Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (365916 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
GarkiAccessory:

M1? grin grin grin

Is it not possible? I no too Sabi plenty explanation. But I know say u fit draw all those things and e fit start to cast from 1 minute time frame even if everything fell in line when u entered the trade. The trend fit kom change entirely, till e hit ur SL.. na to pray make e continue to follow the trend Wey u sell or buy put period. Abi if trend one change, no be from 1M pesin take dey start to know?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by KAM3KAZI: 3:12pm On Jul 07, 2022
Wetin una dey use check news and NFP?
I want to see something
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
KAM3KAZI:
Wetin una dey use check news and NFP?
I want to see something
Forex factory

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by spinola: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Nigeria Inverter Buying Guide 2022

Power outages are frequent in Nigeria, and a suitable inverter and battery can be priceless during such events. It can be very frustrating when you are watching your favorite program on TV and everything suddenly goes black.

With an inverter and battery, you can have an uninterrupted power supply without the noise and pollution of a generator. But how do you choose the right ones? Which factors are essential to consider when buying inverters and batteries in Nigeria?

There are thousands of branded inverters and batteries on the Nigerian market. If you choose an inverter and battery combination with the wrong specifications for your use case, you could end up with a costly mess.

The Nigerian market for inverters has some unique characteristics, and you need to be aware of them when you are searching for an inverter.

With the Nigeria inverter buying guide 2022, you will have access to the information you need to make the best decision for your needs.

Read More:
https://mercurydirect.com.ng/nigeria-inverter-buying-guide/

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by mrpassionate(m): 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Every Time Frame chart has different Trends in them. And if u get cut in lower time frame chart trends that's when u go against the Higher Time frame Trend which will result in woto woto if you dont close the trades even earlier than ur SL.

1M time frame can say SELL and stays for 15m and then reverses back to BUY which might now go in line with the 1H time frame which is the real trend for the Daily Candle.

Proudpolygamist:

Is it not possible? I no too Sabi plenty explanation. But I know say u fit draw all those things and e fit start to cast f1-minutenute time frame even if everything fell in line when u entered the trade. The trend Kom kom change entirely, till e hit ur SL.. na to pray to make e continue to follow the trend Wey u sell or buy put period. Abi if trend changesange, no be from 1M pesin take dey start to know?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
rainlover:

Bosses I have been wondering why non of you talk about the BTCUSD pair cry abi e get watin dey wey i no know? I have been battling to see positive results trading that pair but I keep collecting woto woto... abi make i jappa
cc
infofirst
samfelly
Piptocoin
Galleryeasy
GabsonFX
Fxwarrior
MONEY247
charly20
Fxmansaix
Feshizzy
DannyFX2638

Btc volatility is on another level. I usually try to avoid it

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Arijude(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
GBP is doing well on this news of Boris resignation
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Arijude:
GBP is doing well on this news of Boris resignation

The rumour have been sold.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by QuickFunding: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2022
Usdchf will be buying heavily. Look out for a good entry until 0.99 and even 1

NB: I am a paid premium subscriber in many
choicest premium Forex trader groups. Includes :Market God, Phoenix paid group, Kojo vip Forex and much more costing about 200usd monthly in total averagely.

Contact me to have these same signals shared with you daily for a month. Increase your choices and make better re assessments for stronger confirmation.

Flip your account easily and pass your prop firm evaluation in days. One of these groups gives
daily signals with 10 - 15 pips sl always on signals, and upto 100 to 200 pips with upto 85% to 90% accuracy
Not for 200usd not for 20 USD not 10usd but 2000 naira monthly.

WhatsApp Number: +2348118990552

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by QuickFunding: 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buy boom 1000

Buy limit 12947.8116
S.L. 12844.1076
Tp1 : 13370.1165
Tp2 : 13575.9140
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 8:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
Since that $100 demand zone was not strong enough to push price to $117 before crashing for the third wave, I'll consider taking a mental short as described in the image.

Let's see what effects tomorrow's fundamentals will cause.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Swingers , hope you guys are seeing EU base on supply and demand technique.

grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Gold Alert
300 pips

Sellstop 1745
Stoploss 1755

Target 1715

Trade closed. I am done with this week's trade.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2022
Price study (3)

Using one index as the frame work for other indices, this is what i hope tomorrow yields. And of course, it's a mental trade for me. My target is below "(a)"

If this trade is true, it may solidify my conviction that us100 is repeating it's immediate macro sell model.

Cc. Abham, do you still play S&P500?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by QuickFunding: 10:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buy boom 1000
Buy limit 12947.8116
S.L. 12844.1076
Tp1 : 13370.1165
Tp2 : 13575.9140
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by QuickFunding: 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Also gbpusd is still going down not a financial advise
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hi good evening. I’ve been observing it for a while and I was expecting the SL at the top to be taken for a reversal down. Your analysis is same as mine but I’ll be excited to see how it plays out tomorrow.
wink

At the moment, Nasdaq is the strongest of the three indices and divergence is a powerful confluence in trading indices.

Modified: In your previous chart markup, what is the difference between
1) BOS and ChoC and
2) When do they apply
3) What parameters do you look out for in their application.

I think I might have asked this before but just refresh my memory, thanks.

charly20:
Price study (3)

Using one index as the frame work for other indices, this is what i hope tomorrow yields. And of course, it's a mental trade for me. My target is below "(a)"

If this trade is true, it may solidify my conviction that us100 is repeating it's immediate macro sell model.

Cc. Abham, do you still play S&P500?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Fxwarrior:
The question I wish to ask is how do you stay for weeks or months without trading waiting for the right setup? For me I feel bored and making trades often lead to losses.

If this question can be tackled, it would be a nice development.

What activities do you carry out in those periods?

I made more research on this question as it's all about how to develop patience in trading. There are so many resourceful videos and sites/blogs that treated it.

I came across a blog which I found useful. In a nutshell if you are given an opportunity of making a guaranteed #100 000 in a month by trading just 3 days in a month and another opportunity of trading 15 days in a month and making average of #5000. Which of them would you prefer?

To read more:

dailypriceaction DOT com/blog/learn-to-love-cash-mastering-the-art-of-patience/

DOT is .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Ooba: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ooba:
I'm looking at Gbpjpy if price comes back to level (a). Sl around (b), tp (c)

Th pain of not been by your chart when your analysis is laying out

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Concerning patience babypips said: You get a chicken by hatching an egg not by smashing it.

Hatching takes days or weeks which requires patience. Smashing which is instant doesn't give you any chicken (profits) but losses.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2022
Pristine664:

I'm staying away from Gold this week though.

You have the right attitude for a profitable trader.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 1:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Oil price eventually trying to reach 100 again, now price 99.56
there are rumour if The Fed maybe increase interest rate again to combat inflation

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:20am On Jul 08, 2022
I see alot of new members or people who just started contributing here. Alot not following the rules of this thread.
Do not post your trade that is already in profit. Post when you enter trade and post after, doesn't matter if the price hit TP or hit your SL.

That's the proper way to post. You can also post analysis if you want but DO NOT POST YOUR TRADE half way to reaching TP.
This thread is Forex trade alert. It's not show off thread where you post just your profit. Be sincere to yourself and others.

PS: Stop promoting and selling signals or selling anything, we do not do that here, open different thread to sell your product.
Let us make this place a sane place.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2022
QuickFunding:
Flip your account easily and pass your prop firm evaluation in days. One of these groups gives
daily signals with 10 - 15 pips sl always on signals, and upto 100 to 200 pips with upto 85% to 90% accuracy
Not for 200usd not for 20 USD not 10usd but 2000 naira monthly.

WhatsApp Number: +2348118990552
Really? flip your account? the term alone reeks amateur tone. Do you think someone that is making real money is so pressed to give someone else the link that easily?

I don't need to dig deep, I know you are not profitable, I know you don't even know what you are doing. You stated only you are paying for about 5 different telegram services, how does that even make any sense?

When I saw take profit 1, take profit 2, take profit.....5 . I just shake my head. Just 1 loss will cover 3-5wins. You gain more pips but account balance is always negative.

This is not personal attack on your person because I don't have anything against you but please give yourself a break with the telegram promotions. It's definitely not working for you, you are not making any money. Be sincere to yourself.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:32am On Jul 08, 2022
This is the type of post we DO NOT want. Just come here to promote your stuff that is not making any money for you.

If you feel i'm just bullshitting , prove that you are profitable, I bet you can't because you are not profitable, you just look for newbie to sell stuff to, coz that's the easiest way to make money for most ppl, they sell stuff that doesn't work for them to new trader who doesn't know any better.

PS: Posting trade that is already close to your take profit.
Post it when you enter the trade.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by TheYoda: 1:36am On Jul 08, 2022
Fantastic posting, you posted it when you entered the trade. That goes with the name of this thread, " forex trade alert"
Kudos brothers, doesn't matter if price hit TP or SL.

Thank you both for your post sir.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 2:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Fxwarrior:

You have the right attitude for a profitable trader.

Thanks boss... I wish to see more of your work on gold here boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 2:49am On Jul 08, 2022
TheYoda:
I see alot of new members or people who just started contributing here. Alot not following the rules of this thread.
Do not post your trade that is already in profit. Post when you enter trade and post after, doesn't matter if the price hit TP or hit your SL.

That's the proper way to post. You can also post analysis if you want but DO NOT POST YOUR TRADE half way to reaching TP.
This thread is Forex trade alert. It's not show off thread where you post just your profit. Be sincere to yourself and others.

PS: Stop promoting and selling signals or selling anything, we do not do that here, open different thread to sell your product.
Let us make this place a sane place.

I weak bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Tamismith: 5:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Being a swing trader really gives you a lot of time to yourself so what I do while waiting for my setups :
Workout( I spend no less than 2hrs in the gym),
Read books,
Watch animes
And sleep.

But I still always check my mt4 every now and then to know if my setup is ready for launch.

Fxwarrior:
The question I wish to ask is how do you stay for weeks or months without trading waiting for the right setup? For me I feel bored and making trades often lead to losses.

If this question can be tackled, it would be a nice development.

What activities do you carry out in those periods?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by QuickFunding: 6:43am On Jul 08, 2022
Gbpaud is active. I always go out close trade) on TP1
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.