Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (368007 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Patience pays
na so grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:14pm On Jan 14, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

I'm short.

Take a look at this week's closing candle. Its about to close higher than last week's.

My chart tells me a bullish story.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
Still holding these two pairs AUDUSD n NZDUSD.. Hopefully they go down more next week. smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Risks management is everything

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2022
FreshGuy2:
Still holding these two pairs AUDUSD n NZDUSD.. Hopefully they go down more next week. smiley

For the AUDUSD, I mapped out a Demand zone between 0.72227 and 0.72000 where price will react and take out the highs of 0.73127, that’s if the demand will hold, though I already took a buy though.
I also took a sell of 50 pips which hit my buy limit to trigger the order. Hopefully we all get it right in our own way.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2022
abham:

For the AUDUSD, I mapped out a Demand zone between 0.72227 and 0.72000 where price will react and take out the highs of 0.73127, that’s if the demand will hold, though I already took a buy though.
I also took a sell of 50 pips which hit my buy limit to trigger the order. Hopefully we all get it right in our own way.

Bro.. you get mind ooo...

To de buy using dat tight sl and far Tp .....with all dat 4hr and daily bearish momentum

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 11:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
Immortal99:

Bro.. you get mind ooo...

To de buy using dat tight sl and far Tp .....with all dat 4hr and daily bearish momentum
To be honest, if the high does not create a swing low lower than the recent one, it might get taken but I may be wrong.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2022
abham:

To be honest, if the high does not create a swing low lower than the recent one, it might get taken but I may be wrong.

I think you should have just waited till monday ... because price reached ur entry point late nd will relatively stay in de same place till nxt week ...

Now u are in danger of Monday mkt open spikes and high spread....

No.2 on the 15m u can see dat the pull back is a clean nice V shape type.... which by my experience so far is no strong enough to prevent the continuation of that heavy bearish trend

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Immortal99(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2022
But hey..
U can be right . ...
Me wey de giv advise .... i de struggle with Mff 10k plan since last year ...

i don do free retry so tey ... d last one ... de admin no even bother to refresh the acct sef ...

em say make i jus de trade de go

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 4:11am On Jan 15, 2022
KingPipmarshall:
Risks management is everything

You dey try mock the person, abi na wettin?
You no try at all,

Instead on focusing on yourself, na another person failure you wan carry dey mock.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 4:14am On Jan 15, 2022
It was a limit order that got triggered. But let’s see how Monday go look like.

Immortal99:

I think you should have just waited till monday ... because price reached ur entry point late nd will relatively stay in de same place till nxt week ...

Now u are in danger of Monday mkt open spikes and high spread....

No.2 on the 15m u can see dat the pull back is a clean nice V shape type.... which by my experience so far is no strong enough to prevent the continuation of that heavy bearish trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaesyrn(m): 5:21am On Jan 15, 2022
grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 6:22am On Jan 15, 2022
Immortal99:
But hey..
U can be right . ...

i don do free retry so tey ... d last one ... de admin no even bother to refresh the acct sef ...

Una no go kill person with laugh for here ��

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Question..

Do you think that I should have taken profit manually when price first got close to the blue line (TP) instead of allowing it to retrace back while waiting for the TP to trigger?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 8:16am On Jan 15, 2022
Una don shift level grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2022
If you are looking for free money to trade and make profit in other for you to withdraw the profit to your live account, FBS broker is given 50usd for free and when you trade andake profit, you will be able to withdraw the profit to your live account and if becomes yours. But you meet the conditions by trading at least 2 standard lot before the profit can be taken.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by peteregwu(m): 8:21am On Jan 15, 2022
FreshGuy2:

That macd you are using, is it possible to change the colours?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 8:23am On Jan 15, 2022
peteregwu:

That macd you are using, is it possible to change the colours?
nope
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 9:25am On Jan 15, 2022
FreshGuy2:
Question..

Do you think that I should have taken profit manually when price first got close to the blue line (TP) instead of allowing it to retrace back while waiting for the TP to trigger?
Change your font as this to note which pair or indicate it in your post
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 15, 2022
Feshizzy:

You dey try mock the person, abi na wettin?
You no try at all,

Instead on focusing on yourself, na another person failure you wan carry dey mock.

Always respect risks, that is the message I'm sharing.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 9:58am On Jan 15, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

We have always been an advocate for that,
The user also admitted his fault.

It's a contest, you saying things like that when it's still ON, is a big NO.

We could have all talked about it after contest, not when it's still on going.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 15, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

chief see you can’t really be doing all these 0.5% risk management on like 100$ account or 50$...You need to be a little bit more aggressive when in this stage of trading.
Maybe when you’re trading like 200k$ account enhen you can be doing 0.5% per trade. Everything na HQ LOL we no be robot,you can always twist things to your Favour and get back on track with the norms. This life no get constant manual

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2022
GreatestManEver:
chief see you can’t really be doing all these 0.5% risk management on like 100$ account or 50$...You need to be a little bit more aggressive when in this stage of trading.
Maybe when you’re trading like 200k$ account enhen you can be doing 0.5% per trade. Everything na HQ LOL we no be robot,you can always twist things to your Favour and get back on track with the norms. This life no get constant manual

Risks what you can afford losing in such case.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 15, 2022
Feshizzy:

We have always been an advocate for that,
The user also admitted his fault.

It's a contest, you saying things like that when it's still ON, is a big NO.

We could have all talked about it after contest, not when it's still on going.

That's your opinion stop using the We Who are the we?.

If that trader was trading myforexfund, he has violated their rules already.

I joined this contest because I had failed my evaluation tests twice. Na my own loss b dat sha.

Contest or no contest, these prop firms have their rules and if violations are detected, there is no mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2022
Immortal99:
But hey..
U can be right . ...

Funny.... Keep pushing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FreshGuy2(m): 10:45am On Jan 15, 2022
haryodehjia:

Change your font as this to note which pair or indicate it in your post
this is AUDUSD boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 11:11am On Jan 15, 2022
FreshGuy2:
this is AUDUSD boss

We have different chart boss.. grin

The buy for now is a pullback

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

That's your opinion stop using the We Who are the we?.

If that trader was trading myforexfund, he has violated their rules already.

I joined this contest because I had failed my evaluation tests twice. Na my own loss b dat sha.

Contest or no contest, these prop firms have their rules and if violations are detected, there is no mercy.

You can make your point, without using him as your example

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

Risks what you can afford losing in such case.
you gerrit boss!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2022
bigbasho:
I drop this chart due to your outlook on EU. Recently i decided to flirt with mapping of price and i came out with the attached on 31st december. I was waiting for the breakout up to confirm this. Could it now be the beginning of the massive sell? I already took position with lower lot size and i will hold to follow the pattern. If it played out accordingly, i believe we have been shown in disguise what will happen right in front of us but we are not seeing it. Once you see it, you wont be able to unsee it. smiley Happy pipping guys.

Yeah, I see this as a pullback for higher prices, I still anticipate price getting to the 1.15132 range before we see some real dump. But price can do what it wants and just die from here. We react, not predict. Thanks brother

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 12:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
haryodehjia:

We have different chart boss.. grin

The buy for now is a pullback

Looks like you have a bullish bias for this pair.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by haryodehjia(m): 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
abham:

Looks like you have a bullish bias for this pair.
Yes boss.. I insist it is pullback as there's a divergence on 1hrtf and 30mintf but will be expecting it to extend to 4hrtf before the buy continues on bigger tf.. So in the next couple of days will be expecting a range bond movement

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.