least) before thinking of going live.

And even after aerious practice and demo trading market go still give u sweet(wawulence). No be forex again? My brother you go chop sweet coa there are thi ngs you must learn the hard way that builds you up to a better trader.

Me that started this journey since 2019. I rushed into live trading. Burnt countless accounts. The market dealt with me wotociously. No one told me to go back to the drawing board. I learnt. Unlearn. Relearn. Never gave up even after numerous failures buh guess what?

My sweat and efdorts have started paying off...i mine and make plus n minus losses a few hundred dollars gains accumulatively weekly. In fact forex is the sweetest thing i Know after Jesus.

NB: I trade only one pair #Gold. Gold can give u all the money in this world

Bro I believe everything you said here,
What I don't agree with you is that 1yr before going live,,,. Understand that everyone is different, my quest for knowledge of the markets took me 6 months before I understood the markets, by the time I was 8months in, I made my first 3k USD in less than 5 hrs, but I can assure you I spent nothing less than 3-4 hrs every single day of my life looking at the charts, even though I didn't understand jack. I almost ran mad, sacrificed my social life, so everyone's thirst for success is different.

People have different drive and iQ, do not buy into anybody's timeline,,, believe in yourself cos if you follow people mouth, you will even abandon forex as a whole at the end.

Whether you wait 1month, 1yr or 10yrs before going live and losing money(which you can't escape)...... It will force you to learn proper, I mean proper risk management and trading psychology(moving stoploss and exiting winning trades early)which demo trading will never expose you to.

My advice, go live whenever you feel you are ready,,but never go big on your deposits to avoid big mistakes,, start small, make those small mistakes till you have a working strategy and Begin to feel that trading confidence from within you...

in this business, no profitable/professional trader is scared of losses,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by AmeLonRo(m): 5:37am On Jul 06, 2022
Profitable forex trading professionals gave up at some point

Do you know that many profitable forex trading professionals gave up at some point? When they started trading, the professional traders that we know today made a lot of losses. They try to understand how to trade but they still lost. They lost and even gave up forex calling it a scam until they got it right. They gave up initially and later came back to profit from it. Below is a lamentation made some years ago by a losing trader when he was still losing.

https://financenucleus.com/profitable-forex-trading-professionals-gave-up-at-some-point/
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Goodoption:

In this contest Season 2

I want to know, should I wait till that Sunday when I will choose free Demo normal trading on FTMO and synchronize it with fxblue.

Remember I haven't join

You can go ahead and join the contest,
Just make sure before 7pm on Sunday, that you have opened your FTMO trial 10k usd and linked it on fxblue

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
samfelly:

Boss, abeg (at d bolded), i don find MT5 comfortable to use (though I disliked it b4). So, pls, do not restrict everyone to ONLY MT4. Thanks, as u make it flexible for all

MFF mt5 was having issues,
I don't know if it has been fixed,
And i don't want to risk it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 7:07am On Jul 06, 2022
Gold Alert

Sell stop 1760
Stoploss 1770
Target 1710
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by depato88(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2022
AmeLonRo:
Profitable forex trading professionals gave up at some point

Do you know that many profitable forex trading professionals gave up at some point? When they started trading, the professional traders that we know today made a lot of losses. They try to understand how to trade but they still lost. They lost and even gave up forex calling it a scam until they got it right. They gave up initially and later came back to profit from it. Below is a lamentation made some years ago by a losing trader when he was still losing.

https://financenucleus.com/profitable-forex-trading-professionals-gave-up-at-some-point/

I tell you bro ....Those professionals raking in thousands of dollars were once dejected. Fustrated. Depressed. Sucidal but they never gaved up. Friends n people seeing them now raking in hundreds and thousands of dollars dont know they went through hell before getting to the stage n sucess level they are now in forex.
Every stable profitable forex traders you see today. Have a story to tell

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by depato88(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
konfusedgee:

Bro I believe everything you said here,
What I don't agree with you is that 1yr before going live,,,. Understand that everyone is different, my quest for knowledge of the markets took me 6 months before I understood the markets, by the time I was 8months in, I made my first 3k USD in less than 5 hrs, but I can assure you I spent nothing less than 3-4 hrs every single day of my life looking at the charts, even though I didn't understand jack. I almost ran mad, sacrificed my social life, so everyone's thirst for success is different.

People have different drive and iQ, do not buy into anybody's timeline,,, believe in yourself cos if you follow people mouth, you will even abandon forex as a whole at the end.

Whether you wait 1month, 1yr or 10yrs before going live and losing money(which you can't escape)...... It will force you to learn proper, I mean proper risk management and trading psychology(moving stoploss and exiting winning trades early)which demo trading will never expose you to.

My advice, go live whenever you feel you are ready,,but never go big on your deposits to avoid big mistakes,, start small, make those small mistakes till you have a working strategy and Begin to feel that trading confidence from within you...

in this business, no profitable/professional trader is scared of losses,

Wow bro. This is impressive. You are correct. I agree People IQ and mastery level differs...it may take me 10 months to learn graphic design and take another person 3months. Another 18months etc
Another reason is because Quest for success differs individually etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by nzechu(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2022
Goodoption:

In this contest Season 2

Remember I haven't join

wait till u open ftmo account on Sunday before you join the competition. if u join now your former account u were using for the former competition will still be reading. for now u can go to your account sync and remove the mt4 details there, and save

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2022
Feshizzy:

Welcome to FTA (talk and do) contest, S01 E02

I'm opening the competition now, because i don't know howy Friday my look like.

I strongly advise everyone not to open their FTMO account yet else you won't be able to meet up the 10 minimum days.

The reason i have opened competition now is so that anyone having issues with fxblue sending invitations can resolve it before Sunday.

So for now register on fxblue (if you don't already have)
Link it with the contest and wait till Sunday before opening your FTMO trial.

Feel free to read and understand the rules if you care to join.

Prize Win for this challenge is MFF 10K challenge,
If we have a draw, it would be 5K for 2 winners.

Competition Rules:
1. Must register fxblue username with exact same FTA moniker/username
2. Open FTMO trial (NORMAL) mt4
3. No rules on lot sizes, positions or pairs
4. 10 minimum trading days
5. Must meet minimum 10% profit target after end of contest
6. Daily Drawdown 3%, Overall Drawdown 6%
7. Participants might chose to hide their open trades, but all closed trades must be visible to the public.
8. Ftmo metrix and credentials would be given to organisers
9. Close all trades before 10pm on second week Friday

After winning the competition.
Prize winner rules:
1. Must pass evaluation challenge phase 1 and 2
2. No trading days rules, but drawdown rules still apply.
3. To prevent rushing to pass challenge, prize would only be available after 30 days of first trade.
4. After challenge passed, winner would be given the full amount value of the challenge passed.

Post Winner prize:
1. Winner would be in a special group.
2. Winner would be given more accounts(possibly upgrade) when available to pass challenge.
3. Winner doesn't need to be in further contest to get more accounts so long they passed previous accounts
4. If winner fails to pass account, they would be removed from group and would need to win contest to get account.

Winners holds no liability to account loss, as well as organisers reserves all rights.

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1678&rx=1657013851797

Competition starts at Sunday 7pm local time to enable all accounts sync before 10pm.
God bless you man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.