Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364354 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Saskay44: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
saintfaculty:
AU broke out of the wedge pattern.. will be looking out for a retest before considering selling this asset
chief what's the email again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Eurusd �
Let's move

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gbpusd

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Won't be trading any of this set up

Cause I won't be trading until next week

Reason is because I don't really consider them high probability set ups....By next week I fully bounce in into the market
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammyklever:

And for gold (xauusd)
.gold is at area of interest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Feshizzy(m): 5:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Closed! Till tomorrow

Wow,
I appreciate the follow up of your trade.

Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
I Love the Ginger for trading this year.

Everyone dropping analysis & trades.

This year i pray we all attain new levels in our trading career.

I followed 2 trading analysis posted earlier took a little risk & made some good profits.

Bravo my people.

smiley

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammyklever:
Eurusd �
Let's move

Eurusd at point of interest
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MrEmir: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammyklever:

Eurusd at point of interest

Point of interest you say. Well I entered for a long but the trade went the other way. I expect a reaction at the the arrowed line. Then from there i'd know what to expect. Other than that I'll just keep on observing EU.
Happy New year.

I would like to know what you see and how you choosed you POI, that's if it's ok by you

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dennison4luv: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
It's time to sell GBPJPY @155.255 and stoploss @155.750
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrEmir:

Point of interest you say. Well I entered for a long but the trade went the other way. I expect a reaction at the the arrowed line. Then from there i'd know what to expect. Other than that I'll just keep on observing EU.
Happy New year.

I would like to know what you see and how you choosed you POI, that's if it's ok by you

Well i'm bearish on dollar index

Plus Market has formed Higher higher and price has retraced into an orderblock where I expect a rejection to the upside
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gozzylala(m): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
MrEmir:

Happy New year.

I believe that the current demand will hold and put in higher prices because I still see bullish intentions, but I won't buy it till I see a m15 bos to the upside. If it breaks this current level, then it's probably heading to the extreme.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gozzylala:

I believe that the current demand will hold and put in higher prices because I still see bullish intentions, but I won't buy it till I see a m15 bos to the upside. If it breaks this current level, then it's probably heading to the extreme.

There is high chances that the zone will hold price

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 7:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
saintfaculty:
#Gold dropped into our area of interest like i explained in the video.... will be looking out for reversal patterns to buy this asset london/new york season tomorrow.

In addition to this, #Gold completed a rising flag pattern on the 4h TF which is a sell setup. London/Newyork season tomorrow I will be on the lookout for a bear flag on the lower timeframe to further sell this asset and buy from the blue box.... Nonetheless, if price prints a clear reversal pattern on the current position, we will be buying this asset tomorrow.

No reversal price pattern, no trade

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
saintfaculty:

In addition to this, #Gold completed a rising flag pattern on the 4h TF which is a sell setup. London/Newyork season tomorrow I will be on the lookout for a bear flag on the lower timeframe to further sell this asset and buy from the blue box.... Nonetheless, if price prints a clear reversal pattern on the current position, we will be buying this asset tomorrow.

My sentiments see gold bullish in the long run.
Probably a brief correction to around 177X.XX. but anyway the market decides.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
ILovebigyansh:

My sentiments see gold bullish in the long run.
Probably a brief correction to around 177X.XX. but anyway the market decides.

Yes, i also have a bullish sentiment on the asset... the areas of interest i highlighted are areas i will be looking to buy if price drops into them. i just have to wait for a reversal pattern to be printed before taking the trade.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
GU scalp done

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gasive:
Happy New Year fam!

Joke apart, Gasive, where u dey see all dis your memes? No wonder Gabsonfx no fit bear am when he missed dem den grin. Baba halla ur name to come out grin.

'Kwantinue' I dey feel am too grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by JerryQ: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hey Guys.

I hope to make out more time to be here this year.

Anyway I Just bought NU as I see a continuation of the buy trend

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
samfelly:

Joke apart, Gasive, where u dey see all dis your memes? No wonder Gabsonfx no fit bear am when he missed dem den grin. Baba halla ur name to come out grin.

'Kwantinue' I dey feel am too grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammyklever:
Eurgbp....my expectations

Eurgbp at poi

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
saintfaculty:

For Gold ....I'm bearish on long term

I want price to fill the imbalance before it continue moving the journey down

And my analysis says it all

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by saintfaculty(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammyklever:

For Gold ....I'm bearish on long term

I want price to fill the imbalance before it continue moving the journey down

And my analysis says it all

Nice one, we all seeing the buy from our different angles/perspectives....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
NU, Aujpy and Audusd all have similar chart pattern on the H4.
JerryQ:
Hey Guys.

I hope to make out more time to be here this year.

Anyway I Just bought NU as I see a continuation of the buy trend
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by MrEmir: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sammyklever:

Well i'm bearish on dollar index

Plus Market has formed Higher higher and price has retraced into an orderblock where I expect a rejection to the upside

Ok. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
charly20:

We are here now, looking out for entry.

Don't catch a falling knife

Area failed.
I'm still bullish this week because we already have a new week's high. So I'll be looking at 1794.50 at London's open.

Provided a reversal pattern occurs above 1789.50,I'll settle for a buy for gold.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Feshizzy:
Reservation

Who u reserve am for o? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
Piptocoin:

News trading is not really that straightforward IMO. Price can rise on bad news and fall on good news. However, this article should give you some basic enlightenment on trading news releases — https://fbs.com/analytics/guidebooks/amp/trading-forex-news-211

Many persons no get news time. They focus on technicals. News to them only speed up the market. I have seen someone who just simply took a position before NFP news with Limit Order after checking technical with Fib. He just told me where the market will dance to before heading to its intended direction. It was amazing when I watched the market do just that. He is like Saintfaculty
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Fxwarrior: 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gold Trading Plan For Tuesday

Sell limit @ 1810
Stoploss 1820

Target 1785
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
samfelly:

Many persons no get news time. They focus on technicals. News to them only speed up the market. I have seen someone who just simply took a position before NFP news with Limit Order after checking technical with Fib. He just told me where the market will dance to before heading to its intended direction. It was amazing when I watched the market do just that. He is like Saintfaculty

Never despise fundamentals.

People that have been trading for a while know what news can do to your positions in the twinkle of an eye.

for now post covid the volatility from news isn't felt like pre-covid.

I tell people that say they started trading currency market in 2020 that whatever strategy they think they have mastered might have issues going forward because they haven't tested it when fundamentals is very volatile.

I remember how trump tweets or speeches even that of powell & trudeau (not economic data releases) alone disrupts market with insane volatility. Or was it the period of GREXIT , BREXIT...Gbp Eur was something else that period

You can focus on your price action but put an eye on fundamentals.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Sammyklever(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
ILovebigyansh:

Never despise fundamentals.

People that have been trading for a while know what news can do to your positions in the twinkle of an eye.

for now post covid the volatility from news isn't felt like pre-covid.

I tell people that say they started trading currency market in 2020 that whatever strategy they think they have mastered might have issues going forward because they haven't tested it when fundamentals is very volatile.

I remember how trump tweets or speeches even that of powell & trudeau (not economic data releases) alone disrupts market with insane volatility. Or was it the period of GREXIT , BREXIT...Gbp Eur was something else that period

You can focus on your price action but put an eye on fundamentals.

Well , from experience , I have discovered that news is like a catalyst, it speeds up the rate at which price will move following technical analysis

News follow technical analysis, it only makes movement faster

I have seen this happen like 90 percent of the times
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Sammyklever:

Well , from experience , I have discovered that news is like a catalyst, it speeds up the rate at which price will move following technical analysis

News follow technical analysis, it only makes movement faster

I have seen this happen like 90 percent of the times

Ok. Good point.

So basically you are saying it's price action that moves the market not interest rates or demand/supply & The price / earnings ratio of companies on the stock market can be determined by a bullish engulfing candle on the chart or QML, order blocks, butterfly harmonics since fundamentals facilitates technicals.

To know which moves the market. How come a technical analysis / price action projection gets void by fundamentals. But fundamentals moves to favour techincals.

Well. I lean more towards the fundamental side. My people here already know that.

We see the market differently. It's better to strike a balance between price action & fundamentals.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.