Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,959 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364088 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Emmizay12(m): 11:33am On Oct 16, 2022
johnobama:
HELP! I'm a newbie here. I want to start trading with Trading View. Which broker can be linked to it, I need one that can be easy to deposite and withdraw here in nigeria.

The only broker you can use with tradingview that I know of is pepperstone, deposit is easy but for withdrawal you need to have a neteller account or a domiciliary account to make withdrawals...

Never used them though but I have an account with them....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, you've said it all. Even person wey no too understand physics suppose grasp your analogy. The summary of what I was saying is your style of trading is what will determine your success in relying on fundamental analysis and more often than not, weekly and monthly traders will do better in using it because they don't have to deal with the intraday 'noise' like boss elliotwaveforrec dey call am.
U don conclude am

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
abham:
I’m not a sir yet. It’s sell side Inefficiency and buy side imbalance.

The big drop is sell side which was an inefficient drop in price. It would most likely be filled and acts as a magnet to price.

The up candle that follows is the buy side imbalance which tries to balance the drop but taking into consideration the trend which is bearish so it has to drop again to balance the up candle to offer buy side and sell side.

I’m sorry if this is much but it’s the least I could break it down. Maybe Richgen, Karkinase or Charly may have a better explanation because I see they use ICT’s concepts.

I understand you boss. The moment you mentioned ineffiency and imbalance, it clicked.

And yes grin you're a boss and more. More what I don't know, but you are a boss and more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
Borntosmoke:

Sorry to disturb boss. Any advice for newbie like us ?? What we should focus on. Your experience?? How you will approach if you want start again as a newbie.

grin my boss i am in no position to give you any advice. Who am i. What do i know. What do i have grin grin you wey i see wey dey call usdcad buys dey bank profit.

You suppose dey give us nuggets...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lanshile:

YOu are right on this

Be taking things serious bro just like the way u just did now
You like play too much but what u just wrote big man
It is amazing

grin grin grin Biggest boss. The market is already as serious as it gets. You want seriousness carry am go professional or business setting. I see this place as an online community United by one goal to make profits simple. As far as there's no insults.... everyone should be allowed to have a good time.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2022
My only setup going into the week. I expect price to go as high as the -27 fib area, but in order not to be greedy I'm going to adjust my TP to be at that topside liquidity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2022
How's everyone doing, I hope we are all preparing for the markets this week cause work never stops as a forex trader I'll like to share my breakdown on gbpusd which is due for a potential 500+ pips so you all can also make some money as well it's straight forward and simple

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2022
I'm anticipating a strong sell momentum for gu so I'll strongly suggest to only be looking for sells this week for swing traders you can hold this trade with me and keep adding to your winners as the market moves for a sell

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 8:34pm On Oct 16, 2022
GU Trade Idea..
Price consolidated at key monthly support level forming a ranging box before a breakout bullish momentum to key daily supply zone which had price retest the range/consolidation box @ 50% Fibonacci ratio and also to daily trendline support . We look to buy from a rejection or bullish signal at the trendline.
verdict: Buy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2022
Peterfx01:
I'm anticipating a strong sell momentum for gu so I'll strongly suggest to only be looking for sells this week for swing traders you can hold this trade with me and keep adding to your winners as the market moves for a sell
Big man Analyse it again to check if it connect to a buy
If I were to trade this I will be looking for a buy instead of a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2022
kozmicity:
My only setup going into the week. I expect price to go as high as the -27 fib area, but in order not to be greedy I'm going to adjust my TP to be at that topside liquidity.
Im with u on this
I'm also looking to buy on this but haven't seen an entry yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2022
GU gapping up by 75 pips now 1255
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
GU gapping up by 75 pips now 1255

Boss, which broker u dey use?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, which broker u dey use?
Bro, na premarket quote from investing.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 11:58pm On Oct 16, 2022
Lanshile:

Big man Analyse it again to check if it connect to a buy
If I were to trade this I will be looking for a buy instead of a sell
LoL bro be careful tho
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 12:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Buying eurusd @0.9733 SL 0.9715
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FXcandles(m): 12:48am On Oct 17, 2022
The sky not always will bright, sometimes cloudly and dark.

Oil price now move near middle band formed low 84.48, this zone work as support and possible to break. But possible also to pullback.
The Fed target inflation rate still become hot rumors in the market possible lead the Fed hiked interest rate 75 basis point

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 2:05am On Oct 17, 2022
Peterfx01:

LoL bro be careful tho
Okay
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 3:08am On Oct 17, 2022
Lanshile:

Okay

Usdcad and usdind look bearish so I don't see any issue with a GU long sha. But lets see what happens.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 3:50am On Oct 17, 2022
Geovanni412:

Usdcad and usdind look bearish so I don't see any issue with a GU long sha. But lets see what happens.
Im looking at GU getting to around point 1.1127* before the buying session will likely begin
I will be observing how price react to this
It is only EU I'm looking out to take if it get to my limit order

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 4:27am On Oct 17, 2022
Lanshile:

Im looking at GU getting to around point 1.1127* before the buying session will likely begin
I will be observing how price react to this
It is only EU I'm looking out to take if it get to my limit order

I get -the angling of it makes it tough to make a buy decision. If I was trading it, I'd wait till 7am close on 4h chart before taking a buy on it. It might pump to 1.135 without retesting 1.1127- perhaps a buy stop order to handle that possibility may help. Sha, it is always better to stay away from a move you don't believe has high probabilities for your setup.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2022
It’s good you already understand the concept.

kozmicity:

I understand you boss. The moment you mentioned ineffiency and imbalance, it clicked.

And yes grin you're a boss and more. More what I don't know, but you are a boss and more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 6:32am On Oct 17, 2022
The big boys are shorting the market bro, just be careful as there is a sms with a failed high as you marked.

Check out the commercials figure in the photo below as they are short.

This post is not to invalidate your setup but just be careful to not get caught on the wrong side. wink

kozmicity:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 6:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Took this trade immediately Market opened .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2022
abham:
The big boys are shorting the market bro, just be careful as there is a sms with a failed high as you marked.

Check out the commercials figure in the photo below as they are short.

This post is not to invalidate your setup but just be careful to not get caught on the wrong side. wink

Thanks boss. I already deleted the limit order self. I had a feeling it had already left me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 7:16am On Oct 17, 2022
Donsheddy:
Took this trade immediately Market opened .

Second t.p hit....

Last trade s.l moved at B.E....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by kozmicity: 7:17am On Oct 17, 2022
Very risky setup. Let's see how it goes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by ogashman(m): 7:23am On Oct 17, 2022
ogashman:
Buying eurusd @0.9733 SL 0.9715

Trade closed with +10 pips.. Not ready to move yet
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
Short GU.. nice reaction at this zone
TP at the other zone

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 7:25am On Oct 17, 2022
kozmicity:

Thanks boss. I already deleted the limit order self. I had a feeling it had already left me
U have a sniper entry there if things go right
Add back the order big man
Price hasnt shown 100 percent proof that it has left
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Geovanni412(m): 7:46am On Oct 17, 2022
karkinase:
Short GU.. nice reaction at this zone
TP at the other zone

Boss, I think GU still has room to go upwards. The other pairs it negatively correlates with don't look bullish- check dollar index. Let's see what happens sha- market looks weird, things should clear up in 2hrs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 7:53am On Oct 17, 2022
Geovanni412:

Boss, I think GU still has room to go upwards. The other pairs it negatively correlates with don't look bullish- check dollar index. Let's see what happens sha- market looks weird, things should clear up in 2hrs.

I was suppose to buy at this current level for g.u....
But his analysis just made have a second thought....
Now I have to wait for London session before making my move

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.