Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (382661 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 4:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Fxwarrior:
Buy gold @ 1717
Stoploss 1707

Target 1740

I have manually closed this trade. This is Friday. Happy weekend.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
As I claimed several posts ago, ***/jpy had limited buying opportunities. The decline may have just started.

Still taking trades mentally, i have not settled for swing shorts yet (maybe by aggressive entry like @kozmicity's entry price, i should be in). It is the end of one trading week and as a new trading week starts, i may expect price to push back upwards a little bit( early week repricing) to give a D1 reversal pattern before I can go full swing mode on them all.

Cheers!
Richgen my boss, how have you been?

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by zonall(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
zonall:
The market has been showing mixed signals in the last 12 hours.

My analysis is still pointing to a strongly bearish bias for NZDJPY from 86.30 till 83.50, perhaps, 82.138 in the M5 - D1 timeframes.

Stop Losses should be ample, but risk-relative.

Good morning traders.

...playing out as earlier predicted...more than 120 pips...good time to close the trade, to re-enter in the new week.

...have a lovely weekend traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
KingPipmarshall:

I got my first client here. I have gone to the markets to ask for their permission. I'm sure he will become successful.

I know what you will achieve. That's 20% returns on his funds.

If you are a serious investor and want to make more returns from your investment. Hire me to manage your funds. You have to contact me

Only serious Investors who want to make money should message me.

Note: Service fees apply.

I successfully coached someone this business.
If the student is good, the teacher takes the glory.

.below are his mt4 screenshots
The next milestone is to get funded. Tying again in August.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ThaThinka: 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jameselias:

Yes it's based on personal experience
I must warn you the channel may seem boring and tedious at first but if you persever,
it is the best thing that could ever happen to a beginner or a mid level trader in this profession
Take your time don't rush the lectures as it contains everything and more that you will ever need to become consistently profitable in the industry,

RICHGEN COME AND HELP HERE.

Okay. Thanks, sire!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
charly20:
As I claimed several posts ago, ***/jpy had limited buying opportunities. The decline may have just started.

Still taking trades mentally, i have not settled for swing shorts yet (maybe by aggressive entry like @kozmicity's entry price, i should be in). It is the end of one trading week and as a new trading week starts, i may expect price to push back upwards a little bit( early week repricing) to give a D1 reversal pattern before I can go full swing mode on them all.

Cheers!

My enter eas aggressive?? grin
And here I was thinking I was overly conservative grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
We finally have a swing low since after gold continued the bear trend from this year high. Could this be another pullback or the actual bottom. To confirm the bottom well gold needs to change structure on the daily, we will get to know in the weeks ahead. Gold is at the bottom of the 2 year range as shown in the box on the weekly chart. A break of either side would cause a massive move. Upside break would be at 2074 while the downside would be at 1676.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good evening.

In learning ICT concepts, you start with Market Maker, W.E.N.T, Scout sniper and Trading plan series.

All these are on the play list of the channel. I must warn you, some videos are 2 hours long, he talks slow, he talks about his experience as a trader which makes him digress but there are nuggets there and you must get a journal to write down stuffs while seeing each video.

It might look confusing and boring at first but after watching, go through your chart and look for those things he talked about and go over the video again and it will look like a light bulb, ordibest Sam. smiley

samfelly:

You might as well attach the right channel link, bro.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 3:43am On Jul 23, 2022
ThaThinka:

Thanks for the heads up, boss. Na to get data and find time remain.

If I ask, is this recommendation based on personal experience?
Don’t start your forex journey with ICT.. you gon hate urself. ICT concept is for experienced hands.. start off watching random videos on YouTube about forex candlestick, supply/demand money management timeframe, currency pairs. practice and you can then decide to give ICT a try.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2022
With all due respect, this is not correct!

Starting ICT’s concept is the best thing that will happen to every new trader. Initially when I started learning forex, that was the same mentality people on NL gave me that his concept is mostly for big banks and stuffs.

It might be difficult to grasp at first, I agree, even now I’m still struggling with entries though my bias has improved to like 75%. You don’t just get the concept of learning a new language once you start learning it so give yourself time. It might take months or years but the precision when using ICT concept(s) is next to none.

I won’t mention names of some traders here that use those concepts but you can see their accuracy on trade calls here before the market moves. I’m not saying other concepts don’t make money but hey, wouldn’t you want precision in your trading?

Also ICT concepts are not for lazy traders because you have to go into the charts and do your back testing and go through the forward testing phase, you might want to give up when you don’t see results. Either way you’re making progress but it’s normal, the frustration will always set in. Besides, wouldn’t you want to learn from someone who has almost 3 decades of experience in the markets?

Even some of the concepts you might come across in learning for example smart money, he the grand daddy.

Thathinka, WHAT WOULD YOU REALLY WANT AS A NEW TRADER?

karkinase:

Don’t start your forex journey with ICT.. you gon hate urself. ICT concept is for experienced hands.. start off watching random videos on YouTube about forex candlestick, supply/demand money management timeframe, currency pairs. practice and you can then decide to give ICT a try.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2022
kozmicity:

My enter eas aggressive?? grin
And here I was thinking I was overly conservative grin

For my system,yes. This is because originally it hadn't made a clean change of character yet. If was going to go gun blazing as is usually my style, I'd use half the planned lot size then the remaining half after an established change of trend.

Na money management naim sure pass grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2022
abham:

Starting ICT’s concept is the best thing that will happen to every new trader. Initially when I started learning forex, that was the same mentality people on NL gave me that his concept is mostly for big banks and stuffs.

It might be difficult to grasp at first, I agree, even now I’m still struggling with entries though my bias has improved to like 75%. You don’t just get the concept of learning a new language once you start learning it so give yourself time. It might take months or years but the precision when using ICT concept(s) is next to none.

I won’t mention names of some traders here that use those concepts but you can see their accuracy on trade calls here before the market moves. I’m not saying other concepts don’t make money but hey, wouldn’t you want precision in your trading?

Also ICT concepts are not for lazy traders because you have to go into the charts and do your back testing and go through the forward testing phase, you might want to give up when you don’t see results. Either way you’re making progress but it’s normal, the frustration will always set in. Besides, wouldn’t you want to learn from someone who has almost 3 decades of experience in the markets?

Even some of the concepts you might come across in learning for example smart money, he the grand daddy.

Actually, I think everyone should have the option to explore. In my opinion, EVERY strategy works (trust me, i have checked).

Falcon,Wyckoff,Supply and demand, breakout trading, VSA, name them. They all work.

What every new trader will eventually have to work on is how to manage the greed, fear, frustration, anger, all the emotions that come with trading. And this is what takes time.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Proudpolygamist: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Why not stay out during ranging markets?

Im working with this advise right now boss and it's working. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2022
My understanding about gold is that the bulls are still in control since price managed to close above 1725.

By Monday, I expect price to get to 1745/8 region.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Pristine664: 9:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Fxwarrior:
My understanding about gold is that the bulls are still in control since price managed to close above 1725.

I think so too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ThaThinka: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Thanks for your responses, karkinase abham & charly20! I really appreciate your input.

abham:

What I want is to acquire time-tested knowledge, boss.

I'm not really new to Forex trading; been trying my hands at it on and off for years. Just that I have not been convinced from my experience, mainly because I am not sure of what strategy is profitable long-term and whether the time devoted would be rewarded.

I have yet to get access to a non-broker, experienced trader for proper guidance. I wanted to learn from someone that makes money mainly from trading and not just from training people or working for a broker. My thought was that such would be able to guide me better on what works.

I think I'd like to give the ICT mentorship a try, based on the opinions expressed. Thank you all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 9:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Well, I stated earlier that other concepts make returns but ICT concepts are PRECISE . Talking about the psychological aspect of trading, that was covered in the W.E.N.T series I mentioned earlier but experience will also weigh in no doubt but saying a new trader should not start with ICT concepts, c’mon.

Tbh, baby pips material is just prepping new traders for liquidity as a new sucker is born every minute, not that the stuffs there don’t work but that’s how I see it.

I know some may come and say show us your history on Fxblue and stuff, grin I’m barely consistent but for someone just a year here and with the improvements I’ve made, that’s ok. Besides I started taking ICT concepts in February.

Charly you implement ICT concepts the most here, you give us the testimony.

charly20:

Actually, I think everyone should have the option to explore. In my opinion, EVERY strategy works (trust me, i have checked).

Falcon,Wyckoff,Supply and demand, breakout trading, VSA, name them. They all work.

What every new trader will eventually have to work on is how to manage the greed, fear, frustration, anger, all the emotions that come with trading. And this is what takes time.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2022
realone12:
an talking about same day..
let's say for instance I have 10k mff account. and i place a trade (long) around 7am in the morning with 1% risk and a target of 6% profit.
around 2pm that same day, I'm in profit of about 5%. hoping that the price will go up a little bit to hit my TP
before 7pm that same day, the price fall and move down to touch my (break even) which is 5% equity drawdown from were it was around 2pm.
does this mean the account is gone?
take notice that the initially capital (10k balance) the prop firm given to me hasn't been touched. there is no losses on the 10k or whatsoever. does my equity rising to 5% in profit nd losing the 5% equity on a same day means The account is gone even when the initial 10k balance remain untouched?

Sorry bro! That account is gone for breaching or violating the DD rule. The DD is calculated at anytime, and the bolded is not clearly defined. Next time just make sure you monitor with your account analyzer dashboard.

Drawdown rules

In any of the My Forex Funds evaluation programs you must not have a daily drawdown of 5% of equity OR balance on any given day. This is monitored closely by an automated system, includes open trades at the time of roll-over and any breach is shown in your account dashboard. Please be mindful of your trading and be sure to check your available drawdown at 00:00 server time every day.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2022
Fxwarrior:

Your dexterity and understanding of the market is very high. Kudos!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2022
abham:
Well, I stated earlier that other concepts make returns but ICT concepts are PRECISE . Talking about the psychological aspect of trading, that was covered in the W.E.N.T series I mentioned earlier but experience will also weigh in no doubt but saying a new trader should not start with ICT concepts, c’mon.

Tbh, baby pips material is just prepping new traders for liquidity as a new sucker is born every minute, not that the stuffs there don’t work but that’s how I see it.

I know some may come and say show us your history on Fxblue and stuff, grin I’m barely consistent but for someone just a year here and with the improvements I’ve made, that’s ok. Besides I started taking ICT concepts in February.

Charly you implement ICT concepts the most here, you give us the testimony.

Of course, I implement ICT but guess what? I never really went through most of his videos just basic knowledge and serious chart time. My trading system is simply market structure (yes, the usual HHs and LLs) after having tried several other trading styles in my starting months.

What I'm saying is, there are a lot more traders (even here, I'm sure) who do not implement ICT's concepts but other trading styles and they are very profitable.

I do not patronize the idea of imposing my own preference(s) upon another person simply because it is what is most convenient for me. I can float a reasonable portion of my profit but i won't tell another person to do same because I can manage the downsides of that decision but the person may not.

All in all, what I'm saying is explore and find what you're comfortable with. The market is for us all.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 10:22am On Jul 23, 2022
ironbank

I haven't seen your message,
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by IronBank: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Feshizzy:
ironbank

Just sent the private message now. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2022
Tsk, this is the umpteenth time I’m acknowledging that other concepts are profitable too.��‍♂️

charly20:

Of course, I implement ICT but guess what? I never really went through most of his videos just basic knowledge and serious chart time. My trading system is simply market structure (yes, the usual HHs and LLs) after having tried several other trading styles in my starting months.

What I'm saying is, there are a lot more traders (even here, I'm sure) who do not implement ICT's concepts but other trading styles and they are very profitable.

I do not patronize the idea of imposing my own preference(s) upon another person simply because it is what is most convenient for me. I can float a reasonable portion of my profit but i won't tell another person to do same because I can manage the downsides of that decision but the person may not.

All in all, what I'm saying is explore and find what you're comfortable with. The market is for us all.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by XAUTrader4L2: 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:
We finally have a swing low since after gold continued the bear trend from this year high. Could this be another pullback or the actual bottom. To confirm the bottom well gold needs to change structure on the daily, we will get to know in the weeks ahead. Gold is at the bottom of the 2 year range as shown in the box on the weekly chart. A break of either side would cause a massive move. Upside break would be at 2074 while the downside would be at 1676.

In addition to this, gold has once again tested the demand zone that has held in the past with a bullish engulfing candle.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
abham:
Tsk, this is the umpteenth time I’m acknowledging that other concepts are profitable too.��‍♂️

We both have been saying the same things in long sentences....lol

The divergence remains that you are campaigning that he settles for only ICT while I'm suggesting that he takes his time to explore other concepts.

In all, we want the best for his growth.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Me i no get time for long epistle,
Shebi na me first advice you, to go and do ict,
OGA just go and do ict, simple,
WARNING, e go dey hard, it fit take you more than a year self, but if you do am, you go luv yourself and me.

E get why.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2022

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
infofirst:

The 4H might invalidate this. I noticed a three top pattern frm the daily tf, structure broken and then a retest of the broken structure followed by the close of last 4H in bear favor.

The Yen are in for some bearish move. Trade responsibly
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
charly20:

Cheers!

I can but agree with you. Do you think a D1 reversal is not there already? I thought a push and reversal from the 4h or 1h is better to avoid missing out. Tell me what I am missing.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

Very clear. Thank you so much for that insight. It aligns with my thoughts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by IronBank: 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Feshizzy:
ironbank

Please Sir check your email.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
XAUTrader4L2:

My brother you are very good
Please that second blue line at the bottom of the weekly range what level is that.
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (521)

Youwin Business Competition 2013 / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.