Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 - Business (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 (364612 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (521) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DannyFX2638: 12:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
samfelly:

NO, IT WONT AFFTECT IF THE ACCOUNT YOU RE-SYNCED IS STILL THE VERY ONE SAME ONE U STARTED IT WITH.

NOTE: If you try to upload another account different from the first one, it will never update it to show the new one's result in the contest, but it will show in ur fxblue statement. That is what I know, so far

It is what it is grin
nigga no chills for this competition ooo .. only you day $600 .. Sha watch your back
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
samfelly:

NO, IT WONT AFFTECT IF THE ACCOUNT YOU RE-SYNCing IS STILL THE VERY SAME ONE U STARTED IT WITH.

NOTE: If you try to upload another account different from the first one, it will never update it to show the new one's result in the contest, but it will show in ur fxblue statement. That is what I know, so far

It is what it is grin

Yes he can update and or stop and resync.

Changing account will not update. Just like in my case. I was not able to remove last contest account before this started and now unable to change
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
Glad I could be of assistance.

rhynoemmie:

Thanks for this input..
Too much confluence on a pair has never been a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 1:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Seems forex during COVID era is different from post COVID era. Bullish engulfing, bearish engulfing,inside bars hardly works anymore. I need a new education, anyone with links.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
karkinase:
Seems forex during COVID era is different from post COVID era. Bullish engulfing, bearish engulfing,inside bars hardly works anymore. I need a new education, anyone with links.

Sigh that time that u learnt it,u thought u had known it fully by going into market directly without more practise on demo

Reminder (NOT ONLY YOU)
I am also included ,we learn everyday bro,go back to ur book and learn it more ,dey have been working and will keep working ,na u Neva still get the message in the book

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by dslim: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Edd1e:

Yes o

US30 was more reactive compared to NAS this time though.
Nice analysis bro. Happy Pipping
Pls can someone recommend a good broker for a beginner
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by successsam121: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kaybee7000:

Reminder (NOT ONLY YOU)
I am also included ,we learn everyday bro,go back to ur book and learn it more ,dey have been working and will keep working ,na u Neva still get the message in the book

Seconded bro. Yeah they are working and will still keep working.
These Candlestick's formation in confluence with key levels/areas on higher time frames (daily, weekly, monthly) with Patience are bread and butter of some traders. As it is in the beginning, so is now and ever shall be world without end

Still a humble learner.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by karkinase(m): 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
successsam121:

These Candlestick's formation in confluence with key levels/areas on higher time frames (daily, weekly, monthly) with Patience are bread and butter of some traders. As it is in the beginning, so is now and ever shall be world without end

Still a humble learner.
Hmmm..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by infofirst(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
bigbasho:
Hah! At this stage you should emulate @temmy rather diplaying ignorance. @infofirst i pledge $50 to support the next... @temmy i hail.

Fam, this pledge has been fulfilled.
In next contest, there will be two or three spots for sponsorship iff....

Thank you boss mi. God bless you. Help me say a word or two.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 1:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
infofirst:

Yes he can update and or stop and resync.

Changing account will not update. Just like in my case. I was not able to remove last contest account before this started and now unable to change

Hahahahahahaha grin grin IT IS WHAT IT IS, BOSS grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
DannyFX2638:
nigga no chills for this competition ooo .. only you day $600 .. Sha watch your back

My broda I have God to thank o for bringing the Ibadan man who borrowed me his Nissan Micra. I'll be keeping it as adviced by BrightFuture48. I go try work on the fuel/engine as suggested by Charly20.

And as for watching my back, the side mirrors for that car no dey again - not even rear view mirror, also. On God sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by realone12(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
please when be next competition now.?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by FOREXMARTS: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
To be or not to be?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
infofirst:

Thank you, Bigbasho, we are more than happy and grateful.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by samfelly: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
realone12:
please when be next competition now.?

This current one would end by 19th of February. The next one kicks off the following week, by God's merciful grace
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rhynoemmie(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
rhynoemmie:
Views on gold

The blue line could be a h and s pattern which has acted as a major zone in the past.

The red line above it couldb be an OB.

Will be waiting for a touch of either those lines and a trend reversal signal before going into the trade

Update

This played out well...
It didn't get to the On, the h and s was just enough for the move down.
Tho I didn't take the trade...

Unto the next one

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by BrightFuture48: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
infofirst:

Thanks bigbasho for the support, it will go along in making traders sit up. And infofirst Gracia for this new concept of sponsorship
and to big boss himself - GabsonFX. You bosses rocks! Thank you all.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Gasive: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
infofirst:

@Bigbasho
God will bless you as you have blessed your fellow traders. Thanks for the kind gesture.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Swing trading sha grin. Pesin go place trade go class by the time you remember the trade check again, retracement don reset your profits grin.

It is well lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 4:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
karkinase:

I swear boss....so what kind of mindset person fit adopt in a market that is always changing??.....ABEG MAKE EVERYONE GIVE INPUTS ABEG....make person no go develop strategy wey dey work then in 3 years time... market dun change...you dun go back to square one....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
infofirst:

Thanks @bigbasho...may the good Lord continue to bless you

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Englishisamust: 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
successsam121:

Still a humble learner.

I don't believe in candlestick again. I only use chart pattern especially head and shoulder I don't joke with it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
VlamesIffect:

I swear boss....so what kind of mindset person fit adopt in a market that is always changing??.....ABEG MAKE EVERYONE GIVE INPUTS ABEG....make person no go develop strategy wey dey work then in 3 years time... market dun change...you dun go back to square one....

In a market that's full of manipulations, chart patterns and candlestick patterns will and can be manipulated at any time, the only control we have is our risk management, unfortunately most of us (including me) struggle with it.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by rhynoemmie(m): 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
charly20:
Swing trading sha grin. Pesin go place trade go class by the time you remember the trade check again, retracement don reset your profits grin.

It is well lipsrsealed

No be say u talk boss..
E Dy pain for body..

As you go highlight area of interest, b4 2hrs class go run finish, price don knack ur aoi run commot for dere grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
ItzProspero:
GU view.

Closed

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 5:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
ItzProspero:

In a market that's full of manipulations, chart patterns and candlestick patterns will and can be manipulated at any time, the only control we have is our risk management, unfortunately most of us (including me) struggle with it.

Hmmm boss...only control we have is risk management... but why the markets dey always change like this...i remember one time i go start a particular trading strategy wey i watch for YouTube on a Thursday & Friday...the strategy go work confirm.. following week monday like this... everything no work again... any trade i take na loss, loss & loss.... This stuff at times dey give me headache... because...he get some kind strategies Wey no dey favourable in the long run even wiith good risk management....
See IML that year dem they parade everywhere with their HARMONIC SCANNER stuff...now nobody even send am...how person fit mentally deal with this ever changing market?.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by VlamesIffect(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Englishisamust:

I don't believe in candlestick again. I only use chart pattern especially head and shoulder I don't joke with it

Abi maybe candlestick dey more powerful on higher tf?....maybe?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by Kaybee7000(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Abeg wey oga Gabson? Been a while I heard from him abi na m no dey observe ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by djwalata(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
I think usd has given us enough divergences in its major pairs to confirm its weakness.
USD is therefore on a losing side in d coming week.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by charly20(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
rhynoemmie:

No be say u talk boss..
E Dy pain for body..

As you go highlight area of interest, b4 2hrs class go run finish, price don knack ur aoi run commot for dere grin grin

Even when you enter trade, normal target wey day traders go don reach comot body because na swing, you go leave am say make you do other things, before you go come back profit don turn negative grin.

Sha for this trial, I suppose meet the target with my current running trades unless market wan punish me for no reason tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by DestinyDjohn: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
charly20:

Even when you enter trade, normal target wey day traders go don reach comot body because na swing, you go leave am say make you do other things, before you go come back profit don turn negative grin.

Sha for this trial, I suppose meet the target with my current running trades unless market wan punish me for no reason tongue

I swear bro ....swing trading no be here especially if you don't have patience..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 by abham: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
For me I prefer swing trading to intraday because of looking for setups like twice or thrice a week but with swing, you just have to check running trades.

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (521)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / Elance.com, Upwork.com And Other Freelancing Site: How To Succeed Guide. / Youwin Business Competition 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.