Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364495 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Algolytic: 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
VlamesIffect:

Ok my boss. How do i go about it. grin

Nice that you are showing interest.

I recommend mql4 for algorithmic trading because it has the advantage of abundance of library resources over Python, in the sense that code snippets most likely already exist for any problem you may be trying to solve. Python remains very powerful and flexible though, if you are very versatile with it.

Visit any good torrent website like RARBG for videos, download then start learning.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
karkinase:

Leave all this retail head and shoulder pattern.. market do normal this month . Just that Volatility high

grin As par say you dey trade for credit Suisse na.

Which one be retail head & shoulder.

Nobody dey follow you argue if market no do normal or not big boss....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Algolytic:

Nice that you are showing interest.

I recommend mql4 for algorithmic trading because it has the advantage of abundance of library resources over Python, in the sense that code snippets most likely already exist for any problem you may be trying to solve. Python remains very powerful and flexible though, if you are very versatile with it.

Visit any good torrent website like RARBG for videos, download then start learning.

I've always been a fan of algo trading.

I thot you were saying i should leave trading to go focus on coding..

there's this algo trading prospect that I'm working on where it determines the average daily range on a just 1 pair over a period of time.

Then once price reaches those extreme levels it automatically trades in the opposite with very tight stop loss and good RR 1 : >> 15 per trade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2022
VlamesIffect:

grin As par say you dey trade for credit Suisse na.

Which one be retail head & shoulder.

Nobody dey follow you argue if market no do normal or not big boss....
cheesy Credit Suisse ke… I be bloody retailer. Anyway to everyone what fits them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 1:16am On Sep 30, 2022
For swing traders on 4hr time frame sell AUDUSD that's where big money move is.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 1:41am On Sep 30, 2022
The big players are buying up the us dollar don't be caught going against them.
Sell AUDUSD

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 1:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Stop losses has been taken out the move continues
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 3:04am On Sep 30, 2022
The FX market is like as the girl, she never wrong, although we think the price will move to rise, but if the market tell down, can't denied.
Oil price now 81 above 80 level price looking middle band target zone. US today planned to drop sanction Iran's oil sale.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 3:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MONEY247: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Buy here....
When London session opens

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2022
TP hit
100%

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Juicethekid: 8:36am On Sep 30, 2022
kozmicity:
I saw a confirmation entry on UJ, but I wanted to use instant execution grin

It nearly left me. The others are potential setups I have, if they don't pan out, I'll just keep following the market developments and keep y'all updated on what I see.

I don't trust that GJ tho... E be like say karkinase wan use am trap me
Nice analysis Boss.
Seems you've got a new device.
Do you wish to sell the old one, I'm seeking to purchase one to learn trading.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Closed! Too slow

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2022
day traders should be careful on selling USD sha... today being Friday.. hmm!! USD may surge higher beyond anyone expectation..
its better to stay away

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
GU just taking liquidity up and down…but it must fall
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
TP hit
100%
This force much brother.. welldonr
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2022
realone12:
day traders should be careful on selling USD sha... today being Friday.. hmm!! USD may surge higher beyond anyone expectation..
its better to stay away
I wish
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 11:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Dave50:
For swing traders on 4hr time frame sell AUDUSD that's where big money move is.

grin
No offense bro, that stuff is bullish... Karkinase would've gotten a sniper entry... E be like say I go soon scrap all my pairs.

But your MA's are screaming that the market is changing sentiment. They have already crossed for a buy, I don't know much about MA's but I know that's a buy move
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
GU werey cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
kozmicity:

grin
No offense bro, that stuff is bullish... Karkinase would've gotten a sniper entry... E be like say I go soon scrap all my pairs.

But your MA's are screaming that the market is changing sentiment. They have already crossed for a buy, I don't know much about MA's but I know that's a buy move
Those move averages u you see, I use them to gauge the psychology of the smart money players vs the herd.
I still insist dollar is being secretly bought Rather than sold ...think like the market makers and flow with them don't bother going against them grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MrCodeSolo: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
I have been dodging to learn Elliot wave theory initially, but dz article along with babypips explains everything in a much detailed manner.
https://www.daytradetheworld.com/trading-blog/how-to-use-the-elliots-wave-trading-strategy/

https://www.babypips.com/learn/forex/riding-elliotts-waves

so one can't be going about looking for the setup, d setup has to come to him/her first. just stacking up knowledge for the road ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dollar should gain strength till the end of today.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
kozmicity:

grin

Bro.. you good trader but seems you need to scrap all ur many pairs .take one currency and add Nasdaq join. You will love it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dave50:

Those move averages u you see, I use them to gauge the psychology of the smart money players vs the herd.
I still insist dollar is being secretly bought Rather than sold ...think like the market makers and flow with them don't bother going against them grin grin grin
Everyone has different pattern of trading
Check the time frame they are using to execute,u realised it is different from urs
We can't see things the same way when we are not looking at the same thing
Let's wait for our Own time
Setup was just getting invalidated for swingers this month
The setup I wanted to swing price did not give me entry so I just sit down they download film and watch
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 12:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
karkinase:
Dollar should gain strength till the end of today.
At the end we are both saying the same thing dollar is being bought by the institutional players.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Dave50(m): 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dave50:

At the end we are both saying the same thing dollar is being bought by the institutional players.
That's why I advised shorting other currencies against the dollar

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lanshile:

The setup I wanted to swing price did not give me entry so I just sit down they download film and watch

You know the stuff grin
No be by force to place trade. If e no gree,leave am.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lanshile:

Everyone has different pattern of trading
Check the time frame they are using to execute,u realised it is different from urs
We can't see things the same way when we are not looking at the same thing
Let's wait for our Own time
Mehn I can’t swing oo… I’m more of a scalp-Player. Once I push the swing small I leave the rest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 1:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
karkinase:

Mehn I can’t swing oo… I’m more of a scalp-Player. Once I push the swing small I leave the rest
Thats what u used to train urself brother
Same way I can't scalp grin
To click the botton to scalp doesn't even come to my mind
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 1:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
charly20:

You know the stuff grin
No be by force to place trade. If e no gree,leave am.
Na so brother
We will check again this new month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 2:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Juicethekid:
Nice analysis Boss.
Seems you've got a new device.
Do you wish to sell the old one, I'm seeking to purchase one to learn trading.

Nah chief. I gave it to my bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
karkinase:

Bro.. you good trader but seems you need to scrap all ur many pairs .take one currency and add Nasdaq join. You will love it.

In due time. I will soon scrap GA, but except pound/aussie, I only have 5 other pairs I trade including gold.

(1) (2) (3) ... (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.