Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,868 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364066 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goodoption:
Can I leave trade for weekend on mff challenge
Sure you can, but the probability of u gapping out is high. Don't ever do that!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
Why y'all complaining about competition, if u are that good, like u can pull 20-30% monthly, just take advantage of TFT competition, position 10 -30 will win free 10k evaluation account..You can do it. Use it to top your game rather than taking FTMO trail

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Why y'all complaining about competition, if u are that good, like u can pull 20-30% monthly, just take advantage of TFT competition, position 10 -30 will win free 10k evaluation account..You can do it. Use it to top your game rather than taking FTMO trail
Did any of the ppl who want to take part in it complained to u that they are scared
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2022
Competition never start. Vawulence don dey knock door grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Lanshile:

Did any of the ppl who want to take part in it complained to u that they are scared
. I guess you have comprehension issues
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Lanshile(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Galleryeasy:
. I guess you have comprehension issues
I believe you are d one having problem with understanding things
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Sure you can, but the probability of u gapping out is high. Don't ever do that!
Wow thanks, you've been helpful to my question ever since I came back here.

Dropped the question very late.

Immediately I'm to press close trade, boom market closed grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2022

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
charly20:

I picked two pairs from the posted charts to place orders for- GU and Usdchf respectively. I went short today for GU and the opposite for Usdchf.
GU closed with about +50 pips and Usdchf about +40 pips.

Let's see how Friday's trading period progresses. I'll then decide whether to leave it over till next week or not.

GU's daily candle did not close the way I'd like it. I did not see why price will revisit 1.16*** but since it has, i have closed all positions at breakeven.

If Monday closes bearish yet, I'll enter again.

It's the weekend kiss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Goodoption(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Guys in the house what do guys think about GU next week?

Today's move knocked me out of perfect entry with some wotowoto.

Patience is what caused it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
I don know una secret now. Once every where just quiet again, na to just type "competition", make vawulence party start grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Goodoption:

Fridays should be avoided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BinaryRocks: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Me too wan join the competition o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JAkpayen(m): 2:48am On Oct 29, 2022
Goodoption:

GU is very much bullish with a target towards 1.173

Anyone knows how I can get live data from MT5 to excel?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Peterfx01(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2022
Look for buys at this point on gold
Gbpusd current market sentiment bullish to that highest point of our trendline from there we will see strong sells downward but for now bulls are in charge both for gold and xxxusd pairs

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 7:41am On Oct 29, 2022
Goodoption:

For me it was quite the opposite. I knew the retail patterns on H1 will induce many traders to short this asset. Some might see a head and shoulder, while others might be seeing a triangle pattern... I take note of these patterns but leverage on them to trade from key levels... GU has been showing strength this week, after the break of previous week high and high of the month, price left an imbalance, which created a fair value gap that needs to be filled for price to push up further.... So when
I spotted the retail pattern on H1, I knew this will send price into the imbalance where we look for reversal prints to buy this asset...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Donsheddy: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2022
charly20:

GU's daily candle did not close the way I'd like it. I did not see why price will revisit 1.16*** but since it has, i have closed all positions at breakeven.

If Monday closes bearish yet, I'll enter again.

It's the weekend kiss

I think g.u is still on the rise....
Thursday bear close was just the market cooling off from Wednesday move....

I sold yesterday morning tho and bought leta that afternoon
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2022
saintfaculty:

For me it was quite the opposite. I knew the retail patterns on H1 will induce many traders to short this asset. Some might see a head and shoulder, while others might be seeing a triangle pattern... I take note of these patterns but leverage on them to trade from key levels... GU has been showing strength this week, after the break of previous week high and high of the month, price left an imbalance, which created a fair value gap that needs to be filled for price to push up further.... So when
I spotted the retail pattern on H1, I knew this will send price into the imbalance where we look for reversal prints to buy this asset...

I use the forex sentiment indicator on myfxbook to know what retailers are doing... As of yesterday over 70% of accounts connected to myfxbook was shorting the asset.. knowing fully that 90% of retail traders loss in the biz, i had to do the opposite

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:

Thanks for sharing this info, have registered for the November contest. From my findings, only 1-3 positions are rewarded
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2022
Goodoption:

Boss I see sell. Price is currently at a level of resistance on the weekly timeframe. Look for buy if the weekly resistance is break because I see massive sell on gbpusd. Unless the fed decided to cut interest rates on usd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Galleryeasy(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2022
OfficialP:

Thanks for sharing this info, have registered for the November contest. From my findings, only 1-3 positions are rewarded
No, 4-10 will win 50k, 11-30 will win 10k, I gave my nephew the challenge, he is currently on 28%, I think he will win 10k. You have nothing to loose,just use it to build your trading psyc.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Donsheddy:

It's looking to me like a failed swing but Monday will decide.

If i was already floating better positions in profit, I'd have left the position open.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:
No, 4-10 will win 50k, 11-30 will win 10k, I gave my nephew the challenge, he is currently on 28%, I think he will win 10k. You have nothing to loose,just use it to build your trading psyc.

Wow. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:
Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:

Sent you a DM boss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2022
Guyyyyy we go dey alright last last.

charly20:

My boss, you see? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
Donsheddy:

Yes. I share same sentiment

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 1:43pm On Oct 29, 2022
There is still one more interest rate hike then they will go easy on it.

Borntosmoke:

Boss I see sell. Price is currently at a level of resistance on the weekly timeframe. Look for buy if the weekly resistance is break because I see massive sell on gbpusd. Unless the fed decided to cut interest rates on usd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by OfficialP: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
abham:
There is still one more interest rate hike then they will go easy on it.

Thats must have been priced in already, except they surprise us by hiking more than or below expectations
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Jameselias: 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Galleryeasy:
What is the full meaning of TFT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
infofirst:

Yes. I share same sentiment
Boss good day Sir...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Vawulence is always the answer bosses no let anybody say otherwise grin

Ok so daylight savings season is here -

Let's be aware of new market opening time from now till april next year is 11pm. Europe, London & new York session will open by 8am, 9am & 2pm respectively in Nigerian time. Those of us in Europe it's just 1 hr ahead.

Make we dey informed and trade safe...Happy Halloween grin grin

Imagine say Halloween actually dey naija. The horror wey we go see for street ehn.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.